1

You're Muggle-born, your father is a history professor, and your mom is a doctor. You were always the nerd in muggle school. You have brown curly hair and big green eyes. you are tall and slim You were sitting at the dinner table when an owl sat outside your window. You quickly called your father. You were fascinated by the animal when the owl suddenly left an envelope on the windowsill. You got it and opened it. It said you were accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. You laughed and threw the letter away. But over the next few days, more and more owls came, with more and more letters. Gradually it got on your nerves, a joke like that was ok, but now it was over, one day a woman knocked at your door, she has a strict, tight braid and wears glasses on her nose. She introduces herself as Professor McGonagall, a professor from Hogwarts, you were quite annoyed and made it clear to the woman that there was no magic when she suddenly conjured up a hundred blue butterflies in your garden. She also convinced your parents you both headed to Diagon Alley, first of all, you went to Flourish and Blots where you stocked up on books. Your wand is made of willow wood and you buy yourself a big red cat. Since you read up on the access to platforms 9/3/4 from books, getting to the Hogwarts Express will not be a problem for you. There you look for a compartment, you just see where the nicest people sit and what the topics of conversation are, you sit with a girl named Hermione Granger. You talk to each other first and then you sink behind your books. After a while a rather nervous boy comes along who is crawling on the ground looking for something, you found out that he was looking for his toad Traver, Hermione and you immediately went looking for the toad too, and you know Harry Potter and Ron Weasley learned. They didn't seem particularly enthusiastic about Hermione, but you got on well with them. The train stopped and you got off. A half-giant named Hagrid accompanied you to the castle. Everything was so new and magnificent for you, just this ceiling, what was the magic called to accomplish something so beautiful? You were one of the first to be called. You sat down on a stool and an old hat was put on you. He said you were very talented and incredibly smart but also brave. In the end, the hat finally decided on Gryffindor instead of Ravenclaw. You were in a room with Hermione and your bed was across from hers. The next day, you woke up on time and you and Hermione made your way to Transfiguration. Professor McGonagall is a very clever woman and a great witch, she became one of your favorite teachers along with Dumbledore. After that you had Potions with Professor Snape, he didn't seem like a fair teacher but he was really good at his subject. During your first year at school, you'll help Harry, Ron, and Hermione on their quest to find the Philosopher's Stone. Your grades are excellent, you're as good as Hermione. In the second year you discover that Ginny has the diary, and you follow her into the Chamber of Secrets to help her, Harry also came after a while, and you gave the basilisk the killing blow with your sword. This school year your grades had gotten even better. In the third year, you trick Lupine when he was a werewolf because you travel back in time with Hermione and Harry, and you were the first to find out that Lupine was a werewolf. You're better than Hermione now. The fourth year, the Triwizard Tournament is coming up, you'd rather not take part, you'd rather cheer for Harry. Besides, you're also terribly worried about your best friend, something isn't right. The ball is coming up and unexpectedly at the last minute, Ron asked you to go to the ball with him, but you're unsure about Hermione. You ask her if she would mind, and she replied that she was going to the ball with Viktor anyway. So you say yes to Ron. You're wearing a green, long, wrinkled dress and you're wearing your hair all-natural, you've put on a silver necklace and you've put a bit of mascara on it. Ron can't get a word out at first, which embarrasses you, then you go to the prom, dance a little, chat with friends and eat a little. The next day you meet Ron in the school corridor, he greets you and wants to tell you something, but then he blushes and disappears, when you meet again at dinner he stuttered and asked you if you would like to go to the lake with him this afternoon want? Of course, you agree. So you guys meet and he baked you a charred cake, he seems very nervous, it used to be kind of never like that, you were just friends after all, after a while he got more confident and you guys talked, you laughed a lot and he was wonderful to be around. He then took you to the door of your dorm room, you were about to say thank you for the cake when, completely unexpectedly, he kissed you, first slightly awkwardly and then more passionately. You spoke to him the next day about the kiss and how things should go with you, and he said he loves you. You smiled at him and suggested that I might be a couple then. He took your hand and kissed you, your first time was wonderfully tender but also passionate. Everyone knew you were together and you never hid it, but you still tried not to make out too much in public. But then in the final, the blow came! Voldemort was back! Of course, you were scared, but you were fighting for your family and friends. In the fifth year, you joined Dumbledore's army and then you had been in the Ministry fight. In the sixth year, you and Ron both joined the Gryffindor Quidditch team, you as the Chaser and he as the Keeper. At the end of the school year, Harry, Ron, Hermione, and you decide together to continue what Dumbledore, that wonderful headmaster, failed to do. You marry Ron and have four children, Sofia, Elisabeth, Abigail, and Isabel. You're going to be a teacher at Hogwarts and Ron is going to work at the Ministry of Magic. You will eventually become a very powerful and famous witch.

What do others think about you:

Harry: She's been my best friend since my first year at Hogwarts, and so is Hermione, but I'm so happy that my best friend and my best friend are together.

Hermione: She's my best friend, how could she do that to me, yeah, I told her I didn't mind, but, hey, what can I say, sure, you can date the guy I love. Also, she seems to be better at everything, she's better at school, beautiful, better with boys

Ron: I love her more than anything, I only think about her. The way she smiles at me, the way she straightens, the way she feels, I couldn't go a day without her.

Nevil: She always helps me with my homework

Luna: She is an exceptionally clever witch

Ginny: She's really great and she makes Ron so happy it must be really hard for Hermione

Lavender: She ripped my heart out and stabbed it eighty times! SHE WILL PAY FOR THIS AGAIN!

Dean: I think I'm in love.

Seamus: Damn she's beautiful!

Cedric: She is very pretty and a good hunter!

Cho: She's not any better than me, is she?

Victor Krum: Beautiful and ambitious. What does she want with the redhead?

Fleur: I wish I had such soft aut

Fred: Ron was supposed to have been in bed with that grenade?

George: Never in my life! He can tell Aunt Muriel!

Draco: How could she just break my heart? As if being Gryffindor and Muggle-born wasn't enough. No! Now she goes with Weasley too! You would have even overlooked her blood status and house just so she's mine!

Crabbe: So nice

Goyle: So smart

Pansy: Stupid snipe! She should perish!

Professor Dumbledore: An extraordinary girl, she could be equated with Godric Gryffindor or Rowena Ravenclaw, she is beautiful and incredibly intelligent. Plus Ronald is always so happy with her!

Professor McGonagall: An incredibly intelligent brave girl, one of my favorite students!

Professor Snape: I hate to admit it, but she always surprises me with her intelligence. I like her.

Hagrid: A really smart girl and beautiful! But our Ronald found one!

Voldemort: She may stand in my way of taking power, I must eliminate her! She is too powerful a witch!