F0ur. {Rated R}

- Continued from last part, :)

Your [P]oint [O]f [V]iew -

After I got out the shower, I lotion’d up and slid on Trey’s shorts and wife beater. They were a little big but it was comfortable, I smelt his scent on the clothes, it smelt so good. I put my hair in a high messy bun and came out the bathroom, immediately Trey’s eyes fell on me. I bit my lip and looked down blushing.

“Wow, you look sexy in my clothes…” I blushed deeply and he smiled, I lay down next to him.

“Trey…” 

“Mhmmm…” he said, “Thank you for everything, no one has ever done anything like this for me. Let alone a guy…” I said looking down, he lifted my head up with his index finger and said, “That Jacob guy was a JERK for what he did to you. He lost the best thing in his life, but in a way I’m glad he did that, because it lead you to me…” he said, I smiled in awe, tears flowing in my eyes.

“Awe, Trey, do you mean that?” He smiled, “Every word.” And with that, he leaned in and kissed me softly, he soft plump lips against mine, it felt so right. He pulled away and grabbed my hands.

“YN, I know we just met, but I feel like I’ve known you forever, will you be my girlfriend?” Tears flowed down my cheeks as I nodded, “Yes, Trey, I will!” We hugged and he wiped my tears with his thumb and kissed me again, but this time with more passion.

I kissed back, he started kissing my neck and then he found my sweet spot, I let out a small moan. I didn’t want to be too loud, Lizzy was asleep on the bed a couple inches away from ours. Trey then slid his hand under my shirt and drew circles with his index finger on my stomach, making me moan a little louder.

“T-Trey…” I said in a whisper that was a moan, “You like that babe?” He said, I nodded with my eyes closed. He flipped me over continued kissing and sucking on my sweet spot, he then went down and started kissing my stomach. I could feel his tongue going in and out of my belly button, I moaned and he smiled about to pull my basketball shorts down, I stopped and whispered, “Not here.”

We both looked over at a knocked out Lizzy. He smiled and picked me up bridal style and shut the door quietly. He was still holding me bridal style he took me into this other room with a huge king size bed.

He walked over and laid me down on the bed, he began kissing every inch of my body. I moaned and he climbed up on the bed and on top of me, he removed his shirt which revealed his 4 pack. I bit my lip, following every trace of muscle I seen. I heard him smirk and he leaned down whispering in my ear, “You like this babe?”

I nodded biting down on my lower lip, he smiled and went down to my waist, and removed my bottoms. He kissed my legs up to wear he reached my underwear, he slid them down with his teeth and threw them across the room. He began to lay wet kisses down on my private part, I moaned. But this time, louder.

He was teasing me.

“T-Trey, S-Stop…” I said, he chuckled and stuck one finger in. My breathing increased, he knew he was driving me crazy.

He stuck 2 fingers in and I felt moister down there, he pulled his finger out and licked my juices off his finger and had me lick his other finger. He then removed my shirt which revealed my entire chest, he smiled and slid down his boxers, my eyes widen. He smirked.

“I won’t hurt you, YN.” And with that, he stuck it in gently, but deep. I grabbed a hold of the sheets and moaned loudly. “Shh, baby…” He said, as he went faster and deeper. “Trey!” I yelped and he smiled and went even faster and harder. I then flipped him over so that now he was on his back.

“My turn…” I said as I bit my lip. I began to bounce on him up and down, he groaned and grunted loudly. I smiled and went down on him. He moaned loudly, his eyes were closed he was enjoying this as much as I was. We kept going like that for an hour, and then we got tired and fell in each other’s arms.

“T-That was a-amazing…” He said, breathless, I smiled and he began to stroke my hair.

“The best I ever had…” I said, he smiled and kissed the side of my head, “I-I love you, YN.” I looked up at him and he was staring at me, he looked serious. “

T-Trey, do you mean that?” I said, he smiled turned to me, face to face, “YN, I know we’ve only known each other for a short amount of time...but, I feel these feelings with you that I’ve never felt with another girl, ever.” He said as kissed my hand, I smiled getting tears of joy, “Trey, I love you too.” I said and we kissed passionately and pulled away, we had both fell asleep after having the best night ever.