002 | His love confession

Chapter Type: Headcanon, maybe?
Reader's gender: NB (Any Pronoun)
Special Features: None
Relationship: Non-Platonic.
Warning(s): None
Requested by: No one, this is an introduction :-).

─────────────────────────────

It was more than confirmed, the great sage finally fell for you after meeting for a while

It was more than confirmed, the great sage finally fell for you after meeting for a while. It was hard to believe, you had managed to captivate and have at your mercy that powerful, immortal and super confident king, simply by being yourself.

From his point of view, you were heavenly beautiful. The Monkey King somehow found your personality very comfortable, the chemistry you had, the way you got along, the intense glance game you had, your long conversations... Oh, yes, he really was in love with you, so much that he felt your absence everlasting and the time of your company insufficient; deep down he was convinced that he would never have enough of you, even if you were by his side forever.

And well, being completely honest, the Monkey King did not feel a great conflict when he realized that you were the person who made his heart flutter every time you suddenly popped into his mind, in fact, he seemed shameless at the moment of admiting it openly in front of all his friends. However, everything became complicated as soon as the great sage began to contemplate the option of confessing his love to you personally instead of continuing with that weird, flirting game that was between both of you, which by the way, that little game was extremely obvious and incommodious to the rest of the crew, Wukong was literally the most indiscreet being when trying to seduce you in one way or another, and you were always responding to that tension, the atmosphere became heavy, even there were times when both of you simply left each other with the tremendous desire to finally kiss. Like, c'mon guys, we all know you're in love, please stop it!

It should be noted that up to this point, you were more than aware that there was a feeling between the two of you... Please, you're both old enough to be able to recognize that obvious romantic tension formed between both of you in your latest interactions.

And well, leaving the introduction aside, it's time to mention the little story of how the blessed lovers were officially brought together. It had to happen at some point, right?

It was a Tuesday morning, you woke up on a comfortable mattress with silk sheets in the jade temple of Sun Wukong himself. The night before he invited you to sleep in one of his temples with the vague excuse that the next day you were going to have a "super special training session" (very creative Wukong... Very creative, hm.), so you you already had the feeling that it was going to be anything but a training session, you just had to go with the flow and see what happened during the day, you were really curious about what was going to happen.

You got out of bed and put on your slippers, started your classic hygiene routine in the morning, nothing too eccentric to be honest; You only took a shower, a little skincare routine and you brushed your hair to style it like the look you usually wore it, it wasn't necessary to dress to impress, since you did not know the type of occasion Sun Wukong was talking about last night, he was so nervous that you didn't even understand what he was trying to say.