11- hopelessly devoted (part 2)

content warnings- sex, face riding, secrecy, aus being a cutie
context- you and your best friend austin have just had secret sex all night, now you have to go downstairs and try and be as normal as possible...
word count- 2337
request- Kaiparkerishotugh

Austin lead you downstairs quietly trying not to wake anyone. You weren't too worried as they were all black out drunk last night, so they'd be sleeping until at least twelve o'clock. Austin then lead you into the kitchen. "What we makin' mama? Scrambled, fried, poached?" Austin said looking at you endearingly.
"Mmm" you pondered, "I'm feeling fried eggs today. With avocado toast. And chill flakes. And tea." You said adding on everything that you wanted.

"Now that sounds good. But first..."
He walked closer to you, looking down at you. Austin's hands explored your waist, then your back rubbing it warmly. "Plant one on me" he said, lifting you up so you could reach him.
You wrapped you legs around his small but muscular waist, and planted kisses on his cheeks, forehead, and chin before finally reaching his lips. As your lips made contact with his, he pushed his lips into you taking a deep breath in. He grasped at your ass cheeks as you pulled away. You rested your head on his shoulder and he rubbled his stubbled cheek against your cheek. "No! It tickles!" You said rubbing the side of your face.

He had the biggest grin on his face, looking at you like he'd never seen anything like it. "You are so beautiful, you know that?" He said cocking his head.
"You are beautiful-er" you said back, not quite sure how to respond.
"No really, you are just so- so beautiful." He said deep in thought looking at your features.
You nuzzled your face into his neck- hiding away. His stare was so sharp and nerve wracking. "Please you'll inflate my ego too much, do you see my head getting bigger?" You said jokingly, touching your head as if you were checking for growth.
He let you down out of his grasp. "And you never take anything seriously!" Austin said through gritted teeth in jest.

"Right!" You said clapping your hands, "Food! I'm really hungry now, it's all your fault, distracting me" you said giving him the evils.
You dropped down to the floor getting the plates and bowls out of the cupboard. Setting them out on the table - ready for when everyone decides to make an entrance.  Turning the hob onto high heat, Austin cracked the eggs into the pan, two each. Then you had the wonderful idea of getting the aprons out. There was two aprons, one frilly red polka dot one, and one black one with big red letters saying "the boss" on it. The obvious choice was to put Austin in the frilly one.

Sneaking up behind him, you put his his head through the strap quickly. "I-uh what are you doing?" Austin asked, confused.
"Making you pretty!" You exclaimed, like the answer was obvious.
You tied the back up for him and put yours on too. Then you lead Austin to the mirror. "Wow. We look good." You said posing in the mirror.
"How comes yours says the boss? What if I want to be the boss?" Austin asked.
"Well your not the boss. I am. So it felt like the obvious choice." You answered nonchalantly.
"So you're saying I'm your bitch?" Austin asked craning his head round to look at you.
"Yeah."
"Fair enough."

You carried on with the food, Austin looking sexy in his frills. You set out the tables with juice, bacon, eggs and avocado. Yet nobody seemed to be up yet. God, they must be hung over. Poor souls.

"What do you say we go wake them up?" You asked Austin.
"Yeah we should do that... but first" Austin said trailing off.
He entangled his fingers through your unbrushed hair, guiding you closer to him. Austin kissed you deeply, one hand travelling down to your lower back pushing you closer to him. "Mmm best we go wake them up then!" You said cheerfully.
Austin looked endlessly disappointed but followed you up the stairs nonetheless. Knocking on the first door three times you opened the door to the first room, quietly waking them up and notifying them of the breakfast downstairs. You did this with all of your friends. They are all still mustering up the effort to get out of bed, the smells of bacon certainly helping them.