-·=»‡ 𝘊𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘟 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘟 𝘉𝘶𝘵𝘭𝘦r! ‡«=·-

╚»★ -🄽🄾🅆 🄿🄻🄰🅈🄸🄽🄶-----🄳🄴🄿🄰🅁🅃🅄🅁🄴!- ★«╝
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- 1thPOV -

Walking down the path, we held on to our ground, as we noticed a female.

" Leave. You're trespassing on private property. I cannot allow you to pass without permission. " She stood in between stone fences. As they were talking. I can't help to hear some faint footsteps coming here. 

' Yuki, I think there are other people here..? '

' No doubt ( Y/n ). ' 

' Be careful, It might be the Family.' 

' I remembered something. Can you say this to Killua? '

' What is it? '

'It's- ' She was cut off by Gon flying.

" Gon! " I yelled. As I ran to him.

" Are you okay? " He patted my head, As saying ' I'm okay. '. He stood up and walk up to her again. 

Once.

 Twice. 

And then more.

 Gon was sent flying. 

Then, as Gon walked forward, she muttered out, 

" Stop it. " He continued walking again, she raised her voice. 

" Stay away! "

" Why don't you stop him? Aren't you friends of his? "

Gon began to speak, " What's the problem? I'm here to see my friend. I'm here to see Killua! "

" Why do I have to do this?! " He broke the stone pillar next to her. 

" Hey. I crossed the line. " She looked down at where Gon stood, seeing that he crossed the line.

 " Aren't you supposed to hit me? "

She was shaking. I was shaken too. Until I heard a gun loaded.

' Wait-! ' While I was stunned. Leorio noticed my unnatural behavior. I ran up to the girl. 

" Please help master Killua- " 

" WATCH OUT! " She was cut off by me jumping on her, the bullet hit my head. the female widens her eyes. 

" oh gosh! are you okay?! " " ( Y/n )! "

" How unfortunate. she took the hit. It was supposed for the servant. " The woman who held the gun spoke.

" Honestly... What was the servant babbling about? She made it sound like we were being mean to Killua. " She brought the smoking gun down.