Rivendell

(I love this picture!)
I could feel the poison running through my arm as I made my way to my feet once in the hole. I stand up and Bofur puts his hand on my back to help steady my uneven balance. I nod my head at him and grope at the wall, trying to find a steady hand hold. I found a crevice in the stone and put my hand in it, trying to catch my lost breath while Dwalin, I believe, all but shouted, "I can't see the end of this tunnel. Do we follow it?" To which Bofur responds with, "of course you follow it." I made eye contact with Gandalf and put my hood up, successfully hiding my identity. I had a mind-wrecking headache by the time we got to the end of the tunnel where I heard birds chirping loudly. Gandalf says something and Bilbo says Rivendell while Thorin looks up at Gandalf with a look of betrayal in his eyes. "This was your plan all along." Gandalf just walks off and I grin to myself. With the headache my stomach begins to churn and I feel myself wanting to throw up. Instead I decided that I will trek on and I almost immediately regret that because once I start moving it makes everything worse. At long last we finally made it to the entrance arch and I heard some of the dwarfs gasping in what sounds like shock and amazement. I giggle again and I hear Gandalf and Lindir having a conversation but I zone them out and walk up to Kili, grabbing his hand. He turns to look at me and smiles as he looks ever so slightly down at me. I smile back at him and then there is a horn or trumpet sound. I cover my already sensitive ears to try and block out the noise so it doesn't hurt my head anymore then my head already hurts. I look up after the trumpet stops and I see Elrond looking around at the multitude of dwarfs among him. I see Thorin looking at Bilbo, then he stands In front of Bilbo almost like Throin's protecting him. He looks at me but I can tell he doesn't know who I am. Ada... I can feel a single tear go down my face as I see his sad eyes, his tired, sad smile while he talks to Gandalf. Kili squeezes my pale hand and I continue to hold in my tears. I closed my eyes and healed my head ever so slightly and my headache vanished. "Galad i fires, tul- forth i miruvor. Mín must feed mín guests!" (Light the fires, bring forth the wine. We must feed our guests!) Several of the dwarfs tense up and I just smile down towards the ground at how everyone is reacting. "What is he saying? Does he offer us insult?" Gloin spits the question like it's made of fire. "No, master Gloin, he's offering you food." Gandalf is quick to reply due to his fear of violence. At that my stomach growls and several people look at me and Elrond smirks, but it's a sad kind of smirk, it doesn't reach his eyes and it quickly vanishes. The dwarfs circle up and then Thorin nods and Gloin speaks in a regretful tone, "very well. Lead on." We walk up the stairs and I keep my head down, Kili still clutching my small hand in his large one. We make it to a hall and the male ellon leads to dwarfs to what I can assume as the male bathing chambers. A beautiful younger elleth taps my shoulder and I recognize the eyes to be my young sister's. I gasp and keep my head down. She probably won't recognize me. It's been so long and she was only a small child when I was taken. I decided to risk it and lowered my hood. I begin increasing my size till I'm about 5'6" and she looks at me in shock then grows sad as she tells me a story I already know. "My sister could shift her size. She could do many things. I miss her a great deal, but my father misses her more than I ever will. Im just anír- hen back. Im miss hen." (I just want her back. I miss her.) I start to tear up but before I can cry I answer her sob story, "Ni'm sorrime. Ni'm tanca se's -esse a better sinome sí." (I'm sorry. I'm sure she's in a better place now.) (A/n. This translation is not the elvish I have been using, it's different. It's another kind of elvish though.) she nods and leaves me to take a warm bath. I strip all my clothes off and get in the water. I sat there for a few moments then I looked at my arm to see what the damage of the arrow was. The skins around the small wound were turning black along with the veins around it. I poked it and almost screamed but held it due to the excruciating pain of the puncture. I stop and wave my hand over it, activating my healing abilities. Once I had healed it the best I could I could hear rustling of clothes behind the black, thin, mesh curtain. I sank lower into the water and waited for the door to close. I cleaned my body and especially my hair, and got out. I pat myself dry and look to see what the stranger had done in the room. All she did was put a navy blue dress there with small star-like patterns,making constellations while it was floor length with sleeves that ended at the elbow and flayed out to my wrist. Why is it always a dress? I hate dresses. I put on the dress and found it was quite comfortable and there were pockets. Big pockets. I put my knife in one of the pockets with its sheath on of course. I make my way to the door after growing a few inches to be 6' and am met face to face with my sister. Well she had to look up at me a little. She makes eye contact with me and I smirk down at her as her eyes get wide. I drop my smirk and feel tears welling in my eyes as I pull her into my arms. The embrace was warm and long. I could feel her crying into my chest and start playing with her hair while signing a small, soft song.