Chapter Five- Nightly Fun:

So Trilia was staying over that night and I wasn’t sure what to do. Except that she helped me with supper and all since I only know how to make two to three things. It was good too, which helped a bunch as well.

Now, the only thing I had an issue was the four Terrors and Trilia’s Nightmare laying down on my porch, half on and half off. Then of course was the feeling of being watched by others than inside this house.

But as I was going to bed and the Terrible Terrors were getting comfortable at the foot of my bed, footsteps were coming up the stairs so I pretended to be asleep. Silence for so long that I think I did sleep for a few minutes.

Then Trilia bounced on my bed. “Ah hah!” she exclaimed.

“Ahhh!” I yelled.

She continued jumping on my bed, the Terrors had jumped off when she was crouching to jump on. I tried to control the movement of my head, but inertia controlled it more as Trilia hopped around the foot of my bed.

“Wha… do yo… want?” I said between jerks of my head. She stopped to hear me better. “What do you want? I’m trying to sleep.”

“I saw dragon tracks outside.” Trilia confessed happily, not a trace of sleep in her voice. “And they were both big and new. So it must have been a Night Fury. We’re going to find it.”

“No!” I said, throwing a pillow at her. “Why should I?”

She dodged the pillow easily. “You still have yet to have a dragon. Besides, the repair team’s coming tomorrow to let you have a dragon entrance on your roof.”

I sighed, rolled my eyes and flopped back on the bed, giving up. Nothing could stop my friend. Then she started jumping on my bed again. I got up and looked at her as she jumped off.

“Alright, fine. Let’s go freeze our hind ends off outside in the night.” I grumbled.

Clapping her hands together, she ran downstairs to grab her coat that I didn’t even notice she had until now, and her boots. I walked down and grabbed my items I needed. Then she zoomed out of the house.

“Hey!” I said. “Wait up!” and ran after her, closing the door.

Already, she was on her dragon and it looked at me with such a grim look, it didn’t even let me touch it. Trilia patted her dragon’s neck. “It’s okay.”

It growled and shook out it’s head. It then jumped in the air and glided above me as I took the ground.

As soon as the Nightmare rose, a black shadow collided with it. A roar and a screech sounded in my ears and I hand to cup my hands over them from it being so loud. Then a booming sound as the dragon’s collided to the ground.

My first thought was, “Trilia!” I ran up to the Nightmare and Night Fury and tried to grab my friend out. I reached her and she was pretty much unharmed except for a scratch going down her arm. “Are you okay?”

Coughing, she took my hand and pulled herself up, dusting herself and nodding. “Yeah. But that was unexpected. What attacked us?”

I looked and the Night Fury was right beside me. I stiffened as it looked at Trilia. With a faint and shaky voice I said, “I think this did…”

Trilia looked up and grinned happily. “Ah hah! I told you it was a Night Fury!”

That was when the black dragon growled and I saw a soft glow in it’s mouth, warning of some kind of fire.

~~~~{****}~~~~~

Alright. So I’m thinking of continuing this or Cracked Elements… Most likely Cracked Elements. I really need to get chapters done…