Thr33.

Continued from the last part, :)

Your [P]oint [O]f [V]iew -

I took my shoes off and tried to tip toe my way up the stairs and until I heard someone call my name, it was my drunken mother. I sighed and walked back down the stairs and seen her on the couch, a cigarette in one hand and a beer in the other.

“Y-Yes mother?” I said, she smirked and got up demolishing the lit cigar she had in one hand. She walked over to me, “Who was that boy outside?” My heart rate increased as I lied, “N-No one ma,” I said, she shook her head and slapped me right across the face.

“You slut! You’re lying! You’re f**kin’ him aren’t you?! You little whore!” She yelled in my face as I held the left side of my throbbing cheek, tears blurring my vision, “Go to your f**kin’ room, and I’ll deal with you later!” She yelled.

I did what she told me and I ran up the stairs to my room, careful not to slam the door. I ran to my bed and sobbed hard into my pillow, my life was completely messed up. There is a possible chance I’m pregnant and I lost the boy I THOUGHT loved me, I get beaten every day. I can’t take it anymore, I got up from my bed and pulled out my backpack and stuffed tons of clothes and shoes in it. My phone, iPod, water, I got another bag and packed all of Lizzy’s things. We shared a room, so I went over to her bed and shook her lightly…

”Lizzy” I said in a whisper. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked up at me rubbing her eyes. “YN…” She said as she reached for me, I picked her up and said, “Lizzy, we’re getting out of here, okay?”

She nodded I grabbed her jacket and wrapped it around her, I opened my window and I told Lizzy to hold on tightly as I climbed down my emergency latter. Once we reached the ground, I grabbed Lizzy’s hand and we ran, I ran as far as I could away from that house, too many memories resided there. I finally reached the lake and I sat Lizzy down on the bench while I made a phone call.

“Pick up, pick up…” I whispered to myself, “Hello?” I heard that familiar voice on the other line, it made my heart jump.

“Trey…” I said, my voice cracked, “YN!” He slightly yelled in concern. “I’m at the Lake…” I said I heard him scramble around, “I’m on my way!”

He said and the line went dead, I wiped a tear that trickled down my cheek and I went back over to Lizzy falling asleep; I held her in my lap and waited for Trey. A couple minutes later, I heard a car pull up and I turned around and there Trey was, he rushed over to me and we hugged. I sobbed a little and he took me and Lizzy into his car. As we began driving, it was silent for a couple minutes, then he broke it.

“You’re staying with me…” He said, I quickly looked at him, “No I couldn’t...---“ he cut me off. “Yes, YN.” He stressed.

I stayed quiet until we reached his place, it was really nice, for it just being him and his brother. We pulled in the drive way and he parked and it was quiet still.

I broke it this time, “Trey, thank yo—“ He smiled and brushed over my hand with his, “don’t worry about it.” I smiled, he got my things while Lizzy was still asleep in my arms and we got into the house, it was gorgeous on the inside.

I looked around, “Trey, this is beautiful.” He chuckled, “thanks.” He led me upstairs and into this room which looked like it was his room, there were two beds, I laid Lizzy down on one of them and she curled up in it sucking on her thumb.

Trey smiled, “I guess your bunkin’ with me.” He said, I blushed and sat our things down. “I’m going to go take a shower,” I said, I dug in my bag and realized I didn’t pack any pajamas, only day clothes, I looked over at Trey. “Hey Trey, do have any night clothes I could borrow? I didn’t pack any pajamas.” I said and blushed, he chucked, and went into his drawer and pulled out an over sized wife beater and basket ball shorts. I giggled, “I think that’ll do.” I said grinning, he smiled and gave me the clothes and I left to the bathroom with his clothes and my towel.

TBC… (: