Tw0.

- Continued from the last part, :)

Your [P]oint [O]f [V]iew -

“Um, excuse me miss, are you okay?” I heard a voice behind me say, I quickly wiped my eyes and stood up, and turned around not looking up at the person who said it, I was too busy fixing my clothes. “Um, I’m fine thanks.” I said sniffling.

“It doesn’t look like it…” The now male figure stepped closer, I looked up and oh my goodness, he was gorgeous! He was about my height, maybe a few inches taller, and he looked around my age.

“Oh umm…” I said, he dug into his pocket and pulled out some tissue, “here…” he said as he handed it to me, I took it to wipe my eyes, “thanks…” I said.

 “So what is a beautiful girl like you doing crying like this?” He asked. I couldn’t help but blush through my tears. I sniffed, “I’m sure you don’t want to hear my sob story, plus you don’t even know me.” I said as I went and sat down in the bench that was near the both of us, he smiled a little and said, “I’ve always been told I was a good listener, and plus, I would like to get to know you…” He said and came and sat next to me.

I half smiled, for some reason, I felt comfortable with this guy, like a comfortable feeling you get when you’ve know somebody for years and feel like you can tell them anything. It was that type of comfortable feeling, like I knew he wouldn’t judge me. So I told him what had just happened, even about my possible pregnancy. He just nodded and listened through the whole thing, and by the time I was done, I was in tears again. He held me close and rubbed my back as I sobbed into his chest, I felt comfortable in his arms, we were like that for an hour, I finally calmed down, and lifted up.

I looked at the time, “I-I should probably go…” I said, I didn’t want to leave, but I had to get back home to Lizzy. He nodded, “Can I walk you home?” He asked, I smiled and nodded, we got up and started walking.

It was now at sunset, and we started talking about anything and everything. I found out his name was Trey, Trey Young. He was 16 and also an upcoming Junior, he played football and he was the star quarterback at his school, he had an older brother named, Ray Ray who was 18 years old, it was just them two, both of his parents died in a car accident. So he lived with his brother. I felt like we instantly connected, he was different, he was NOTHING like Jacob.

Once we reached the porch of my house, I turned to him, “Trey, thank you.”

He smiled in complete confound. “For what?”

I pushed a strand of hair behind my ear as I fumbled with the hem of my shirt. “For listening to me, and actually caring. You don’t find people like that anymore…”

I flashed him a smile and right as I was about to go inside my house, he grabbed my hand, pulling me closer and pecked me lightly on the lips and smiled. “I want to see you again…” He said, I smiled and pulled out a pin and wrote down my number on his hand, “Call me…” I said and smiled, and walked in my house, shutting the door with my back against it. Was it weird that I felt like I was falling for this guy? So quickly…?

TBC… (: