Chapter two

Author pov

"You really are a nice guy, huh?because..when I fight a dude...it's nuts or nothing!Denji said while kicking Aki in the balls during the pauses.

" I had udon for the first time today, man. A sausage, too. Had someone pay for my meal. I didn't really think it through when I started devil hunting. But if I get to keep this type of life, I don't care if it kills me. Actually, I take it back. It's not just my life, anymore."

After denji said that long ass paragraph of a speech, Aki went up punched him in the stomach with his shoulder.

"Y/n..is not the kind of woman a punk like you should be chasing!"Aki said while putting his hands up in a motion to punch denji.

"What the hell are you saying? Sounds to me, you like her, too!" Denji said while kicking Aki in his penis AGAIN.

Aki fell down in pain. " You..really did..only aim..for my balls.."

"That fight was insane, ngl." You said while popping outta no where.

"Y/n!" Denji said while latching onto you like a lost puppy.

"Nah, I like you, youre cool" you said smirking at him while grabbing Akis arm to put it around your shoulder.

When you said that, denji immediately smiled and made himself comfortable with your arm that he snuggled up into.

Timeskip

"The big guy's testicles were attacked by the nut devil, ma'am!"

"Nah, nut devil is crazy."

"That's a lie! He's lying."

"So, do you think you three could work together?"

"Y/n, of course! This asshole, no" denji said glaring at aki.

"Denjis a price of trash." Aki said glaring back.

"I like the way everyone is hating everyone except me."

"I'm glad you three are hitting it off.Denji, you going to be joining hayakawas unit."

"This punk? I already have enough trouble makers except y/n! Adding another one will make me lose my mind."

"I told you when I put it together, right? Your team's an experimental one, operating differently from the usual method."

"What does that even mean bro." You said scratching the back of your head confused while denji yawned, still snuggling into your arm .(btw you are taller than him! Sorry short people!)

"What exactly is he, maam.?"

"Denji's a human, but can transform into a devil."

"Damn right! Pretty cool, right y/n?" Denji said, looking for your praise.

"sure"Denji smiled as you said that.

End of chapter

I low-key put my soul into this😭