Christmas Secrets {JK X Reader 16+}

Christmas. A special time that comes around once a year, filled with magic stories and warmth. I Knew the rest of the members pretty well as soon as I started dating Jungkook. For the Christmas season The seven guys would host a party for themselves as old tradition. But when Jungkook and the band mates got big they hosted larger parties in the holiday spirit. Hundreds of idol groups and musicians were invited, sure they wouldn't all come but it was still a lot of people. Which was the plan for the evening. This had been Jungkook and I's first christmas together. Needless to say he was flustered easily. He was the youngest member of BTS and I was his second partner. His first being a childish no real feelings relationship. Which made things quite entertaining at times.

"Thank you so much!" I called out to My boyfriend. Jungkook from his place on the couch beside me. His brown tinted hair sat messily on top of his head, ends of his hair meeting his black framed glasses. Strands flying in multiple directions looking similar to an anime character. Us both dressed in matching Christmas kooky Pj's and slippers. Who wouldn't love this pink fluffy character. Which was exactly what I was holding in my hands. As wrapping paper covered our floor.

"Glad you enjoy it. Thank you for all those gifts as well." His bunny smile greeted my tired eyes, waking me up slightly. JK swung his arm around me, dragging my body toward him. Though he was thankful I honestly hadn't gotten him much. While the stack of my gifts were.. Well a lot. My eyes shut for a moment, thriving in the warmth. A pink bunny snuggled in my arms. Luckily this year we didn't have any required part in the Christmas party. So we enjoyed our long sleep and late Christmas morning, it was currently around eleven. He sighed next to me after a good minute of comfortable silence. Running his hands through his messy hair. "Mmm~ We gotta get ready. We have to stop in to see my parents before the party. It won't be long. But they are waiting."

"Mmm... ok ok. You get ready first. I'll cook something up.." stretching, my words came out distorted. I now stood in front of him. A small tired chuckle from Jungkook, a yawn following. Grabbing his tattooed wrist sleepily pulling him up. Though other than moving his arm about he didn't budge. Giving up with a tired pout, still holding his hand. "Babyyy~"

"Yesss. I'm gonna love thank you." He stretched himself up off the couch, his shirt lifting up slightly. Sneaking a peak at the famous hidden abs. Even though he had released a weird ass noise and was wearing a pink bunny like PJ set it was still hot. Tucking a piece of my wild hair behind my ear, he kissed my forehead. "I won't be long."

As slight melodies filled the house and the patter of water from the bathroom. A sweet smell came through the kitchen. finished cooking and ate my serving. Jungkook came out not long after I finished. His hair was still wet and he had slipped on the same PJ's for now.

"Aw, you finished that fast? I was hoping to eat with you." He whined taking his dished up seat at the marble island. I finished the dishes up for a moment. Jungkook replying to texts most likely from his parents and bandmates.

"Hehe~ We can eat together at the party. AND with all the guys. It's been awhile." Replying, I made my way to the shower. The warm water woke me up as planned. Jungkook had clearly been more lively after too. Leaving a steam filled bathroom I made my way to the dresser in my room. Assuming he had finished getting ready I rushed a little. It was already going for two and we still had to stop at his parents. Slipping on my planned outfit, doing my hair, makeup and final touches I headed toward the door. I had to make an effort for this event. It was a BIG deal from all the stories he had told me. The first real gathering and introductions I'd be getting. Even he was nervous about that part.

"You look amazing.." JK gawked as I paused on the stairs. Not expecting him to be right there. He looked amazing as well. More simple than what I wore. His tinted brown hair parted properly on the side. His glasses now gone. A striped red shirt and black jeans. Simplistic yet hot. He met me at the bottom of the stairs, taking my hand in his warm ones. Brushing his lips on said hand lightly. My other rested on the railing decorated with greenery. His gaze met mine almost evenly matched due to the steps. "Lets go."