匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 ㄖ几乇

Swearing

😡🦆🥰

As I was walking to school, I litterally ran into him. 'How amazing.' I thought. 

"Watch it gnome." He said and walked away. 'That's weird. He didn't beat me up.'

I proceeded to walk to school. When I got there, I was a little late. Not too late. Just a little late. And of corse with my luck, the only open seat was next to him.

"Alex quackity. You're late." Mr.Devis scolded me. "Sorry sir." I said sitting down quickly. "Hey duck boy, no one wants you here, you should just leave." He said scooting away from me. "Wilbur Soot, Stop talking. Also move your chair back next to Alex. He's not that bad." Mr.Devis said to Wilbur.

⌘☆꧁✬◦°˚°◦. At lunch .◦°˚°◦✬꧂☆⌘

Wilbur Soot, for some reason came and sat down with me at my lunch table instead of with his dirty scumbag friends. He didn't say anything to me. He just sat there. I'd definitely say out of all the guys at West senchinson high, he was most definitely the hottest. All the girls thought so at least. So obviously a whole bunch of girls came and sat at my table too. I was about to get up when Wil looked at me and smiled. What the fuck? What is going on with him? To be honest though his smile was really pretty. No nope nope nope you do not like Wilbur Soot you do not like Wilbur Soot. 

*ringing sounds*

Saved by the bell. At last! Time for my favourite class. Art. I wasn't in grade 12 yet so I couldn't take law just yet. So art would have to do for now.

⌘☆꧁✬◦°˚°◦.after school .◦°˚°◦✬꧂☆⌘

"Hey duck boy!" Wilbur yelled at me. I stopped and turned around to look at him. "What the actual fuck do you want Soot?" "Since we have to work on that project together it might be helpful to have my number." He said. "Fine Soot I'll give you my number. But just know if you text me anything that is not relevant to the project I will block you." I told him.

We exchanged numbers and I put him in my phone as 'weird gutair boy🎸' then continued on my way home.

⌘☆꧁✬◦°˚°◦.at big Q's house.◦°˚°◦✬꧂☆⌘

I unlocked my door then went inside my house. To see my mom wasn't home. Just me. I threw my stuff onto the couch then climbed up the stairs to my room the my phone buzzed.

Weird gutair boy🎸: hey duck boy give your address

Me: why

Weird gutair boy🎸: so I can come over and we can work on the project. Duh

Weird gutair boy🎸: are you stupid?

Me: fine it's 69420 Hotmann street.

Two minutes later, there was a knock at the door.

"Welcome to my house I guess Soot." I said letting him in. "Sick. Where's your room?" Wilbur asked putting his stuff in the middle of the hallway. "Only room upstairs." I said already halfway up the stairs.

We walked to my room and I sat down on my bed. Him doing the same shortly after. He pulled out his laptop and I realized that he had a bi sticker on his laptop. "Your bi?" I asked him. "What? Oh uhm yea. Just please don't tell my friends. They're all super homophobic." He said clearly embarrassed. "It's fine. I wouldn't think about it." I hesitated before adding "I'm pan." 

We sat in my room talking about the project until it got dark out. "I gotta go." Wilbur said getting up. When he was at the door he said "see you tomorrow Q." 'Q?!? What kind of nickname is Q?' I thought.

⌘☆꧁✬◦°˚°◦.ze next day.◦°˚°◦✬꧂☆⌘

I woke up still thinking about Wil being bi. I mean I never expected it from him of all people but... he is kind of pretty. No. More like... hot. As I got dressed, all I could think about was his brown fluffy hair with a single white streak and what it would be like to run my fingers through it. I didn't even realize he forgot his jacket and I had accidentally put it on instead of mine.

"Alex! There's a kid at the door for you!" My mom shouted from downstairs. "Coming!" I shouted back. Who could it be? I didn't have many friends at school and the ones I did have almost never hangout with me. "Hey Q." I heard as I was rounding the corner into the foyer. 'shit.' I thought. 'Only one person calls me Q.' "Hi Wil." I said before I realized I called him Wil. 

I got my shoes on and walked out the door. We were walking to school together. Me and my bully. "Ya know Q, you're actually really pretty or handsome or whatever." Wilbur whispered almost too quiet for me to hear. "You think so?" I said as I felt my cheeks heating up. "Oh you heard that? Yea I think you're really handsome." He said stopping to try and grab my hand. I let him only because he grabbed my hand first. 

As soon as we were on school grounds, he dropped my hand and walked over to his friends. For some reason, I was disappointed at the loss of touch with Wilbur Soot. I walked to Mr.Devis's class early to make up for being late yesterday. That felt like all I was ever doing. Making up for stuff. 

☆꧁✬◦°˚°◦. ǟȶ ʟʊռƈɦ .◦°˚°◦✬꧂☆

Wilbur didn't sit with me today. Instead he asked me if I wanted to sit with him. I said no because his friends where going to make fun of me for sure. But he promised that if they did we would leave. So I went and say with them and nobody said anything about why the nerdy art kid was at their table. Wilbur had grabbed my hand again but under the table so none of they other guys saw. I was just glad my next class was with him and we got to choose our seats for that class.

"Alright class." Mrs.johns said "I have decided that we are going to have a seating arrangement for the rest of the year." The whole class groaned. She put people who didn't seem to get along together very well beside eachother. So I was beside a kid named Sheila and Wilbur. Like earlier, he grabbed my hand again. Gosh why did he make me so flustered? 

⌘☆꧁✬◦°˚°◦.after school.◦°˚°◦✬꧂☆⌘

We walked home together but to Wilbur house instead of mine. We went up to his room and sat on the floor. I think he thought he was being sneaky when he was inching closer and closer to me but it was.really obvious. I didn't say anything though. When our faces were right beside eachothers and I knew he was looking at me, I turned head to look at  really fast. Our faces were so close together. I was so close to kissing him, when his little brother Tommy barged in.

"wilby Ren wants to talk to you." He said. "K." Wilbur said disappointed. "Wilby?" I asked him. "Yea it's a stupid nickname Tommy gave me when he was five." Wilbur explained. "Can anyone else or just him call you wilby?" I asked curious what he was going to say. "Uh... well... you could call me that if you wanted to." He said very red " Well wilby you gotta go talk to your dad." I teased. "You're coming withe me." He said dragging me.out of his room.

"Wilbur, you're failing maths class." His father told him when we got down stairs. "I know Ren. But I got a tutor!" He said motioning to me. "No Wilbur you don't understand. If you don't get your grades up, than I'm going to have to kick you out of band." His father said. "Ren, I have a tutor." Wibur said again. "I know Wilbur but until your grades get up, I'm going to say no more going to friends houses." "But I'm assuming Q can still come over right? He's my tutor." Wil said. "Yes but only for tutoring." His father said. "Okay bye Ren." He said dragging me back upstairs. 

1336 words

-Ali

Interesting emoji time! :🛀 man in bathtub