Lava vs Ice

The next match was now you vs Shoko as your now face to face with each other as you took out the Build driver and put it on and you took out the Dragon Fist Cross-Z Magma Knuckle (変身龍拳 クローズマグマナックル, Henshin Ryū Ken Kurōzu Maguma Nakkuru) and the Dragon Magma Bottle placing it in the knuckle and putting it on the driver as you crank the lever as you were dunked with hot lava as dragon came out of it and broke into pieces reveling you as Kamen Rider Cross-Z Magma.

Magma Knuckle: Bottle Burn! 

Build Driver: Cross-Z Magma!  Are You Ready?!

Y/N: Henshin!

Shoko attack you with her ice but you just punch the away as create more and more heat melting Shoko ice

Y/N: You know you can't beat if you just use half of your quirk.

Shoko keeps on sending ice to attack but you just destroy the with your bear hands. Her ice quirk is practicality useless against as the ice just melts away. 

Endeavor: Use it Shoko!... USE IT!!!...

Shoko: Never!... I refuse!...

Y/N: C'mon Shoko!... Give me everything you've  got!...

You when for an attack. you punch the ground and send an energy wave at her. Shoko then made an ice wall to block but the attack was to strong and destroy the ice wall and push Shoko near the edge of the arena.

Y/N: Is that all you got?!.. Your disgracing your family!

Shoko: W-What?!

Y/N: You think it you use your fire, you'll be like your father!... He doesn't control your life!... You do! You wanted to be a hero because you wanted it not because your father made you! Those flames are yours not his!

In that moment, Shoko snapped and gave up  as suddenly her left side began to spark with fire as it grew bigger and bigger. 

Y/N: That's it... There it is!... That's what I wanted!

Shoko: Why would you make me use it!... Why!

Y/N: It's because your weren't giving me everything you've got... You weren't showing me your resolve...

Shoko: Resolve?

Y/N: Yeah... Your resolve to be a hero! Don't you understand?! It's okay for you to become who you want to be!

Those words hit Shoko as she has a flashback of her mother saying those exact same words.

Rei in Shoko's head: It's okay... For you to become who you want to be...

Then Shoko's left side burst into flames it's bigger and more powerful.

Present Mic: Th-This is!...