Day Four

( SORRY I FOGOT TO MENTION I AM JUST GOING TO SKIP TO THE MORINING OF HOMECOMING NIGHT.) ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.😜💙

**UNEDITED**

JOURNEY P.O.V

BEEP... BEEEEP

I woke up to my annoying alarm ringing in my ear. I layed there and thought about last night. three words to describe last night,BEST NIGHT EVER. I thought about how we kissed and I felt the fireworks go off in my stomach, just like last night.

I decided to get up and start getting ready after a few minutes of sitting there. I thought maybe I would change my look today.

I went to the bathroom and took my shower first. After my shower I thought about lightly curling my hair for the first time, maybe second. I curled the tips and then went on to my mascara, but not a lot of mascara. last I put on some concealer. Next step was my outfit. I went to my drawer and picked out a beautiful high waisted turquoise skirt with a black crop top, and my black high top converse.

"Journey come down for breakfast now , the bus will be here in a minute. "

"Coming mom "

I took one more look in the mirror. I looked kinda pretty. I ran downstairs and just grabbed a gronala bar. I ran out to the bus stop and I could see the bus turning the corner at the end of the block , I was just in time to catch it. I got on and sat in the front I didn't feel like sitting by people today , I wanted to see what my bestfriend Taylor was wearing today for homecoming night.

I got off the bus and made my way to are meeting spot, under the tree near the football field . I got there and saw her and she looked beautiful because me and her where wearing the same thing just opposite . She wore a turquoise crop top with a black high waisted skirt, and the same black converse. And she lightly curled her tips, like mine. are makeup was the same as we'll. We are the best of bestfriends.

" OMG?!! " we yelled at the same time.

"We look totally awesome , how did we were the same exact thing?!"I asked very curiously.

"I don't know but we look cute so whatever!"

We just started walking to the school and I got a nervous feeling in my stomach. TODAY IS THE BIG HOMECOMING DANCE AGAINST THE SPARTANS.

" Tay I am nervous "

"About? What Journey"

" The homecoming game "

" Don't worry I will be on the side cheering you on, you can do it . YOU ARE THE BEST FOOTBALL PLAYER I KNOW."

I gave her a big hug and said thanks. She is the best bestfriend. we got to school and I went to find Troy, he was one of my boy bestfriends. I found him but he was busy with some girl as usaul. He is a " girl attractor " as he says. I just decided To go to my locker and head to class a little early.

I entered the class. I thought about Hayes as soon as I sat down. I wish he went to my high school. we really don't act like high schoolers but we are.

Today was that day were everyone just talked about the homecoming and what they wanna were . BORING . I was just bored all day. I gonna go home and get my stuff for my homecoming football game.