005 | As Your Boyfriend

Chapter Type: Random headcanons
Reader's gender: GN
Special Features: None
Relationship: Romantic
Warning(s): None, completely SFW
Requested by: Anonymous

─────────────────────────────

• You may not have noticed, but you're literally the only person Wukong shares his Peach Chips with, lol

• He's quite the tantrum when it comes to affection, if you're not giving him constant affection when you're together, he'll start begging for you giving him, at least, a little embrace. Your boyfriend is a touch starved monkey.

• Cuddles? Never missing! In fact, he is the most appropriate person to have a cuddle session with. He will reach out with his arms and wrap them around you, his soft fur warming you. That, adding the head of him snuggling and gently stroking his cheek on your shoulder, it's really comfortable considering wukong is pretty neat and definitely has such silky fur.

• Wukong doesn't have any idea on how to cook, so if you hope one day for him to make you lunch and bring it to your bed... Well, you'll have to teach him. He is very lazy and will always prefer to get lunch out of one of his hairs, he is a practical fellow after all.

• His love language is definitely gifts and affection. A small sample of this is that he has a drawer with your favorite snacks to give you one whenever you feel like it... sorry if you're trying to eat healthier.

• Pick-up lines are the most common thing you're going to hear from him, don't blame him for having extremely cheesy and goofy compliments though, he just likes to flirt with you in some way or another.

• If you're going through a hard time and want to talk about it, you better be the one to take the initiative for that. Depending on the problem, Wukong may not realize that you're having a hard time, or he just knows it but tries to pretend that everything is fine.

• If you start to pet his head, oh my god, he's all on you; the feeling of your fingers running through his mane relaxes him too much, he will blush, wag his tail enthusiastically and maybe even lay on you to turn it into a cuddle session. (Touch starved boyfriend I said!).

•When you are busy and you haven't seen him for a few days, get ready, because he will want to communicate with you at any time, even in the most inopportune possible times, he would do his astral protection because he reeeeeally misses you.

• He loves taking bubble baths with you, especially since he enjoys that you are the one washing his hair and stroking around to clean him. The nicest thing about this is that at the end of the bath, you two smell the same, so that makes it more obvious that you spent time together!

• He'll subconsciously hold your hand when you're in public, or his tail will start to wrap around your leg, whatever happens first. You can say he doesn't mind about PDA.

• Your petnames? Of course, he always calls you "Peaches", "Sunshine", "Princess", "Love" or "Honey". If you're not comfortable with that, please let him call you at least, "Darling."

─────────────────────────────

I wish I were more organized when publishing the chapters of this book, lmao. I feel like I update once a century.