░▒▓█ 𝘈 𝘟 𝘔𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘟 𝘏𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 █▓▒░

╚»★ -🄽🄾🅆 🄿🄻🄰🅈🄸🄽🄶---🄳🄴🄿🄰🅁🅃🅄🅁🄴 🅃🄷🄸🅁🄳 🅅🄴🅁🅂🄾🄽!- ★«╝

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-3rdPOV-

" Just like I said, I am Biscuit Krueger. I don't being formal so you can call me Bisky. " Biscuit- *cough* Bisky re-introduced herself,

" In return, you must obey every word of what I teach you. " 

" No way. And no, thanks. " Killua huffed. " We're not desperate enough to beg a total stranger to train us! " 

( Y/n ) turned to Killua with a frown. " But this is a good chance! we can learn something new without needing to spend time finding a person that is a Nen user! "

" Are you serious ( Y/n )? We already have Wing! " " Wing? You mean that little boy with bed hair and glasses? " The main three turned to her. " The one who never tucks his shirt? " " Yeah. "

" Ah... " " Do you know him? " " Know? He is my student! "

' Seriously?? ' " That's awesome! " Killua and Gon each gave their own response. ( Y/n ) just stared in awe.

 She then smiles fondly. " So he has become a master now... time passes fast, eh? " She trailed, then she crossed her arms. " Does that mean you three are pro hunters? "

Killua points his thumb at Gon and ( Y/n ), while Gon perks up. " Oh, only me... " " and me too. " ( Y/n ) finished.

" You've passed the secret exam? " ( Y/n ) nodded. " indeed. "

Bisky kept her smile, " That really takes me back... " ' I'd love to be an examiner again~

" Well, I'm essentially your master's master... " She exclaimed, " ...So you shouldn't have any problems with me teaching you! " 

-----

" Wow! You've been an examiner for the hunter exam?! " Gon gasped, " That's admirable! " ( Y/n ) followed. 

" Assuming that she is telling the truth, that is. " Killua huffed. Bisky walked up to the white-haired boy. " You're a stubborn little boy... I like seeing that in kids. " She leaned back. " You said that you weren't desperate, right? "

" Book " She called out, the three moved back a step. " That card..." Gon muttered. Bisky held out the 'Hyper Puffball' card. " Look carefully. Its difficulty to obtain is ranked D. It's a regular card that doesn't go in a specified slot... " She put the card back into the book. 

" Other than the girl, there are many people who can obtain this card while you two cannot. " She firmly gazes at the three. " If you run into someone who's stronger and has evil intentions... "

*Shing-*

( Y/n ) and Bisky perks up. " Sit down, pretend that we are chatting. " She sat down, Gon and ( Y/n ) gave a nod and then sat down, Killua huffed and followed suit. 

" Don't try to sense him, he'll notice. " Bisky muttered while Killua looks at her. " How did you sense him? " Bisky blinked. " He let out a tiny bit of his bloodlust out. "