Day two

~Hayes P.O.V~

I was on my way home and I got a text from the beautiful girl named Journey I was with early.

J-" We need to talk , meet me at the fro yo shop. "

I just texted back ok. I did like this girl and I know that she is on the HAWKS team, but I don't care I don't wanna let that get between us, Journey is a beautiful and loving girl. I made my way to the fro yo shop and when I got there I saw her sitting on a stool, she looked so beautiful not to be a creep .

" Hey what's up ? " I asked

" We'll it's about ....us" she said sadly

What was up with her , why was she so sad. " Are you okay journey ? , What's wrong ? "

'' we cant Hayes , we just cant, I am so sorry.'' her eyes were watering and I could see a tear about to slip from her eye. I wanted to comfort her but I was so confused.

'' what do you mean , we cant.'' she looked up at me. I loved the way her eyes were a dark brown but sparkled, I love the way her skin is a smooth rich dark color.Sorry I know I am a creep but she is absolutely BEAUTIFUL.

JOURNEY P.O.V.

'' what do you mean , we cant'' Hayes seemed confused when I told him we just cant be together. To be honest I really liked Hayes.

'' we cant go to the dance, there cant be an US. '' I could see his beautiful blue eyes get dull. I felt so bad, but it is for there better he was a SPARTAN."WHY?!!.'' he looked so hurt , confused, I just decided on both emotions.

"Hayes you are a SPARTAN... Sorry you are the enemy."

'' but I knew who you were when I asked you out , I didn't care, why do you?''

'' because I could be betraying my team... I am really sorry.''

'' why don't we just keep it a secret, and then go together after the big game''

'' Hayes that... it would...'' I thought about and didn't have an excuse it was a good idea. Then my thoughts interrupted by Hayes. '' Your thinking aren't you, I know its a good idea.''

''Actually Hayes it is a brilliant idea, Yeaaaaaaa!!!, we are going to the dance together.'' I ran up to Hayes and hugged him tight.

'' great , don't want us not being on the same team to get in between the relationship we may have.'' he said, I could see the smirk on his face.

I blushed bad and dogged my head so he could not see my me cheeks lighten. After the brilliant idea we realized we were in a fro yo shop. Hayes ate fro yo, since I already had one ,and then Hayes walked me home, what a gentlemen .