A Devilish Meeting

( At class 1-A )

Mina: Everyone... I'm looking forward... to hearing you're stories about training camp...
She said in the verged of crying.

Izumi: We... We don't know for sure yet! There might be a last-minute twist!

Sero: Stop it Midoryia. If you say it out loud, you'll probably jinx it.

Fem Denki: If we failed the exams... then we'd have to skip training camp... and be in summer school...
And since we didn't pass the practical exam... It you guys still don't get it, then you're dumber than monkey!
She said as she pock her finger at Izumi's eye.

Sero: Calm down Kaminari. That's too long. I don't know either. Our team passed thanks to Mineta, but I was just sleeping the whole time. Anyways since we don't know how they're scoring it...

Fem Denki: If you feel bad for us! Then I don't know! Just bring me back lots of stuff!

Y/N: Yeah sure why not.

Mina: Wait really! You'll bring us lot of stuff back from training camp!
Then suddenly the door of the classroom opened up to reveal Fem Shota.

Fem Shota: Once the bell rings, get in your seats.
She said as the whole class went to their seats in silence.

Fem Shota: Morning. Unfortunately, there are those who didn't pass the final exam... Accordingly, for the training camp in the woods... Everyone's going!

Kirishima: We can go too?!

Mina: Really?!
She said in the verged of crying.

Fem Shota: Yes. Some failed, but no one failed the written exam. In the practiccal exam. Kirishima, Kaminari, Ashido, Sato, and Sero failed.

Sero: I knew it... Just because our team passed didn't mean I scored high enough not to fail...
He said as he facepalm.

Fem Shota: For this time's exam we on the villain side made sure to leave a way for students to win. While watching to see how you would all take on the task at hand. If we hadn't most of you would have gotten stuck before you started.

Ojiro: So... When you said you were really out to crush us...

Fem Shota: That was to make you all feel cornered. And in the first place, the training camp in the woods was to increase you're strength. So those who failed need it the most. They have to get stronger. It was a rational falsehood!

Fem Denki/Mina/Sato/Kirishima: A rational falsehood?!

Iida: I was tricked again! As expected of U.A. However since you lied to us twice our faith in you will waver!

Uraraka: You're being a wet blanket, Iida.

Fem Shota: That's true. I'll consider that. But I wasn't lying about everything. Failure is a failure. We have prepared a separate time foe extra lessons for you all.
(She refers to Mina, Fem Denki, Sato, Kirishima, and Sero.) Frankly, it'll be much tougher then the extra lessons you'd get in summer school.

(Time Skip at the end of the school)

Ojiro: Well. in any case, I'm glad we all get to go together.
He said as he holes the TRAINING CAMP GUIDE textbook.

Iida: A week of training camp, "huh"?
He said as he is also haloing the textbook.

Izumi: It looks like we'll have to bring lot with us.
She said as she looks at the textbook that Iida is holding.