Chapter 6

🧒🏼(Tommy pov) 🤬

Wilbur came into my room to tell me he's leaving. I call tubbo so I can talk to him for a little bit.

"Hey Toby." I say. "Hello?" He says. "Can I stay at your house for a bit? I don't want to be at my house any longer." I ask. "Yea king of course you can." He says. "Thank you tubbo. You don't fuking suck today." I tell him. "I'll take that as a compliment?" He says. "Bye bitch boy." I say hanging up not letting him say bye back.

 I pack a bag, climb out my window and rum to tubbo's house. 

"Let me in please!" I say Banging on the door. I can hear Phil say "tubbo Tommy's here!" "Phil let me in please!" I say still banging on the door. "What do you want mate?" He says. Before I can respond, tubbo comes running to the door screaming "TOMMY!!!!!!" "Hi tubs." I say going inside. "I called ranboo and he's here already." Tubbo says dragging my stuff up to his room. "He's too tall tell him to go home." I say. "Toms he's staying." Tubbo says. "Fiiiiiiiiiiine." I say walking into his room.

I plop down on the floor opposite of ranboo and tuboo goes and sits next to him. I don't think they think I can see them holding hands. I grab out my phone and take a picture of them holding hands.they will never know.... I post it to twitter with the caption saying 'someone's gay' then I hear tubbos phone go off. I completely forgot he follows me. He just giggles and shows ranboo.

"Why Tommy why?" Ranboo says. "It's funny?" I say smiling awkwardly.

We get ready for bed then they get in tubbos bed and I sleep on the bare floor without a mattress or a blanket.  In the morning, I wake up to the two of them giggling wildly at something.

"What are you laughing at?" I say. They stop immediately. "You slept on the floor." Tubbo says. "Yea because you to fucking love birds took up the whole ass bed." I said. "You could have asked us to move." Ranboo said. "Why didn't I think of that? Tubs, you are lucky your boyfriend is a fucking genius." I tell him. "What can I say? I have better taste in men than you." Tubbo says. "Toby Smith. I don't fucking like men." I tell him. "Exactly." He says.

405 words.

I made bee duo content! Are you proud of me? No? Okay well I'm gonna go read now. Chow guys.