★彡 𝘙𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘟 𝘐𝘴 𝘟 𝘐𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵! 彡★

╚»★ -🄽🄾🅆 🄿🄻🄰🅈🄸🄽🄶-----🄳🄴🄿🄰🅁🅃🅄🅁🄴!- ★«╝
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- 1stPOV -

"Let me introduce myself to the 42 candidates gathered here. I am the Chairman of the Selection Committee for this year's Hunter Exam, Isaac Netero." the older introduced himself.

"I'm his secretary, Beans." The green bean also introduced himself.

"I was going to show my face at the last stage, but I heard about what was happening and was forced to do so early. This indescribable tension in the air is not so bad." He commented

"since this is a rare occurrence, allow me to be a part of the action." He laughed.

"The estimated time of arrival at the next destination is 8 am tomorrow. Food has been prepared at the canteen for everyone. You can also take a rest. You are free to do what you want until we get in touch." Beans told us.

"Gon, let's go explore the ship!" Killua turned to Gon, Gon nodded. Then They turned to me.

"hey (Y/n)! do you want to go with us?" Gon questioned. I happily nodded. We ran down the hallway. As Kurapika and Leorio chuckled. 

We sat in front of the window to look at the view, I was stunned by the Beautiful view. I have never seen the view from this high! Gon then asked Killua. 

" Ne Killua! Where are your parents? "

" Hmm...My parents are alive... " He paused for a while before saying. 

" Probably. " 

" What do they do? " Gon keeps asking.

" They are assassins. " Killua answered. Bluntly.

' I told you so. ' Yuki spoke inside my head. I chuckled quietly.

"Eh? Both of them?" " Really? " Gon and I questioned. Killua then burst into a laughing fit.

" You guys really are different! " He then regained his composure.

" How so? " I smiled. 

"You two are the first to take it seriously." He said. 

" how about you Gon? where are your parents? " I asked.

" I want to become a hunter to find my dad! I don't know my mom but aunt mito was the one who was taking care of me! " 

" I see. " I replied.

" how about you? ( Y/n )? " Killua asked me.

" oh, my father left too soon, and my mother is really bad. I don't think you two would understand, though. " I casually replied.

uwe? but I also experienced the same way! my dad also left when I was young! " I turned back to him.

" hm, can relate to the mom one. " Killua shrugs. 

" really? I don't think you would understand. " I shrug, Killua seems deeply offended.

 " I thought you two were just like any other. " I chuckled.

" oh well, not like you two would actually understand it- "

" you're so annoying! can't you see it's not just you who suffered?! " Killua stood up from his seat. slamming the table. I flinched. " huh-?.. " 

" Killua?! " Gon called.

" stop giving me that ' oh you're the little girl in distress that nobody understands '! you are not the only one who suffered! " He mimics, then he shouts.

I couldn't say anything.

I don't think I have thought of that before. 

" oh, sorry. I didn't mean it... " this was the first time anyone shouted angrily at me. 

I can feel water leaking out my eyes.

" I didn't think of that. I'm sorry. "

Killua held his mouth when I cried softly. 

" I didn't mean it. I'm sorry. " 

" ( Y/n )..? "

" please don't leave me, I just did one thing wrong. "

 Gon puts his arms on my shoulders, " I'm sorry Killua, I didn't mean it. "

" hey, hey, ( Y/n ). he didn't mean to shout. " He turns to Killua, Killua walked toward me.

" sorry, I overdid it. " Killua patted my head. asked by Gon.

" Can you forgive me? " I whimper softly. 

 Killua sighed. " yes, I forgive you. "

Without warning, I hugged Killua. 

" Thank you. "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇█ -🄽🄾🅆 🄿🄻🄰🅈🄸🄽🄶-----🄹🅄🅂🅃 🄰🅆🄰🄺🄴- █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
______________________________________________

Arc 1-Chapter 3: Rest 𝘟 Is 𝘟 Important!- Clear!