When You Have A Nightmare!

Have you ever had a dream that felt so real? I had ofc it was terrifying and I could never have my back toward my closet ever again. I also had dreams where I could feel pain so that sucks. Sorry peeps that I took forever I had no clue what to do for nightmares so I just made some up.

But anyway! Enjoy!
———————————————————————————

-OJ-
It was horrible. You were all alone in a dark empty room the bodies of your object friends everywhere. You had no clue how did this even happen.. everyone was fine yesterday! What happened? As soon as you asked yourself this you felt yourself getting stabbed. You woke up gasping for air, Oj woken up too hearing you shift a lot in your sleep from the nightmare.

"Hey.." He pulls you into a hug. "Shh... it's okay I'm here for you.." you hug him back tearing up a little.

"Want to talk about it?"

It's your choice whenever you do want to talk about your nightmares but when you do he listens and comforts you but if you don't he understands but will cuddle you to sleep.

-Knife-
You were running the void eating everything behind you. No matter how fast you ran it was still getting closer to you. It got closer, closer and closer till you fell into the void screaming. Then you woke up. You heard Knife groan wrapping his arms around you. He was a deep sleeper when you gotten nightmares but when something was dropped or smashed he could hear it. In the mornings he wouldn't even know you had a nightmare unless you told him if you did he would stop and listen to you.

"Don't worry O/n. Nightmares seem real but in reality they can only trigger you mentally"

"Why do you sound so wise?-"

-Balloon-

MePhone was dead when you saw Balloon get popped. Your whole world was gone right there, you just saw your boyfriend die in front of you and there was no way of bringing him back because MePhone was dead when he died. You started to cry the darkness swirling around you. Until someone woke you up. When your eyes finally adjusted to the dark you saw it was Balloon who looked worried and concerned for you.

"O/n! Are you okay?! I saw that you were crying in your sleep and I-" you hugged him crying still. He rubbed your back until you fell asleep. He asked if you wanted to talk about it if you didn't then he would be okay with it but if you did he would make sure he listened closely so he would know how to comfort you.

-Nickel-

"Tch I hate you O/n. I think I prefer Balloon over you and that's just pathetic" You were just standing there you didn't even know what you've done at all! He just went on a rant about you and made fun of your insecurities! "Tch see you never O/n" he walked off making the dream world collapse. Then you woke up.
You turn seeing Nickel rubbing his eyes.

"Ugh what time is it?.."

"Sorry I woke you up I just had a nightmare. You can go back to sleep-" "No if you had a nightmare then I'm going to comfort you" he couldn't really hug you so he just wrapped his legs around you like a hug. Nickel who looks like he doesn't really care for nightmares actually does since he knows they sometimes can feel like they're real.

-Baseball-

You didn't even know you can have such a insane nightmare you didn't know you can have a nightmare of Nickel and Baseball dating. You swore it was like fan fiction they legit adopted kids. You woke up not afraid but just confused. Baseball felt you waking up so he was already awake.

"Hey.. O/n you okay?-" he rubbed his eyes with his legs.

"O-oh yeah just a weird dream" "Want to talk about it?"