Chapter one

Author pov

Aki and y/n was walking toward the room makima and denji was in. They were having a conversation.

It was kinda one-sided since mostly all aki did was stare at y/n, blushing. But at least, he paid attention<33

Anyway, As they arrived, they heard makima say "These people here are Aki, He is your senior by three years and y/n, also your senior but by one year. Youre going to be with them for the day."

Denji was staring at y/n. 'Y/ns pretty..' If he had at crush on makima before, then it definitely disappeared.

"But, I thought I was gonna work with you?"

"Well, you thought wrong." Aki said while grabbing on to denji and dragging him.

"She's out of your league.Lets go patrol."He said while walking out of the door with denji and y/n.

Timeskip

Aki was grabbing on to y/ns hand, he was trying to make her talk to him. He really wanted to hear your voice.

Meanwhile you were grabbing on to denji to make sure he wouldn't get lost.

"Hey y/n,"

"Yuh?" You said as you turned to look at him.

"Are you single."

"umm, bro, I literally look like I have gone through 32 breakups.☠️ Obviously yes."

"Then you wouldn't mind dating someone like me right?"

"umm, I barely know you, sorry."

"Denji, come with me and y/n just stay a little away, mk?"

"Sure."

Timeskip

Aki punched denji which caused him to be set flying. Aki kicked him to the trash.

After aki did all of that, he started to light up a cigarette.

"Quit. Show up tomorrow and I'll kill you."

"What's your problem..?"

"You're annoying, and people who don't actually have a reason to be be here, die. Everyone I knew that came here for the paycheck died. The only ones that actually survive are the ones with reasons to be here. Good reasons. Let me guess, you only came here for makima, but now its very obvious you like y/n now."

"Bingoo.."

"Then I'm glad I beat the crap outta you.." Aki said while throwing the cigarette, he smoked and spitted on denji.

"I'll do you a favor and tell makima and y/n you ran away. Terrified of the devil's that would have ended you." He said as he walked away. Now, finally him and y/n could talk again. In peace.

Maybe they could go to some restaurant? Nah, too cheesy.

Anyway, denji ran as the speed of sonic🏃 and kicked Aki in the balls which caused Aki to fall in pain and spit out his cigarette.

End of chapter