001 | Training with him

Chapter Type: Headcanons.
Reader's gender: Female (She/Her pronouns).
Special Features: Reader is a water bender.
Relationship: Romantic / Non platonic.
Warning(s): None
Requested by: Myself  :-)

─────────────────────────────

• Training with Wukong is something that at first turned out to be extremely complicated, because the pace with which he was teaching you to control your powers was quite fast for you to handle

Training with Wukong is something that at first turned out to be extremely complicated, because the pace with which he was teaching you to control your powers was quite fast for you to handle.

• Don't worry, you only had to tell Wukong about the problems you were facing while training and he surprisingly turned out to be extremely understanding with you and changed his way of training you instantly.

• Unlike MK, the Monkey King couldn't easily trick you into replacing certain workouts with chores. Unfortunately, there have been a couple of occasions where he managed to trick you into cleaning the floor of his temple with your water powers.

• Since Wukong does not have water powers, he is excessively interested in how your gift works, in addition, he keeps talking to you about how you would be a very strong opponent in battle and how you two will be unstoppable once you have mastered your power to 100%.

• You and Wukong are still deciphering the limits of your power, so in some of your free time you are forced to do some research in old books in search of a clue.

• Hand-to-hand battle training is Wukong's favourite, as he himself becomes very competitive... and in a way too flirtatious with you, even throwing several compliments at you while you fight him.

• When you train alone, Wukong can't resist discreetly watching you, admiring your strength, perseverance, and of course, how attractive you look while fighting. However, he will never admit that he was just staring at you in love, so he will make up a simple excuse to justify the fact that he was observing you.

• At the end of the training, Wukong always congratulates you on your process with a kiss on the cheek, on the forehead or your lips. You always blush at the warm gesture of the Monkey King.

• If you were to get hurt during training, it means that you will be expecting a Wukong behaving like an overprotective father, just to tease you.

• If he were to get hurt while training with you, he would either get too prideful for you to insist on helping him or be overly dramatic and sensitive just to get your attention. (Poor Monkey King just wants you to take care of him.)