Kissed Mirror {Jimin X 'Dom' Reader 18+}

→ Warnings: Marking & biting, Mirror play

→ Rating: 18+ Minors are prohibited from engaging and reading this content. It contains explicit content.

→ Genre: Teasing

→ Summary: Jimin Is finally home after being on tour for two months. In missing him so much You decide to go visit as soon as possible. When you get there he's on his phone and not talking to you. So. You pull a stunt to make him focus on you instead.  

→ Word Count: 2 450

Disclaimer: All members are face and name claims for the story. This is entirely a work of fiction and by no means is meant to be a projection, judgment or representation of real-life people. All works are purely for entertainment purposes.

Published: 6/26/23

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pulling up to the same old apartment I always visited. The clouds left the grounds in a shadowed haze. My mood, feeling similar. Tall trees surrounding the building, starting to bud with life. Intense wind shaking the branches, bringing cold through layers of clothing. In seeking something other than this cold day, I walked up to the apartment complex. To find my warmth and shelter.

"I'm here!" I called out. Walking inside the tall black door, lined with sleek silver. Walking through the doorway, the bitter sweet smell of roses filled my senses. The house was rather empty. Other than a few suitcases and a pile of clothes by the living room. The lights were all off, white sheer curtains swung wide open. The place was quite dark due to the limited sunlight and zero lights. Finally I was greeted by Jimin, flopped out on the leather couch. As he scrolled his phone.

"Hey, what are you doing here?~" He smiled wide, meeting my equally joyful gaze. His kind eyes hid behind his cheeks. Getting up to greet me with a sigh, Swiping a hand through mocha colored hair. Few pieces dangled untamed in his face. His silver hoop earrings spotted among the strands of hair. Sure he was on his day off, lazing around at home. With remains of travel supplies stacked in the living room. But not without style. Jimin met me in front of the door, Standing in front of me with his arms wide open. "Cmere."

He demanded adorably so. I fell into his embrace. His soft tan sweater comforted me like a warm blanket. Again the smell of rose's. Jimin's warm hands holding me. Feeling like a weight had been taken off my shoulders from a single touch. Not wanting to let go. Feeling a hot puff of air by my ear.

"I'm glad you're here. Aish, sorry. I've been so tired. " Jimin yawned, covering his mouth with a silver ringed hand. Letting me go he grabbed one of my hands, lazily dragging me behind him. Back to the leather couch. Past all the other white furniture. "Sorry about the mess, don't mind it.. I haven't had the chance to properly go through everything since the tour."

He placed a chaste kiss on my lips, guiding me to sit down with him. Jimin was nearly folded in half beside me. The arm closest to me swung around my shoulder. The other held his phone, he had probably gotten from a sponsor. Jimin's tired eyes scanned the screen as he swiped up repeatedly. Tired eyes with remains of makeup on, followed the motion. Leaning into him a little closer, I saw it was the Weverse app he was on. So Jimin was scrolling through millions of ARMY posts. The whole while he scrolled, his plump lips held a soft smile. Though he looked exhausted. Jimin told me he got home two days ago. But by the look of his place, and eye bags. It seemed more like it was late last night...

I had caught up with their new content and often saw ARMY's posts. Edits of the members and so on. Every edit I seemed to stumble upon was of Jimin. Which made me miss him more.. Now I finally get to see him and he's not even talking to me. Here I am watching my amazing boyfriend stare at his phone. Though, It's work related.. I'll just enjoy the silent company. So I pulled out my phone and scrolled uselessly. I'm sure he'll wrap up in a bit. I did just barge in after all..