They Get Jealous

Hello everyone! Sorry it took me so long to make this then again this is almost around 2000 words in total but anyway if you have any request I will take them! Other than that have fun.

Also most include flirting so it's kind of "someone flirts with you" scenario.
————————————————————————-

-Oj-
Salt wanted to be with Oj but you were in the way of  that but she thought if she can make you fall in love with her as well then Oj can too. What was going through her head? No clue.

"Hey o/n you are looking good today!~" she said in a flirty tone. You looked at her with a dumbfounded face.

"Uh thanks? I guess?-" 'did she hit her head?-' you thought. Oj had a fake smile while watching this from afar.

"Uh Oj? You okay man?" Balloon poked his shoulder.
"Hm? Oh yeah I am. One second Balloon!" He walked over to you.

"Hey o/n just wanted to say that I love you to the orange and back!" He grinned hugging you while glaring at Salt when you couldn't see him. Salt gotten nervous and just backed off running off to Pepper.

-Knife-
You wanted Knife to meet a friend of yours and you didn't know they had a little crush on you but he did. He saw the little signs but he didn't outwardly say it since he didn't want to ruin y'all's friendship. But when they started to hit on you was when he stopped this though.

"Hey o/n say you just look mighty fine today~" They grin looking at you.

"Well thanks?-" You were generally weirded out because this isn't how the normally act around you. Knife told you he needed to tell them something and took them far off where you couldn't hear them. They came back with Knife looking pleased and O/f/n (You can make up a random name for them) looking nervous. You asked them if they were okay but they said it's fine.

-Nickel-
So what you and Nickel didn't know was that Baseball had a thing for you but he didn't know y'all were dating at the time so when he was flirting with you Nickel was really mad but knew he didn't know so he kept his calm (surprisingly).

"So o/n would you ever like to go out some time?" Baseball looks at you slightly blushing. Nickel coughs "sorry Baseball but they're taken."

"Huh? By who?-"

"Me now no more flirting with them"

"Oh dude! I'm so sorry! I'm sorry too o/n!-"

"You're forgiven" he smiles. You playful punch them "now wanna play soccer?"

"Yeah!" The both of them said.

-Balloon-
Nickel wanted to be an ass and kiss you infront of Balloon so y'all could break up and leave him miserable. He started off slowly because he knew you didn't trust him enough to let him that close to you he even start to be "nice" to Balloon but he thought it was suspicious it just randomly started being nice to him. You thought Nickel finally changed for the better so you let him stay around you for a while till he decided to make his final move.

Y'all were sitting down watching the other contestants do a challenge since y'all had to be set out because you weren't chosen for the challenge.

"Hope our team wins" you said as you watch them run around doing things. Then when you turned around to look at you he kissed you. Luckily you pushed him off real faster and Balloon saw that he forcibly kissed you.

"Nickel! What the hell do you think you're doing!" He storms up to him pointing his finger to his face.

"Wow so judgmental. All I did was kiss them-" As soon as be said that Balloon punched him giving him a black eye. "What the hell Balloon!"