Chapter > 5: "Gabriel" & Going Out For Ice Cream

[ First Person POV - Y/N L/N: Draconic Deus(Earth)]

**

Now home, I locked the door and dropped the Fallen Angel on the ground.

" Leave me Zafkiel."

Obeying me, my left eyes returned to their normal (E/C) color.

With the return of my eye color, I felt myself calm down. Back to my normal lazy yet witty personality.

" So these work like class cards from Fate." I hummed to myself, knowing full well I would not have tried to fight a Fallen Angel straight away. Back then, all I thought about was the tasty time the Fallen has and what wonderful things I can do with it. But now, back to normal, my mind started moving and operating as it should.

" Oh well, this is future me problems."

Sitting the legless Fallen Angel against the wall, I smiled, remembering what <insane me> planned for him.

Closing my eyes, I shouted In my mind,' Gabriel!'

Heeding my call, an otherworldly beautiful titan-size organ appeared behind me, radiating an overwhelming golden and white holy aura.

Then appearing under my fingers is a long line of piano keys.

Subconsciously knowing what each key does, they submitted under my touch.

" Wh..." Waking up, a shocked expression appeared on his face, seeing what is behind me and feeling its power.

" Wh-What are you?!"

" Your new Master," Putting my finger over a key, I locked eyes with him," Sing for me little crow."

Without letting him answer, I pressed down, as a heavenly sound boomed out, blasting Into the Fallen Angel's ears at full force.

" Solo," I declared, naming the song I'm playing.

Solo: This song Brainwashes the listeners. The brainwashed people retain their perception about other entities, but nevertheless, prioritize my desire and well-being above all else at every moment. Basically, I can make anyone Yandere for me.

Slowly but surely, I can see the lights die down Inside his eyes. What replaced it was absolute zealous. Likewise, his legs materialized back like I never cut them off.

" Master?" He suddenly said, with a pink circles around his pupils, pulsing with energy.

" Heh..." Holding my laughter again, I smiled," You will be my eyes and ears on the Fallen Angel, side."

" Sir!" Nazi saluting me, he added," Is that all, Great Master?"

" That would all for now." I nodded, getting a smile from my new Fallen Angel subject.

" You may leave." Nodding, he opened my door and flashed away, while somehow closing it.

Checking the time: [ 6:00 AM ], I sighed," I was up all night again, huh?"

--

[ Meanwhile, When Y/N Pulled Out His Gabriel ]

" Oh~" Suddenly assaulted by an unknown forbidden feeling, an extremely beautiful woman with curly blonde hair and a voluptuous figure, covered her mouth, as her knees almost gave out.

Lucky, she's In her room. Or else, shs wouldn't know what her fellow Seraphs and Angels will think of her.

" Mmm~♡!" This time, the forbidden sensation became too much.

Falling to the ground, a heated moan escaped her mouth, feeling pleasure-filled fingers playing with her body.

" Emh~♡!"

Suddenly feeling those fingers grab her breasts, she squirmed and let loose a loud moan.

" Ahh~♡! Not my- Uhmm~♡ breasts - Ahmm~♡" What In her Father's name is happening to her!? Did the original Asmodeus come back alive or something?!

And god, why does IT FEEL SO GOOD!? WHY?!

" Ohmm~♡!" Feeling the fingers seize her now hard nibbles, she moaned louder, as wet liquid dropped her Motherhood.

" What's happening?!" She moan/screamed out, feeling like someone broke a dam of locked emotions she never knew existed.

" Ye- Umhhhmm~♡!" Moaning out, she suddenly screams/moans out, not knowing what's happening," CUMMING!!!"

Quite literally like a dam was broken, waves and waves of white water-like liquid started pouring out of her Motherhood onto the floor, as pink hearts appeared in her eyes.

...Not feeling the fingers anymore, she closed her eyes and let sleep take over, all the while hoping she is dreaming.

--

[ Back With Y/N ]

" Hm? Why I feel like something big happen and I was the cause of it?" Licking my favorite Ice Cream, I hummed In thought.

" Eh, I'll think about it later."

******

[>>>Ero-chan: I hoped you enjoyed my fifth chapter~ Hehe~

Chapter Question: Favorite Date A Live Character~?

With that out of the way, I'll see y'all beautiful and handsome people later In the next chapter~ Ero-chan out>>>]

____________________