4

You are half-breed, your father works in Diagon Alley and your mother is a muggle and your father is a wizard. They both opened a shop in Diagon Alley for particularly rare herbs and plants and your mother decided early on to work in the shop. You are an only child and your parents are also your best friends, they cuddle and love you with all their hearts. You are her everything. You have your father's wavy hazel hair and your mother's petite little figure, what makes you special is that you have one blue eye and one brown eye, brown from your mom and blue from your dad. You've been five since you're a toad named Lotus. You didn't have many friends in muggle school, mainly because you were shy. When you are eleven you receive a letter from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. You and your parents, go to Diagon Alley immediately, since you are not very knowledgeable and have low self-confidence, they will help you to find all the right things. You get a magic wand made of cherry wood. Then came the day you were taken to the Hogwarts Express. Your parents showed you how to get to platform 9/3/4, of course, you were terribly nervous, but you managed this task. On the train, you then looked for a compartment where not so many people were sitting. That's where you first met Luna Lovegood. During the train ride, you were even more nervous and you were stuffing yourself with chocolate frogs from the trolley when you suddenly realized that Lotus was gone. Luna and two other girls will help you look for her, luckily you found her. The train stopped and everyone got off, a huge man, who seemed very intimidating to you, greeted you and took you to the end. You were so scared when all eyes were on you and you felt so alone. And then the sorting hat! He saw your weaknesses, your shyness, your fearfulness, your clumsiness but at the same time your strengths, your kindness, your kindness, and your urge to be a good person. So that you could practice these skills further, he sent you to Hufflepuff, which you didn't really expect, but so be it. In your dormitory, you lie on the bed by the window. You made it into a room with Luna. On your first day, you have Transfiguration with Professor McGonagall first of all, you fear her severity but she manages to connect with you. After that you have potions with Professor Snape, you're really scared of him, although you like potions you can't really develop your talent for it with him. Luckily there's Professor Sprout, your favorite teacher, she's always ready to listen and support you and your talent for herbalism. You also have a special gift for caring for magical creatures. You had successfully survived the first school year without getting into danger with Harry and his clique, you generally stay out of such things, things like that are really too dangerous! Your report card for this year is in the Average range. In the second year of high school, you have to live through special fears. You really do fear the Chamber of Secrets and the heir to Slytherin, although you're half-breed, what if it's someone you don't like? You're going to your parents first. Accordingly, your certificate turned out a little worse because you missed a lot.

Next year is the year dementors are guarding the school because Sirius Black got released. As usual, this scares you terribly, but you meet a certain Nevil Longbottom, from Gryffindor. He is really very nice to you and gets along well with Luna, you become good friends. This year your report card will improve as Care of Magical Creatures is included in the curriculum. In the fourth year, the Triwizard Tournament takes place, and quite a lot of people come from other schools, which makes you quite nervous. Of course, you won't take part in the Triwizard Tournament, it's really too dangerous! But you cheer on your favorite, Harry you and Nevil help him with the second task. When the ball is coming up you get a message with the owl from Nevil asking you if you want to go to the ball with him. You never really thought about Nevil being into you, but maybe he just wanted to go to the prom with a good friend? You are slightly confused but you agree with him. You wear a knee-length, cream-colored silk dress to the ball. When he came to pick you up he just stared at you and didn't say anything, maybe that was weird. You guys went to the ball it was a great night you danced with Nevil all night long at least until 2 am it was real

More about this source textSource text required for additional translation information great! The next day he looked at you again and again and was bright red as a tomato every time. In the evening another owl came with a message from Nevil asking if you guys could meet in the Room of Requirement tomorrow after class. You didn't really know. You liked Nevil as a friend but you also got little butterflies in your stomach just looking at him. Luna then convinced you to give it a try. That's how you met Nevil. At first, the date was very weird neither of you said a word but then he started talking about herbalism he knew so much about it and it just got funnier with him. You told him about your parents, and he told him about the sad story of his parents. He then took you to your common room and gave you a quick, awkward kiss, but that kiss was really beautiful. You were then officially together but hardly anyone knew that except your closest friends. The news of Voldemort's return hit you with a bang you were completely devastated and scared but Nevil, Luna, Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Ginny gave you support, and comfort and eased your fears a bit. This school year you had just as good a report as last year, just above average. An exciting time began for you in your fifth year, you joined Dumbledore's army and trained your Defense Against the Dark Arts skills with your friends. You were among the people who came to the Ministry of Magic with Harry. You were scared but you knew you had to help your friends. Your grades dropped because Dolores Umbridge was making everyone's life miserable. In the sixth year you stayed away from further adventures for the time being. You spent a lot of time with your friends and worked on your shyness, Nevil and Luna were very supportive and Ginny and Harry also helped you a lot to overcome your fears. You were shocked and devastated when you attended Dumbledore's funeral. This year your grades went back to the old level.

After school, you and Nevil got married straight away and you had two children, Belladonna and Emerald, who also went to Hogwarts. You and Nevil carried on your parents' shop. You have become much more self-confident over the years and have managed to keep in touch with your friends.

What others think of you:

Harry: She's really friendly but very shy, but we're working on it

Hermione: A really lovely girl, she's just so shy, and she has no reason to be! She has beautiful eyes is sweet and also has something in her head.

Ron: Pretty quiet, but I think she's quite nice.

Nevil: I love her, I have never met such a beautiful and loving girl. I would even give my life to her.

Luna: She's my best friend, although I was a bit jealous at first because Nevil fancies her, that's what I call destiny, they're a perfect match, plus I'm dating Seamus now. She's the nicest person I know.

Ginny: She's very nice, if you talk to her a little longer and give her time to warm up, you realize how wonderful she is. We are very good friends!

Lavender: Isn't that the one who always hangs out with that Luna?

Dean: I don't hang out with her that much, but she seems pretty shy.

Seamus: She's Luna's best friend, so she just has to be nice.

Cedric: Pretty inconspicuous, probably the shyest in our house.

Cho: Not very sociable.

Victor Krum: I have to agree with Cho. She looks very scared.

Fleur: Very unremarkable

Fred: Shy.

George:But beautiful eyes.

Draco: How can you be with that Nevil. She's just as ridiculous as him!

Crabbe: She's really cute, but don't tell Draco that!

Goyle: I don't know, I find them boring.

Pansy: Shy, insecure little girl! The perfect sacrifice!

Professor Dumbledore: A really sweet girl but very shy, I hope that dealing with Luna and Nevil will loosen her up a bit.

Professor McGonagall: A lovely girl, but her oral cooperation leaves a lot to be desired. In metamorphosis and story, she is at least in the good range as far as the writing is concerned.

Professor Snape: The girl can't do anything! And something like that can be called a witch.

Hagrid: Such a good sweet girl. A little shy but that doesn't bother anyone.

Voldemort: Soft people like that annoy me, I have them killed and enjoy the suffering of the fat git Longbottom a bit.