Oh, you wanted to be happy? Oops!

Okay, so I didn't think this was possible, but then my disabled sister came down the stairs without hurting herself (which is terrifying and miraculous) and I learned people can figure anything out. 

So now Addison be doin' this.

For the record, I've stopped caring about whether or not this sounds sensual.... (I hope that word means what I think it means I'm afraid to look it up)

-----------------------

Addison woke up that night because she was super hot. She groaned, flinging the covers off her body. She groaned again, desperately needing water. 

A couple weeks ago, Techno had taught Addison how to get up using her arms and crawl into her wheelchair. She often used Clementine for help, but hey it was possible. 

So, slowly, Addison did that. It was probably around two in the morning, she didn't want to wake Addison or Phil up simply because she seriously needed water. So she did the annoying task of trying to get on the wheelchair. 

And she actually succeeded, but Clementine did help her. 

So she wheeled down to the bathroom, since it was closer than the kitchen and she probably left a cup in there and it was easier to reach the sinks. She was super hot and super tired, all she wanted was to get a drink and go to bed. 

She reached up and grabbed the cup off the sink and filled it up. Addison relished the cool water in her mouth and also splashed it on her face, trying to cool down. 

But instead, it made her feel worse. 

Now, Addison felt sick to her stomach as well as on fire. Like, really sick. She quickly rolled over to the toilet, whipping it open. 

She started vomiting, Clementine close beside her. Addison felt awful, really really awful. She groaned, just lying there practically folded in half, trying not to vomit again or pass out. 

She failed, and vomited again. 

Clementine nudged against Addison's arm, which was wrapped around her stomach, trying to give her some sort of comfort. Addison moaned, panting and hot. 

She sat up, just wanting to go back to bed. Clementine followed behind as Addison traveled back to her room. She just wanted sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. 

Most of the time, Addison was able to pull up onto her bed and go back to sleep. But she was so tired, hot, and weak she just couldn't pull herself up, even with Clementine's help. Addison fell with a thud onto her floor, whimpering and shuddering from the impact. 

Technoblade had heard some strange noises already, but this forced him to check on Addison. "Addy?" he asked, opening up her door. 

He found her on the floor crying. "Addison?" he demanded, running over. He helped the girl into her bed. "What's wrong? What happened? Christ, you're warm." 

Addison whimpered quietly. Techno covered her up with a blanket, checking her stitches, which luckily hadn't ripped. "I'm going to go get Phil," he murmured. "Stay... Stay here." 

Addison moaned in hot silence for a while before Phil and Techno came back. Phil gently put his hand on Addison's forehead, and they both flinched backwards; one from the heat one from the cold. 

"Christ you're warm!" Phil repeated. "How long have you felt like literal lava for?" 

Instead of answering, Addison just sort of rambled. "Mmm... woke up an' wanted water, got it from th' bathroom but I couldn't keep in down an' I threw up an' I came back here an' tried to lie down but I couldn't get back up an' so I fell then Techno foun' me."