Day Three

JOURNEY'S P.O.V

Right now Hayes and I are at my front step.

" so.., here we are at my house staring into each others eyes, not awkward" to be honest one thing I loved about Hayes is I could stare at his eyes forever. They sparkle so much like the summer sky, he is just a beautiful creature made from heaven. He let out a little chuckle and it was omggggggg!!.

" yea ... Well you should probly go in now " he looked like he was waiting for something and I felt like I was waiting for something to.

HAYES'S P.O.V

we were just standing there. I was looking into there sparking eyes, they are a dark brown that sparkle and anyone could get lost in them. I wanted to kiss her to be honest .

JOURNEY'S P.O.V

He started to lean in , I didn't know what to do so I just did it and smashed my lips against his. The kiss felt like we were meant to be. I pulled away after about 10 seconds to get some air. I felt sparks, I hope he does, even though I just met him.

HAYES'S P.O.V

I kissed her and it was the best 10 seconds of my life. I felt sparks when we kissed, I hope she did. I think i love her but I don't know yet, all I know is I wamt her to be mine and I want that kiss to happen again but longer. I can't wait for the homecoming night nothing can ruin are day , I will be asking her to be mines at the dance.

FILLER CHAPTER CAUSE I WANNA SKIP TO THE NIGHT OF THE GAME , SORRY DONT HATE ME PLEASE AND THANKX😫