9- flight

content warnings- suggestive language, kissing (pretty tame tbh)
context- you and Austin had to get on a flight to some event you had.
word count- 1052

" Baby, do you want any snacks for the airport?" you called out, grabbing a couple granola bars and filling up a water bottle.
"Uh, I think I'm good can you fill a water bottle for us though?" he asked.
"Already on it!" you hollered back.
As you came into the hallway Austin looked quite pale in the face, so you put down your things and went over to him. You knew he wasn't good at all with flying, thank god you were fine. He looked uncomfortable and he was fiddling with his fingers- a tell tale sign that Aus wasn't okay. You closed his hands in yours and asked, "Baby, are you okay?"
Gulping he said, "I'm a bit nervy about the flight, but I think I'll be fine my love."
"Okay as long as you're okay baby." you said stroking the side of his head.
He pulled you in for a for a hug, his hand trailed down to squeeze your ass, you looked up at him and gave him a glare of disapproval.

You then ran to your room and grabbed your suitcases, and asked aus if he was ready to go. He nodded and you both filed out the door, and hopped in the car you took the drivers seat. "I can drive my love it's okay" Austin said.
"Can I drive today? I just feel like it..." you asked.
"Okay baby" Aus said.
You really wanted to drive to give Austin a minute to collect his thoughts, and have a break before the stress of the airport. But you weren't going to tell him that. Austin slipped a hand on your upper thigh, making you get a little flustered.

Luckily the car ride was short. You parked up and payed for your ticket. Austin held your hand at first, but then opted to the around the back of the thigh approach his hand moving up and down as you walked. Your hand snaked around his waist pulling him in closer to your side. Austin was obviously nervous so you whispered in his ear, "It's okay, everything is okay."
He nodded, trying to be sure of himself. You hated it when he was like this, you knew the feeling exactly. The sinking in your stomach, the sudden lump in your throat.

Once you got through security, it was the waiting game. Waiting for the gate to open. You tried to distract Austin by giving him lots of affection, his and your love language. You sat in one airport seat together, you sat on his lap, straddling him. You gave him small pecks all over his face, and he responded with a series of pecks on your face. His stubble scratching your face, you didn't mind, it was kinda hot. He then spent atleast 10 minutes tracing your lips with his thumb, you biting his thumb every so often.

The bell sound chimed meaning the gates were opening. Austin slapped your thighs lightly and said, "We better go then."
You squeezed his hand as you walked up the airplane steps together. Austin and you always went for normal seats in the plane, because the expensive ones were so snobby and unnecessary.

As you sat down Austin started playing with his fingers again. You set a hands on his and stoked his cheek lightly, looking at him endearingly. "It's okay, I am here, nothing is gonna happen baby" you reassured him looking deep into his crystal like eyes.
His brow furrowed slightly and he nodded, his hands visibly shaking in yours as you linked your fingers with his.

You took one hand off of him to plug him to the seat, pulling the adjuster to his waist. Not too tight. "Thank you baby" Austin said looking into your eyes.
God, you could really go for some plane se- No.

You pulled the arm rest up between the seats so there was no space between you. You shuffled closer to him. He slid his hand around your waist, pulling you closer. You looked up to his face and kissed him tenderly. Then you rested your head on his shoulder, ready for take off.

The plane was still on the ground as it sped up rapidly, slowly lifting itself off the ground. Austin pulled you in tighter, squeezing his eyes shut. The plane was at a 45 degree angle and your ears began to pop, you suspected his did too. The plane evened out and Austin opened his eyes. Wriggling out of his grasp, you reached down into your backpack pulling out some hard sweets.

Popping open the tin, you offered him one, "Help with your ears baby"
"Thanks mama" he said back.
He palmed a cherry flavoured sweet, his favourite , and he popped it into his mouth. You took a lemon sweet. He grabbed you jaw and pulled you in for a not so pg family friendly kiss. His tongue dipped into your mouth, you could taste his cherry sweet, you moaned into his mouth quietly. He slipped the cherry sweet into your mouth and you pulled away. He smirked at you teasingly. You hit him on the arm playfully, before kissing him again and transferring the sweet back into his mouth.

"Mmm" he mumbled, " you taste good."
Well he was obviously feeling better. The flight wasn't busy, so thankfully no one saw that interaction. You could feel the knot tightening in your stomach, you had to ignore it.

The flight captain announced that the plane was landing. Austin's hand travelled to your upper thigh and squeezed it tightly. You took his other hand and squeezed it in reassurance.

The plane descended quite swiftly, and in no time you were ready to get off the plane. You both got up and Austin aided you in getting down the bags. "Thanks baby" you said.
"Anytime mama" he replied.
You loved the pet names you had for eachother.

As you went down the steps hand in hand, Austin leaned over to your ear and whispered "I'm going to thank you when we get to the hotel room..."
A wide smirk spread across his face, and you giggles excitedly.