Chapter > Prologue: Dying & Reincarnation

[ First Person POV - Y/N L/N: Earth ]

**

I died, simple as that, I died and got hit by truck-kun. I was perfectly fine lazing away watching anime, reading novels and manga, but I guess Kami or Fate had other plans for me.

Looking at my ghost form, I sighed. Certainly, I'm standing over my dead body that got blasted through a Game-Stop...

Around me are panicked people talking to the police and the such.

" What a let-down..."

Why am I not getting tortured In hell, yet? I'm not really a religious person, per se, but I really thought they would welcome me In with open arms.

My search history is not for the faint of heart...

" Heyo~"

Looking other, I saw a...person? Yeah, let's go with person. The person looked male around my age and height with switching color eyes and hear while possessing pale white smooth-looking skin. He's wearing a casual black and white Ahego Hoodie with black basketball shorts and black slides. All and all, he looks like a Gamer-Otaku going out for the first time. Overall, though, I can perfectly say, he's the most beautiful and handsome being I ever laid my eyes on. Even wearing all that, it didn't hide his God-like appearance.

" Aww~ Thanks Luv for calling beautiful and handsome~"

Skipping toward me, the person smiled with an almost predator-like, making my skin chill, and my friend downstairs wonder what's going on.

" Don't be scared Luv, I ain't gonna bite ya~" Appearing by my ear, his hot breath, made my spine want to disappear," But~ If you ask nicely, I would gladly take a bite or two~"

Yep, he's dangerous!

' Not gay! Not gay! Not gay!'

*Confusion Dick Sounds!*

" Hehe~ Don't worry cutie, I won't force myself on ya~"

Skipping back In front of me, he chuckled carefully.

" Plus your not my type anyway~"

Eh...Not his type?

' Now I just feel insulted.'

" Hehe~ Aren't you just a confusing human~?"

Okay Y/N, calm down.

*Inhale!... Exhale!*

Getting my bearings back, I smiled pleasantly.

" Who are you? Better question, what are you?"

Hearing me, he cutely pouted with buffed-up cheeks.

" Moou~ Already with these silly questions~? I wanted to play some more~"

" Just, please answer them..."

This guy is something else...

" *Sigh* Fine." Crossing his arms, he smirked at me," I'm everyone's favorite Lewd Onii-chan: Ero~"

" Say what...?"

" You heard me."

" Just making sure..."

*Sigh*

I thought dying was supposed to be easy... Not this complicated.

Looking Into his profound ever-changing eyes, I shivered seeing all kinds of emotions appearing In them.

..

Alright, let's get this over with...

" Are you here to Reincarnate me or something?" Please say yes!

" Yep~ You got one wish~"

" Do I-"

" Nope."

...I guess random world it is. At least I can choose my wish.

" I wish for all the Spirit powers from: Date A live."

" Granted. But, you can't have the First Spirit Powers."

" Understandably, she's basically a God." I am perfectly okay with that. Hell, I was sure he'll take Muku's powers too, but I guess not.

" You know I can hear your thoughts right?" Ero raised an eyebrow with an amused smile.

" Ehh, you're handsome?"

" I know that silly~" Brushing a few hairs away from his eyes, he chuckled," But I'll let ya keep her powers too~ I'm not a cruel God~ Nope~ I'm just an extremely horny one~ It's a biiiiiiiig difference you see~"

If wasn't because he could make me disappear with a thought, I'll think, me and him would get along.

But alas, Fate is never nice to someone like me.

" Ready to go, Y/N-chan~?"

Appearing by us, is a glowing rainbow-colored closed door.

Glancing at my dead body being picked up, I bitterly smiled.

" Yeah... I'm ready."

Opening the door, I genuinely smiled at Ero, radiating some sort of Big Brother aura, making my depressing thoughts disappear.

Yeah... He is really is everyone's favorite Big Brother. He's the push that everyone needs.

Making up my thoughts, I walked to Ero and hugged him, causing him to blush slightly.

" You making me blush Y/N-chan~"

If you get past his odd but welcoming personality, he's an extremely nice and friendly person.

" Thank you Onii-chan."

I said, making his blush harder, causing me to let a chuckle.

" Come here you~"

Tippy-toeing, he kissed my forehead and smiled with overwhelming warmth and comfort.

" Go on now and make your Onii-chan proud~"

Giving me a gentle push, he let out a bell-like giggle.

" Go on now, before you miss the Gate~"

Like this, I walked through the door and let darkness hug me In her warmth.

Closing my eyes, I sighed In pure bliss," A nap sounds good about now." And let sleep take me In her Motherly embrace.

******

[>>>Ero-chan: I hoped you enjoyed my first chapter/Prologue . And before you ask, Y/N L/N is hundred percent male and Straight. With that out of the way, I'll see y'all beautiful and handsome people later In the next chapter~ Ero-chan out>>>]

____________________