Chapter > 7: So The Show Starts...!

[ First Person POV - Y/N L/N: Draconic Deus(Earth)]

**

I may not the smartest person, but I know the way Sona has been looking at me - changed.

It's been a week since I beat her. And in this week, we haven't talked once.

I of course thought I probably pissed her off.

What? I don't know women. They are complicated creatures.

So I bought her a cake. A cake. It seemed like a good idea when I had it. And going by the chocolate cream on Sona's lips the other day, I say she enjoyed it.

Of course now because of that, all the Student Council has been looking at me funny. One of them even seemed pissed off.

It was some blond guy... I think.

Well anyways, that's been my week.

Killing Fallen Angels, buying a cake, and pissing off people, while getting dreams of a sexy golden-haired Angel with big breasts.

It's been a fun week if I do say so myself. Especially the last one. That Angel appeared in my dreams for a whole week and we kind of hit it off.

... Knowing my luck, it probably is a real Angel.

Gods, I hope not!

Please just let it be a dream!

..

" Earth to Y/N."

Waking me up from my daze was none other than the charming Prince himself - Yuuto Kiba.

" Y/N is not here at the moment. If you would please leave a voicemail after the Beep," I said, amd smiled," Beeeeeeeep..."

Yuuto chuckled," How have you been Y/n?"

" The same since you asked in the morning."

" So... tired."

I dropped my head in my arms," Bingo."

" And why is that?"

I grumbled. And when I did, Yuuto almost fell off his chair.

" Some stupid Crows have been making too much noise by my window."

" C-Crows?"

I smiled under my arms.

" Or... Were they Ravens? Never could tell the difference."

" One is bi-"

" Who cares, they are gone now, anyways." I lifted my head and had to hold in a laugh or a smile.

The face Yuuto is making is too much for me!

Ah~ Only if I had a camera with me!

" G-Gone?" He stuttered out, wide eye looking at me like I killed his family in front of him or something.

In response - I struggled," Yep. They probably flew away or something. They must be looking for God."

Yuuto shaky nodded with a pained expression and stood up," I... I'll have to use the restroom."

I waved him off with a smile," Don't fall in~"

Yuuto almost tripped when he heard me, but nodded and left the class.

When I was sure he was gone, I let out a chuckle.

Come on my little Devil friend~ I gave you a hint, be sure to use it~

--

*DING!!!*

Upon hearing the holy bells - I made my way out of class.

Then using all my years of going to school, I weaved in and out of the students.

When I stepped out of school, I let out a sigh of relief.

However, that relief turned into a chuckle seeing something...

In the distance, I can see Issei talking with Raynare... Well, her talking and him staring at her breasts.

" Mm, should I interfere?" I hummed, walking forward.

Do I need the Boosted Gear?

Not really.

Do I want it?

I do.

But... Who wants a talking male Dragon inside them?

Not me!

' Mm, maybe this vision's DXD Ddraig and Albion are Empress instead Emperors...'

I read my fair share of odd DXD Fanfics, especially on Wattpad and Webnovel.

Those Horny Authors would even change the Genders of the main characters to...

Luckily, my DXD is normal...somewhat.

Those Lovecraft Dogs I killed weren't in it, so the DXD I'm in isn't the main one.

...Well, it wasn't the main one as soon as I got here.

' I'll leave this to future me...'

Struggling my shoulders, I walked past the two 'lovebirds'.

When I did, I saw the Fallen Angel's whole body twitch as her eyes became smaller, like she faced her worst predator.

Giving her a friendly smile, I strolled home.

******

[>>>Ero-chan: I hoped you enjoyed my Seventh chapter~ Hehe~

Chapter Question: Favorite DXD Sacred Gear~?

With that out of the way, I'll see y'all beautiful and handsome people later In the next chapter~ Ero-chan out>>>]

____________________