Chapter 4 - Growing Intimacy

(Wednesday, 20th August 2014 - Late Morning)(Shantelle's Apartment on Leff Street, San Luis, California.) SHANTELLE'S POV ******************************************************************************************** I'm not sure how long our embrace has lasted, but it's definitely been a long one. It leaves me with such an inner feeling of joy and happiness, and also I'm slowly realising that Sarah feels the same way, she really does like me and loves being close up and cuddly. Despite the pretty horrid stuff Sarah has just told me, the one thing that's keeping me smiling is the idea that from now on I will make sure I'm always there with Sarah, all the way throughout her troubles, so she'll never again feel alone or unwanted. I'm unsure just what Sarah has been doing, as I obviously can't see her face for clues, but I have heard some little sighs and murmuring noises and I really hope that means she's at last feeling my love and deep friendship. ******************************************************************************************** Finally, I notice her body seem to straighten, and the grip of her left hand around my back seems to loosen. Right away she breaks the silence with, ''Shantelle, thankyou from the very bottom of my heart. I needed that hug more than I've ever needed a hug. Thanxsh. I love your shoft touchsh and jusht the feel of you being there, and I've shat here theshe pasht few minutesh with my eyesh tightly closhed, trying to shoak up all thish lovely contact by ushing the shame shenshesh as you do, touchsh and shound and tashte and shmell. Oh, Shantelle, you've taught me sho much in the time we've known each other and today you've made me sho happy. Now, there're sho many thingsh we shtill have to do, like I've more to tell about about my shummer away from you, and I need to hear all about what you've been doing while I've been gone, plush you really need to open theshe preshentsh I brought you. But firsht, before anything, I need to pop to the bathroom and have a quick pee. I'm not so lucky ash you, cosh when my bladder is presshing I need to empty it, there and then. Shorry about that, but your leg bag doesh have an advantage, you've told me yourshelf. Actually, by the way your bag looksh to be getting nearly full, maybe you need to empty your bag ash well. Hey, shishter of mine, time for a toilet break.'' ******************************************************************************************** I honestly giggle with delight when I hear her say 'shishter' just now, exactly my feelings completely. Her lisp seems pretty obvious too, I wonder what's going on there ? I'm perched sitting on her right thigh with my legs sort of dangling down between Sarah's. So the easiest way out is for me to just stand up and that way I can disentangle us, while she stays sitting on my bed. After all she's told me about her bad back and shoulder and wrist and hand, the last thing I want to do right now is accidentally hurt or bump into a sore bit of her. I step away from the bed, and reach down to touch my leg bag with my left fingers and discover Sarah was spot on, not just is it warm but way fuller and heavier now as well. I can actualy feel the tug it's making on the top elastic tie around my very upper thigh, always a sign to me to head off to empty it before we have a disaster. If I sit down with it full there's the possibility it might force liquid back up through the valve into my catheter and so into my bladder - a certain recipe for infections and illness. Tell me about it, I've had enough to know better. So I grope my hand out in the general direction of where I figure my nightstand should be, and sure my fingers made contact with my folded up cane. So swiftly running my hand through the loop and then grasping the handle and flicking, I very rapidly have a fully extended and working cane to guide me on my route out of the bedroom and down the hall those six paces to the bathroom. ******************************************************************************************** Before I move I want to check the time, so I reach on my nightstand for my watch which should be there, and sure enough my fingers find it and I feel the face which tells me it now just about spot on eleven o'clock.Great, so plenty of time yet. I start for the bathroon and as I'm heading through into the hallway, I hear Sarah following behind, and then I feel the gentle touch of her fingers on my left shoulder top, indicating she's right behind me. One of the fantastic things about Sarah is how quickly she picked up on how to walk with me, without needing to give running commentary on each step - bless her. Not like the two girls who helped me before in sixth grade, who often had me almost tripping over cos they would keep grabbing me when I didn't need it. When we walk together side by side, Sarah knows how to lead me properly, but here in a narrow passageway, in my own home after all, it's obvious to her that I'm fine making my own way. So typical of Sarah's thoughtfulness ! ******************************************************************************************** As we turn into the bathroom, I hear Sarah's voice behind me, ''Shantelle, can I go firsht pleashe, cosh my bladder ish burshting, and I know you have your bag ? Ish that okay, my shweety ?'' I move away to the left in the direction of the bath and shower, leaving a clear path to the right for Sarah to head straight for the toilet bowl. I just love hearing her call me 'shweety'... awww. I've still not got round to asking about her mysterious lisp yet. ******************************************************************************************** I turn my face in the direction where Sarah should now be, finding myself saying, ''S-Sa-Sar-Sarah, s-sw-swee-sweet-sweety, y-ye-yes o-o-of c-cou-course y-y-you g-g-go f-fi-fir-first. I-I-I've b-bee-been p-pee-peeing i-in-into m-my-my l-leg-leg b-ba-bag a-all-all m-mor-morn-morning, y-you-you g-go-go f-fi-fir-first s-sw-swee-sweet-sweety. I-I-I'll e-em-emp-empt-empty m-my-my b-ba-bag w-w-whe-when y-you-you're d-do-done.'' I can hear the sound of her sitting at the toilet, then the little squirty noise from a pee as it hits the toilet bowl, something I've not been able to make happen since I was eight years old and was given my first catheter. ******************************************************************************************** Then I hear a little whimpering noise from Sarah's direction, then what sounds like a cry. Is she in pain ? Can I help ? ''I-Is-Is th-the-there s-so-some-somethi-something wr-wro-wrong, S-Sa-Sar-Sarah d-dea-dear, '' I find myself asking with an extra anxious stutter. There follows a deep sigh and the sound of toilet tissue being torn from the holder, then a wiping sound. I understand what she's doing, but what's wrong ? ******************************************************************************************* Eventually Sarah speaks up, in a very soft quiet almost whispering voice. She says, ''Shantelle shweety, I'm all shore around my private holesh again, and my pee shtingsh, sho I'm hurting and feeling misherable cosh I've probably got yet another infection down there. Awww. It's not like what you have with that horrid cshyshtitish, though I have had that and it's no joke. I have a recurrent vaginal infection which hurtsh moshtly when I try to pee, there'sh alwaysh shome yucky shtuff dripping out of my vagina, sho I wear a tampon at all timesh to shtop leaksh and a thick padded towel in my pantiesh sho everything shtaysh dry, at leasht on the outshide. My tampon jusht fell out as I wash shitting on the toilet and sho I'll need to replacshe it. I should have one in thish little purshe I have on me held by it'sh shoulder shtrap. Hang on a minute till I'm done then I'll move for you to empty your urine bag. Shorry, shweety. Ouch, it really shtingsh today.'' ***************************************************************************************** Awwww, poor Sarah. I had no idea she had troubles in her privates as well. I find my teeth clench and a sort of grimace probably appears on my face, just at the thought of my sweet friend hurting down there, of all places. I very desperately want to be reassuring for her, so I try responding with, ''S-Sa-Sar-Sarah s-sw-swee-sweet-sweety, t-ta-take a-as-as l-lo-long a-as-as y-you-you n-nee-need, m-my-my l-le-leg b-ba-bag c-ca-can w-wai-wait. Y-you-you sh-shou-should b-be-be a-ab-able t-to-to s-see-see s-so-some a-an-ant-anti-antisep-antiseptic a-an-and a-an-ana-anasth-anasthet-anasthetic c-cr-crea-cream i-in-in th-th-the l-li-litt-little c-cu-cup-cupboard n-ne-nex-next t-t-to th-th-the s-si-sink o-on-on th-th-the r-ri-righ-right s-si-side. I-I-I u-use-use i-it-it t-to-to s-soo-soothe m-my-my s-so-sore v-vu-vul-vulva s-sk-skin. I-I-If y-you-you f-fi-fin-find i-it-it c-cou-could I-I-I h-ha-have s-so-some t-to-to r-ru-rub o-on-on m-my-my s-so-sore s-sk-skin a-af-aft-after y-you-you, p-pl-plea-please, d-dea-dear s-sw-swee-sweet S-Sa-Sar-Sarah ?'' ******************************************************************************************** I hear Sarah getting up and figure she's found and inserted another tampon. I soon discover I'm totally wrong, though, when Sarah comes back with, ''Awwww, shweety, can you posshibly help me here. I need to borrow your deft little fingersh pleashe, cosh I can't sheem to get into my purshe with jusht my one left hand working. It ish sho weird having no ushe from my right hand at the moment.'' So, I carefully search for Sara by heading towards her voice, and I find her standing beside the toilet as I gently tap her foot with my trusty cane. She continues with, ''Shweety, my purshe ish dangling by my right hip and hash a little pressh fashtner, there'sh a money pocket at the front, and the shlot for my shtudent ID and bank cardsh at the back, with the big main pouch in the middle. Underneath my phone and hair comb should be shome tisshuesh and a pack of tamponsh, if you could jusht feel for them and pull them out for me ?'' ******************************************************************************************** Following Sarah's instructions carefully, I soon have the tampons' packet in my hand and pull out one of the long finger like individuallly-wrapped tampons. I've never had to use one myself but I know what they're like cos I remember from before mom's hysterctomy surgery nearly two years ago when she used them during her own periods. So, I know how to pop the tampon and it's little cardboard applicator tube out from it's wrapper. I'm just now holding them in my fingers when an idea comes to my to mind, so I say, ''S-Sa-Sar-Sarah, i-if-if y-you-you d-do-don't m-mi-min-mind I-I-I c-co-could t-try-try t-to-to i-in-inser-insert th-the-the t-ta-tam-tampon f-fo-for y-yo-you, p-plea-please, I-I-I'd l-li-like t-to-to d-do-do th-tha-that.'' I've felt so incredibly close to Sarah for ages this morning already, and now I think I want to get even closer. ******************************************************************************************** To my delight, I hear Sarah's voice confirming my wish, as she lisps, ''Shantelle, shweety, that would be wonderful, sho nice, thankyou, I shtruggled like crazshy thish morning, it took me agesh with jusht my left hand to get the other tampon inshide me properly, sho that really would be sho lovely. If you want shweety, maybe you can pull down my pantiesh all the way and take them off and then pull my denim shkirt down and remove it ash well. That way you can manage better with the tampon and after you insherted it, I wash hoping maybe you could alsho rub shome of that cream you jusht told me about, into my shore vulva shkin, I'd like that a lot, pleashe, shweety. I've been feeling uncomfortable with me fully dresshed and you shitting in your bare naked glory on my knee and maybe we'd both be better if we had our bare shkin on shhow to each other. I know you cannot shee my naked body but I'm very happy that you should get to touch me, as I know that'sh exshactly how you manage to 'shee' with your fingersh.'' I'm unable to resist smiling broadly, and I'm sure Sarah must have noticed. Awwww, this close feeling really is getting stronger and stronger, for us both. ******************************************************************************************** So, I dutifully set out to pull down completely Sarah's knickers, which I discover are already half way there down around her knees, so I get a hold on the soft cotton and lower them further, and follow up by tugging her elastic waisted denim mini skirt down as well. When they reach her ankles I can feel Sarah's feet slide out leaving her skirt and tango shaped panties heaped on the tiled bathroom floor. Then I press the tampon out from its applicator tube and carefully feel that the string is dangling from one end while I aim the opposite end towards where I know Sarah's privates must be. I'm slow and careful now, as I really don't want to hurt her already sore skin, but my dexterous fingers soon find her hairless privates and locating her vulva I ever so gently open her vaginal lips until I can feel the hole of her actual vagina. I'm just a little impressed that Sarah has a hairless vulva, but then if she's having troubles down there it all makes sense cos any hair would only trap more germs and cause more irritation; I should know ! ******************************************************************************************** The other amazing revelation which my skilled finger tips unearths, is that Sarah's vaginal lips seem very different from my own or my mom's for that matter, as I can feel two very long, almost stretchy inner lips dangling down once I get her outer vaginal labia to open up. Mom always said every girl's privates are a little different, but wow, Sarah has impressive, even maybe huge inner vaginal lips down there. Wow ! I press the tampon inwards and keep pushing until only my outstretched forefinger is still in contact with the tampon end - I'm guessing it's disappearing fast up her vagina, leaving just the trailing string dangling out. My fingers confirm this to me, as I feel the little string dangling between her impressive dangling labia, which I try to push back up as I fold her outer lips around everything once more. I think I've done my work and smile just as a sigh of satisfaction comes from Sarah, making me feel I've got everything nice and tidy in her vulva again. So I boldly decide to finish by reaching my face in further and plant a soft wet kiss right onto Sarah's outer vaginal lips, which are definitely now back closed up again. They taste instantly salty but to me it's a fanatstically sweet experience. Feeling Sarah's bald pubic area with my own lips reminds me, I'll have to ask if she shaves or like me no hair grew down below. Oh, this feeling of love and closeness is just so intense now, I'm sure I must be falling in love. ******************************************************************************************** I hear Sarah coming over with a satisfied moan, before she lisps, ''Thankyou Shantelle, shweety, you did that perfectly, and thankyou for the wonderful kissh ash well. Jusht let me reach pasht you to get the cream you mentioned out of the cupboard and then you could help me again by creaming my shore area. I've been really upshet thish lasht few weeksh with only one usheful hand which hash made me very handicapped all of a shudden, sho I've had to get help from my shtep shishtersh both in Sheattle and here at home, which makesh me feel very uncomfortable, but now you're here to help, it doeshn't sheem sho bad; in fact it feelsh really nicshe to have your shoft fingersh and lovely kisshy lipsh to help me out. Thankyou shweety. I cannot tell you jusht how much I love you, thankyou.'' Hey, sounds like we're both getting the loving feeling. Awwww. ******************************************************************************************** The cupboard door clicks open and I feel Sarah pushing the tube of antiseptic cream into my right hand. I quickly unscrewd the cap off the tube of cream, then smearing some of the creamy contents on my right forefinger, I slowly grope until I make contact again with Sarah's privates and start to rub the cream in. There's a long silence with just a faint rubbing noise, as I feel the soft fleshy intimate parts of my new best friend. Then I hear a contented Sarah speaking in a much happier voice, telling me, ''Awww. That'sh sho nicshe and cool and shoothing, you're sho right Shantelle shweety, itsh jusht what my shore shkin needsh. I'll have to ashk my shtep-mom to get shome for our bathroom shtoresh at home. I'm clear of the toilet sho would you like to empty your leg bag. Then maybe I could try to rub the cream into your shore vulva, I'd love to help and find the shoresht shpotsh to shoothe, if you don't mind, shweety ? You'll have to shquirt shome cream onto my left fingersh, sho I can cream you in return.'' ******************************************************************************************** This is turning out to be such an exciting day, and it definitely sounds like Sarah is far, far happier now. I'm so pleased, cos it was so sad hearing all her upseting news, but it's wonderful to be able to make her feel nice and realise she's got me as a true friend for life. We both seem to be really enjoying ourselves, and it's the best birthday prezzie of all. So, I tap my way across to where I know the toilet is and standing close to the bowl with the inside of my left leg, I grip the leg bag with my left hand and pull the lower end so it should be pointing towards the toilet, then with my right fingers I turn the little plastic tap at the botton of the bag and I hear the splash of my urine as it goes into the water of the toilet bowl. Spot on aim as usual, not surprising with years of experience. ******************************************************************************************** I turn to Sarah and reach for her left fingers, and when I'm safely holding them, I squirt out some cream. I don't mind at all, as I stand with my legs apart so Sarah can see my poor irritated vulva skin and I feel her soft fingers rubbing the cool cream in. It's always the same, I feel both hurt, as there is stinging from the contact, and happiness, from the nice gentle soothing effects. But with Sarah doing this for me I feel incredibly happy, as our closeness is getting more and more complete, but also cos in fact it's hit and miss as my fingers blindly try to rub the tender spots, whereas Sarah can use her eyes to see the most reddened and angry parts of my privates. After a long silent time with just the sensation of her finger tips on my skin for my brain to be experiencing, the spell is broken as I feel her pull away and stand up, saying, ''Shweet Shantelle, that vulva shkin of yoursh ish a very angry deep reddy brown but I think I found all the worsht shpotsh. Shall we wash our handsh and head back for preshent unwrapping at long lasht ?'' ****************************************************************************************** We do just that and in a few moments are back in my bedroom sitting next to each other on my bed. Sarah has popped her skirt and panties on my bed behind her, and now she's guiding me as I climb aboard her right thigh again just as before, except that this time I can feel her bare leg all the way up as she's naked from the waist down. Somehow her left hand is handing me the carrier bag with unopened parcels plus brailled card my fingers read earlier, which I place on the bed behind me, and then she passes me the solid box shaped parcel I now remember is wrapped in teddy bear paper. I'm wondering if she can help me unwrap the parcel without ripping the nice paper, but just as I'm going to ask he rhelp I hear her saying, ''Shantelle, my shweety, let me guide your finger and thumb to where the parcshel can eashily be unwrapped, sho the paper doeshn't tear and you can have the teddiesh on the paper to add to your bedroom deshign. Here, let me hold your hand.'' ******************************************************************************************** I feel Sarah, guide my hand and next thing my forefinger has gone into what must be like a fold in the wrapping paper, and soon, the whole paper sort of fall away and the present is revealed. Except, it feels like four separate plastic boxes, two squarish and two more oblong, and all four quite thin. The shiny covering they all seem to have makes me think of something like a video or cd maybe, so I say,''S-Sa-Sar-Sarah, c-cou-could th-they-they b-be-be c-c-cd-cds o-or-or v-vi-vid-video-videos ?'' But then I have a breakthrough, cos my fingers feel there are braille bumps down the side of the four boxes, and they explain it all. I yell out, ''Y-Yi-Yip-Yippee, S-Sa-Sar-Sarah, I-I-I g-go-got wh-wha-what th-they-they a-are-are, au-aud-audi-audio b-boo-book-books b-by-by A-Al-Ali-Alice W-Wa-Wal-Walker a-an-and sh-she-she's o-om-one o-of-of m-my-my f-fa-fave-faves, th-than-thanx, s-sw-swee-sweety.'' ******************************************************************************************** This is wonderful, as my finger read out, 'The Color Purple by Alice Walker' and then 'Possessing the Secret of Joy by Alice Walker', awwww my mom love the film 'Color Purple' and we watched it together more than once, with mom describing some of the action when it went quiet. I hear Sarah saying, ''Sweety, I remember you telling me about you and your mom watching 'Color Purple' together and how your mom acted like your eyesh to help you with deshcription, you shaid it when I oncshe ashked you if you had ever been able to try to watch a film, even though you could not actually shee it, when we were trying to get your ten queshtionsh and anshwersh done for shpeach therapy, do you remember. Cosh, I told you I loved Alicshe Walker too, and I'm shtudying a couple of her booksh as part of my Englishh lesshonsh in high shchool. Theshe are the onesh, so I know you'll love them both, they are audio booksh, sho you can play them on your computer here at home.'' ******************************************************************************************** Then I realise there are two more boxes still to identify, and so I carefully run my finger tips along the spine of one, and I'm able to identify the words,'It's Perfectly Normal', and on the other, 'The Period Book', both in raised braille bumps. All I can think is Sarah has got me some sort of sex education materials, as these are the sort of issues we've learned about at school with our homeroom teacher, Miss Vazquez, but I'm still rather confused and I bet Sarah can see it written on my face. Just at that moment she speaks up, with, ''Shantelle, shweety, the other two are shimilar to audio booksh, but they are actually ebraille booksh, sho you can lishten to them jusht like the audio booksh, but alsho they will trigger the braille touch padsh on your computer sho you can actually read them ash braille if you want, with or without the shound. I dishcovered them in a catalogue online from the 'Braille Inshtitute' in Shanta Barbara, they are kinda new and I guessh I wondered if you might like to find out if they were any good, cosh I know shometimesh you'd rather read braille with your finger tipsh than lishten to audio, or sho I remember you oncshe told me. There are only a limited choicshe of topicsh sho I got the two for teensh, and yesh one ish shupposhed to be all you need to know about periodsh and the other ish about what ish normal shexshual behaviour, I think. Hey, for your thirteenth birthday, I figured they might be okay, hope sho, shweety'' ******************************************************************************************** Awwww, how sweet. I am smiling so big now and I giggle as I say in response, ''A-aw-aw-aww-aww, th-tha-that's s-so-so s-sw-swee-sweet, S-Sa-Sar-Sarah, th-than-thank-thankyou, y-you-you'r-you're s-sp-spo-spot o-on-on, c-co-cos I-I-I s-s-so m-mu-much l-lo-lov-love t-t-to r-rea-read b-br-brai-braille w-wi-with m-my-my f-fi-fin-fing-finger t-ti-tip-tips, I-I-I r-rea-real-really t-ta-tak-take i-it-it a-all-all i-in-in b-bu-but wh-whe-when I-I-I l-lis-list-listen t-to-to au-aud-audi-audio s-so-some-sometime-sometimes m-ma-man-mana-manage t-to-to r-re-rem-remem-rememb-remember i-it-it b-bu-but o-of-oft-often I-I-I f-fo-for-forg-forget, b-br-brai-braille i-is-is b-be-bes-best c-co-cos i-it-it m-ma-make-makes m-me-me r-re-real-really c-co-con-conc-concen-concent-concentrate. Th-The-These p-pr-pres-presen-presents a-ar-are j-ju-jus-just w-won-wond-wonder-wonderful. Y-You-You're w-won-wond-wonder-wonderful. B-Bu-But, s-sw-swee-sweet-sweety, th-th-they m-m-mus-must c-co-cos-cost a-a-a f-fo-fort-fortune.'' ******************************************************************************************** I love getting presents, but how can Sarah afford to but me so many expensive items ? Sure enough, her reply is real quick to come, ''Shantelle, sweety, I'm thrilled you like and it'sh made me happy that I got it right that you prefer braille if posshible. Shweety, my shtep dad ish rich, sho I alwaysh have more money in my account than I know what to do with, honeshtly. Shaul ownsh a whole chain of clothing shopsh acrossh shouthern California, moshtly around Losh Angelesh but ash far away ash Shan Diego and up here in Shan Luish. He'sh either working or playing golf sho he'sh not a lot of fun, but he hash more money than he knowsh how to shpend, sho he givesh ush all lotsh of it, I have a credit card ash well ash bank card and get my allowancshe, but alsho like we were given tonsh of holiday shpending money and cosh I wash hurt in that accshident he showered me with money thish shummer. Him and my shtep mom Shelley are not exactly great parentsh but they are very generoush with their richesh. Now why not try opening another parcshel out of the carrier, I'm enjoying thish and I reckon you are too, shweety ?'' ******************************************************************************************** I reach behind myself and locate the carrier, and delving inside my fingers find another parcel, which feels larger but softer and like maybe a bendy box wrapped in the same sort of expensive wrapping paper. Sarah's hand guides my fingers to the places where the paper can easily be opened and out pops exactly that, except not one but what feels to me like three separate oblong cardboard boxes, maybe the sort with clothing items inside ? There are two identical boxes and a larger one with a squarer shape. Taking one of the two similar boxes, I feel that there is an opening at one end and I pull back the cardboard there so I can get my fingers inside. There I find what must be some fabric, so I tug it out and find I'm holding up a bra, wow ! I just got my first bra, the padded one, from mom earlier and now here's another. ******************************************************************************************** I feel the bra carefully and find some interesting details, as I relate out loud so Sarah can hear my revelations, saying, ''I-I-I c-ca-can f-fe-feel th-tha-that i-it-it's a-a-a b-br-bra, w-wi-with n-ni-nice f-fl-flat sh-shou-should-shoulder s-st-str-stra-straps, th-th-the f-fa-fab-fabri-fabric a-ar-arou-around th-th-the c-cu-cup-cups f-fee-feels r-rea-real-really n-ni-nice a-an-and th-thi-thick a-an-and l-lac-lacey a-an-and th-th-the b-ba-band u-un-und-under th-th-the c-cu-cup-cups i-is-is qu-qui-quite th-thi-thick a-an-and th-th-the st-str-straps r-rou-roun-round th-th-the b-ba-back a-ar-are qu-qui-quite w-wi-wide t-too-too. A-ah-ah i-in-insi-inside th-th-the c-cu-cup-cups I-I-I c-ca-can f-fee-feel p-po-pock-pocket-pockets.'' ******************************************************************************************** I can hear Sarah giggling before she comments, ''Shweet Shantelle, you are amazshing and your fingersh can shpot even the shmallesht detailsh, you are a fantashtic blind detective, shweety. Yesh, it'sh a very shpecshial kind of bra, cosh it hash pocketsh that can take not padsh but proshtheshesh, that ish it'sh a shpecshial bra for ladiesh who had breasht shurgery, mashtectomiesh, but it worksh jusht ash well for ush girlsh with no proper breashtsh of our own. Why don't you open the other parcshel that ish pretty shimilar and the shquare boxsh, and when you done that I guessh I have quite a few thingsh to exshplain to you, shweety. Okay ?'' ******************************************************************************************** I feel Sarah's fingers guiding mine, so I can get the oblong box open and pull out the bra inside, which on close inspection of my sensitive fingers seems to be very similar but not quite identical, slightly wider shoulder straps and different seams across the cups, but pockets inside the very nice thick material of the cups just like the first bra. The last parcel is more square box shape and again with Sarah's deft assistance I can manage to get the box to open but what amazing stuff then is inside for my fingers to explore ! I'm all excited by my exploring and also for the fact that all these fantastic finds are my birthday prezzies - yippee !!! ******************************************************************************************** I really want to make Sarah happy too, so I continue with my description of what my fingers are tracing and what my brain is making out from it all. So I start by saying, ''Th-The-There w-wou-would s-see-seem t-to-to b-be-be f-fo-four r-ru-rub-rubber-rubbery f-fee-feel-feeling sh-shap-shape-shapes wh-whi-which I-I-I s-su-sudd-sudden-suddenly r-rea-real-realise m-mu-mus-must b-be-be l-li-lik-like b-br-brea-breas-breast p-pr-pros-prosth-prosthes-prostheses - m-my-my m-mo-mom h-ha-has a-a-a c-cou-coup-couple o-of-of s-set-sets wh-whi-which sh-she-she o-on-only w-wea-wear-wears o-on-on s-spe-spec-special o-occ-occas-occasion-occasions l-li-like I-I-I w-we-wear m-my-my w-wi-wig-wigs a-an-and a-ac-act-actu-actual-actually g-gr-gran al-als-also h-ha-has a-at-at l-lea-leas-least o-on-one s-se-set b-bu-but s-sh-she h-ha-has-hasn't w-wo-wor-worn h-her-hers f-fo-for a-a-a l-lon-long t-ti-time I-I-I b-bel-belie-believe. Th-Th-The b-br-brea-breas-breast sh-shap-shape-shapes ar-ar-are s-sor-sort o-of-of s-squ-squi-squidgy u-un-und-under m-m-my f-fi-fing-finger-fingers b-bu-but c-cl-clear-clearly a-a-a s-so-sor-sort o-of-of o-ov-oval sh-shap-shape w-wi-with a-a-a c-cur-curv-curved f-fr-fron-front wh-wher-where th-ther-there's l-li-like a-a-a c-cen-cent-central p-poi-point wh-whi-which m-mu-must b-be-be th-th-the r-rai-raised n-ni-nipp-nipple a-ar-are-areo-areola p-pa-par-part. Th-th-the b-ba-back f-fee-feels h-ho-holl-hollow-hollowed ou-out-out, th-the-the r-ru-rub-rubber f-fee-feels s-so-sof-soft.'' ******************************************************************************************** I guess I just described exactly how a rubbery breast prosthesis feels, and I pause a moment to let my fingers linger over the other three shapes, each very similar. Then I hear Sarah's voice in explanation, saying, ''Again, great work blind detective Shanchezsh, What you jusht felt are two shetsh of rubbery proshthetic breasht formsh which you can inshert into the pocketsh inshide the cupsh of the two mashtectomy brash you just opened. That way you can have fully shaped falshe breashtsh any time you want to dressh up and pretend you look like a proper teen girl maybe for shome shpecshial event or jusht for fun ? I know your mom musht have a shet of shimilar proshthetic breashtsh, cosh I remember she clearly had bumpsh under her top when I briefly met up with her and your gran at that mushic concert jusht before the shummer holidaysh, cosh when I'd sheem your mom previoushly for the progressh reporting on your shchoolwork she clearly had ash flat a chesht ash you do now. You told me about her breasht cancer in one of our queshtion and anshwer talksh for your shpeech therapy, but I cannot recall you telling me any detailsh. Am I right sho far, Shantelle, my shweet love ?'' ******************************************************************************************** I am smiling so broadly now as her words 'my shweet love' sink in, and I respond with, ''Y-You-You h-ha-have e-ev-ever-every-everything s-s-so r-ri-righ-right a-ag-agai-again m-m-my s-sw-swee-sweet S-Sa-Sar-Sarah, m-my-my m-mo-mom h-ha-had b-br-brea-breas-breast c-ca-can-canc-cancer i-in-in 2012 i-in-in t-th-the s-sp-spr-spri-spring a-an-and i-i-in t-th-the s-su-summ-summer t-t-two y-yea-year a-ag-ago s-sh-she h-ha-had d-dou-doub-double m-ma-mas-mastec-mastect-mastectom-mastectomy s-su-sur-surg-surgery a-an-and h-he-her ch-che-ches-chest i-i-is a-as-as f-fl-fla-flat a-a-as m-mi-mine n-no-now b-bu-but sh-sh-she o-on-onl-only w-wea-wears h-he-her p-pro-prosth-prosthes-prostheses r-ra-rare-rarely l-li-like f-fo-for th-the-the s-sp-spec-speci-spcial c-co-con-concer-concert. Sh-Sh-She a-al-als-also h-ha-had th-the-the h-hy-hyst-hyster-hysterect-hysterectomy s-su-sur-surg-surgery i-i-in l-la-late 2012, a-an-and s-si-sin-since th-the-then sh-she-she g-go-got c-ca-can-canc-cancer f-fr-free a-as-as w-we-well, s-so-so th-the-they st-sto-stopp-stopped th-the-the ch-che-chem-chemo a-an-and r-ra-rad-radi-radiat-radiation th-the-ther-therap-therapies t-to-too a-an-and a-al-all h-he-her h-hai-hair g-gr-grew b-ba-back a-as-as w-we-well. F-Fin-Fing-Fingers c-cr-cro-cross-crossed sh-she-she i-is-is c-cu-cur-cured, th-thou-though th-the-the d-doc-doct-doctor-doctors a-all-all s-sa-say w-we-we'l-we'll n-nee-need t-to-to w-wai-wait f-fi-five y-yea-years t-t-to b-be-be su-sure. M-m-my g-gr-gra-gran i-is-is d-def-defin-definate-definately a-a-a s-sur-surv-surviv-survivor c-co-cos sh-sh-she h-ha-has h-ha-had b-br-brea-breas-breast c-ca-can-canc-cancer a-an-and ch-che-chem-chemo t-tr-trea-treat-treatment a-an-and r-ra-rad-radi-radiat-radiation a-an-and m-ma-mas-mastec-mastect-mastectom-mastectomy a-an-and h-hy-hyst-hyster-hysterect-hysterectomy s-su-sur-surg-surgeri-surgeries a-al-all l-lo-long b-be-bef-befo-before I-I-I w-wa-was b-bo-bor-born.'' ******************************************************************************************** I take a long pause while I compose myself a bit as I always get a bit emotional over mom and gran, with my gran making me so proud of her surviving and mom making me worry in case she's not so lucky. I swallow to get myself calm again, just as I hear Sarah saying, ''Awwww, shweet Shantelle I'm shure your mom will be okay and your gran ish shuch an inshpiration too. The ladiesh in your family are jusht more amazshing than I ever realished, no wonder you are sho incredible and wonderful yourshelf, shweety.'' ******************************************************************************************** I'm now beaming from Sarah's sweet words, but I know I need to know more, so I start by saying, ''S-sw-swee-sweet S-Sa-Sar-Sarah, th-tha-thanx f-fo-for y-you-your l-lo-lov-lovely w-wo-wor-words, m-ma-may I-I-I a-as-ask s-so-some qu-ques-quest-questi-question-questions, p-pl-plea-please ? I-I-I w-wo-won-wond-wonder w-wha-what c-co-col-color th-the-the b-br-brea-breas-breast f-fo-for-forms a-ar-are ? A-An-And w-wha-what a-ab-abou-about y-you-your f-fam-fami-family, s-sw-swee-sweety, h-ha-has a-an-any-anyone h-ha-had b-br-brea-breas-breast c-ca-can-canc-cancer, I-I-I h-ho-hop-hope n-no-not, b-bu-but i-it-it s-see-seem-seems e-ev-ever s-so-so c-co-com-common, s-sw-swee-sweety ? O-Oh-Oh, y-yes-yes, a-al-also, s-sw-swee-sweety, d-do-do y-you-you h-ha-have n-ni-nice b-bi-big b-br-brea-breas-breasts l-li-lik-like I-I-I th-thou-though-thought b-be-bef-before o-or-or wh-wha-what d-di-did y-you-you m-mea-mean e-ear-earl-earli-earlier w-whe-when y-you-you s-sai-said y-you-you d-di-did-didn't h-ha-have p-pr-pro-prop-proper b-br-brea-breas-breast-breasts, s-sw-swee-sweety ?'' ******************************************************************************************** I can hear Sarah take a deep breath herself now, as I stop and wait and then her words start up, ''Oh my goodnessh, shweety, you don't missh anything do you, detective Shanchezsh. Well, the color of the prostheshesh here ish very like your shkin color and indeed my own, with a short of milk chocolate color for the breashtsh and then an even darker chocolate color for the nipplesh and areolash. They will look fantashtic againsht your shweet brown chesht, and I'm so excshited for you to try a shet on. They are in two shizesh, B cup and C cup, sho you can have nicshe obvioush breastsh or even very definitely big boobsh, and the brash should hopefully fit, as I got the very shmallesht shize posshible in thirty AA and it should be okay cosh the pocketsh are big and will hold pretty large proshtheshesh. Shweet Shantelle, I think you're going to look sho incredibly cute when you pop on theshe breasht formsh and one of theshe brash, sho very cute, my lovely.'' ******************************************************************************************** After a little pause, Sarah continues, with, ''Now shweety, you are perfectly correct, I do not have proper breashtsh either, you shee, I've never developed properly cosh my periodsh have been very weird and irregular and sho my hormonesh are not properly releashed to make me more feminine. When my firsht period happened, when I wash thirteen, I wash overjoyed and jusht thought I musht be a late developer, but oncshe I got shtarted I figured all would develop jusht fine, but I only sheem to bleed around every shix monthsh or sho, and I can only have had about sixsh or sheven periodsh ever, and they are shtill far apart. In fact, shweety, I've not had a period for nearly a year now I think, jusht I sheem to get all shorts of yucky dishcharge in my vagina and a lot of crampsh and painsh in my tummy. I wash going to conshult with our family doctor about thingsh thish shummer, but now with my accshident and being short of dishabled for the pasht two monthsh I shtill haven't done anything about it.'' Sarah seems to pause for breath, but I just listen to her breathing. ******************************************************************************************** After a few moments, Sarah continues with, ''All my family here in Shan Luish hash developed normally ash far as I can tell, with my two older shtep shishtersh, Shabrina and Jashmine really quite curvy and well shaped bushty girlsh while my younger shtep shishtersh, Shtephanie and even young Shapphire are totally more grown up than me. Shabrina ish sheventeen and a half and she'll be a shenior when shchool shtartsh nexsht week, and she sharesh her bedroom with Jashmine who wash fifteen back in May and now about to shtart her shophomore year, ash they get on really well and are sho closhe. I'm not totally shure exshactly when they began their periodsh but I can shee they have fully developed big breashtsh and take after their mom Shelley, who alsho ish big up top.'' Sarah hesitates for just a moment, as I wait more details about her step family. ******************************************************************************************** She goes on with, ''I share my bedroom with Shtephanie, who will be thirteen tomorrow, sho she's amazshingly jusht one day younger than you shweety, and Shapphire, who wash eleven in June, sho she'sh going to be in sixshth grade while Shtephanie ish like you in eighth grade thish coming year. Of course, their middle shchool ish different, that'sh why I don't think you ever met them, though Shtephanie remembersh you from a shportsh meeting the year before, when you ran and got attention cosh of being a blind athlete. Shtephanie had her firsht period before she wash ten and she hash quite big perky breashtsh, well developed for her age for shure, while Shapphire had her firsht period in the week between Chrishtmash and the New Year, a year and a half ago and again she hash perky well formed breashtsh, definitely forwardsh for a girl about to move up to sheventh grade. Sho, I'm very much the outshider in our family that'sh for shure, shweety, though obvioushly I'm not really properly in their family at all.'' ******************************************************************************************** This last comment from Sarah had me sighing, in sympathy with her, sharing her sense of isolation, with an unknown dad and a dead mom, even more sad than my case cos my dad may be unknown, but hey, my mom is my very best friend. Sarah moves on, with, ''Anywaysh shweet Shantelle, thanxsh for ashking about me, with my periodsh sho crazshy, I have non exshishtant pubic hair, not even hair under my armpitsh, all of which my young shtep shishtersh have lotsh of, and I hate to think about the older shishtersh or my shtep mom, Shelley ! But eashily the most upshetting thing hash been my flat chesht, which makesh me look and shometimesh feel like I'm shtill an elementary shchool girl in shomething like the fourth or fifth grade, sheriously undeveloped even compared to my sheventh grade shtep shishter. I'm ash flat ash you shweet Shantelle, but I'm not sho confident or brave ash you, I sho admire how you jusht accshept how you are and don't try to hide anything, where with me I jusht crave to be 'normal' like my shtep shishtersh sho I've tried to pretend I had breashtsh for shome yearsh now. I'm not shure I actually fool anyone, though maybe I did confushe you in your blindnessh for a bit ! '' ******************************************************************************************** After another moment of pause, no doubt to compose herself, Sarah continues, saying, ''Sho, when I realished my breashtsh jusht had not shtarted to grow, deshpite the beginning of my weird periodsh when I wash thirteen and bumpsh should have been showing on my chesht, I shtarted to wear a bra for the firsht time and shtuffed tisshue paper inshide the cupsh to give little moundsh. Then my shtep mon bought me a padded bra ash shhe realished I wash deshperate for shome breashtsh, and with the padsh I had little bumpsh at lasht, bumpsh I could make even bigger and more obvioush if I added tisshuesh to the padsh in each cup. That ish how thingsh were, with more and more tisshuesh in ushe each day, when we firsht met lasht fall. My shtep shishtersh all knew about my shecret, but apart from the odd cruel comment at home from the girlsh I wash able to moshtly carry on ash if my make-believe breashtsh were really there. I'm not shure if I managed to convincshe anyone at shchool cosh I have sho few friendsh it'sh hard to know, and I wash alwaysh careful to keep my bra on in the changing room when we had any athletic activitiesh.'' ******************************************************************************************** As Sarah pauses once more, I jump in with, ''S-Sa-Sar-Sarah s-sw-swee-sweet-sweety, th-tha-that's e-ex-exac-exact-exactly h-ho-how I-I-I th-thi-thin-think th-thi-things w-we-were wh-whe-when w-we-we b-be-beg-began w-wo-wor-work-worki-working t-to-tog-togeth-together l-las-last f-fa-fall, I-I-I d-di-did ki-kind-kinda so-som-someti-sometimes a-acc-accid-accident-accidentally b-br-bru-brush m-my-my f-fin-fing-fingers a-ac-acr-acro-across y-you-your ch-ches-chest a-an-and I-I-I a-al-alw-alway-always th-tho-thought y-you-you m-mu-mus-must h-ha-have qu-qui-quite b-bi-big b-br-brea-breas-breasts.'' ***************************************************************************************** Sarah came back with, ''Wow, shweety, I wash not shure what you knew, but I had tisshue paper giving exshtra padding to the padsh in my padded brash. Then, I got my firsht mashtectomy bra while I wash up in Sheattle vishiting dad and my shtep-family there, lasht Chrishtmash. The trouble ish, my shtep mom up there, Melanie, hash developed breasht cancsher and it'sh pretty bad from what I undershtand. Her own mom Janet died from breasht cancsher about four or five yearsh ago now, I remember her and how very ill she looked the lasht time I shaw her, she was the firsht pershon I met who wash totally bald and she losht her teeth ash a reshult of bleeding gumsh from the chemo effectsh ash well ash she had the double mashtectoniesh and hyshterectomy shurgeriesh, but shoon after they shaid there wash no more they could do and she jusht faded away and died, oh sho shad and we all cried like crazy at her funeral.'' ******************************************************************************************** I heard Sarah take deep breaths and swallow loudly, no doubt composing herself, and hopefully not crying, but before I could ask if she was okay, she continued, saying. ''Melanie'sh mom wash only forty shix when she died and she had three children, with a shon Brian I think he'sh called, who I've never sheen, livesh in Eashtern Canada shomewhere, Toronto maybe ? Her hushband, Melanie'sh dad died long ago, from an accshident of shome short I think, sho Janet brought up her children hershelf, Brian wash oldesht, then Melanie and younger shishter Jennifer Hendershon, who I knew well, but she had breasht cancsher too before her mom passhed and she died hershelf nearly two years ago, sho shad to happen in the shame closhe family like that.'' The only thing stopping me from crying at this sad story, is not wanting to get Sarah any more upset, oh and the fact that without eyes, I can only sob when I cry, no tears fall ! ****************************************************************************************** Sarah, carries on speaking, with, ''I knew Jennifer well cosh she lived nearby in Sheattle and she wash a shingle parent of two girlsh, coushins of my shtep family there, I cried sho much over her death, in October 2012, but alsho before when I shaw her, jusht getting shicker and shicker - she went through it all, the chemo and radiation which made her bald for the resht of her life and she losht her teeth and then the double mashtectomiesh and hyshterectomy shurgeriesh, but in the end jusht like her mom she faded away. Her two girlsh were born when she wash quite young, like shixshteen and sheventeen, sho in a way they got precshioush time together, but Chrishtina wash jusht fourteen back in June sho she musht have been only twelve when her mom passhed, and the young one Victoria ish now thirteen sho I think she musht have been eleven, sho young to loshe their mom. They don't have a dad, sho they live with my dad Shylveshter and Melanie and their family now, but it'sh shtill really upshetting. Shorry.'' ******************************************************************************************** After just a moment Sarah continues, with, ''Anywaysh, I shupposhe I wash only fourteen myshelf when Jennifer died, but then lasht shpring Melanie developed breasht cancsher and had the horrid chemo and radiation treatment, it wash shtarting when I vishited lasht shummer, but the real change wash by Chrishtmash jusht gone, cosh by then she'd alsho losht all her hair and teeth and her breashtsh had gone in the double mashtectomy shurgery, and she wash wearing falshe breasht formsh in mashtectomy brash, which she showed me and it wash her idea to give one to me to wear cosh she knew of my stuffed padded bra. It wash amazshing, made me look sho different sho she let me have another, and after I came back to Shan Luish I let them know I wore them alwaysh, sho she shent a couple more through the posht, with different size proshtheshesh. Sho, I guessh you never realished that when we firsht met I wash in a shtuffed padded bra, then after the Chrishtmash break I wash in my mashtectomy brash.'' I can tell by her voice that Sarah is finally cheering up after all her sad stuff. ******************************************************************************************* She continues, almost singing now, with, ''Well, we had tonsh of time to talk thish shummer after my accshident made me bashically invalid and I'd already told them all about you, my famoush blind shtudent, and I musht have told them sho much more. For one thing, you shurvived eye cancsher, and your mom and gran shurvived breasht cancsher, sho I liked to tell them about you to cheer shpiritsh up. Melanie ashked if you wore a bra at all, ash I musht have told her you're ash flat cheshted ash me, and it wash her idea to get theshe brash and proshtheshesh together for you. I wash sho grateful, I love my family in Sheattle sho much more than my family here in Shan Luish, though don't get me wrong, they are okay here, jusht in Sheattle they are great with me. Sho, shweet Shantelle, what do you think of your new brash and breashtsh ?'' ******************************************************************************************** With a big smile on my face I am so happy again, hopefully things wil stay this way all through the rest of my special day. I've noticed that my throbbing headache just has not gone away, despite the two headache tablets I took earlier, and my tummy still aches despite the two tummy pills, and I don't want to start wiggling around in my yucky tasting mouth, just in case something really horrid happens. Instead, I start to wriggle myself on Sarah's knee so I'm really turned, hoping to face where I know she's actually looking back at me. I say, ''S-Sw-Swee-Sweet-Sweet S-Sa-Sar-Sarah, c-ca-can I-I-I t-tr-try m-m-my n-ne-new th-thi-thin-things o-on-on l-la-lat-later. N-No-Now I-I-I'd l-li-lik-like t-to-to f-fee-feel y-you-your b-br-bra a-an-and b-br-brea-breas-breasts, p-pl-plea-please ?'' And I reach out my fingers towards her body, only to feel her left hand come away from behind my back where it's been cuddling me, and instead she takes hold of my right hand and guides it onto her chest, my right fingers feeling the outline of her pointy bra's left cup and breast, while my own left fingers find her right bra cup and breast. Straight away I can feel that there is soft material and the squidgy rubbery false boob underneath. Wow ! ******************************************************************************************** Then I find Sarah saying something even nicer, as she adds, ''If you'd like to get to know me better, shweet Shantelle, you can take off my top and then you can maybe unfashten my mashtectomy bra and you can feel jusht how flat my chesht really ish. I'll have to keep the body bracshe on, but there ish a cut away area over where my breashtsh should be, but pleashe, swheety, I'll need you to redressh me later on ash I cannot manage at the moment with my arm in plashter and a numb unfeeling hand.'' I'm still on the roller coaster, as my sad feelings of just a few minutes ago are now being replaced by excitement at the possibility of being allowed to explore Sarah's body with my sensitive fingers. ******************************************************************************************** Already I'm twisted, with my bum and legs sitting on Sarah's left thigh, with my own legs and feet dangling down between her two legs, but then my body is turned inwards to face Sarah straight on. With fingers already touching her bra and breasts, but through her cotton top, I realise that she might not be able to feel my hands so well, as after all her breast mounds are falsies made of rubbery stuff ! I feel down her front and I'm able to grasp the bottom of what must be a strappy vest top and so I pull it upwards and I know the material is raising up and over her hard plastic body brace and then her fabric covered pointy breast forms, upwards further and the top must be coming off over her head, or so I figure. Suddenly I can feel the whole top dangling from my outstretched fingers, it must be clear of her head, maybe her left arm is also out but I doubt her injured right arm has been cleared, so I carefully feel for her arm and work the vest along until it passes her lower arm cast and her hand, completely free. I can drop her top on the bed behind her, leaving Sarah now just in her brace and bra. Wow. ******************************************************************************************* Next I must work my fingers around the body brace and sure enough there is the back fastening of her bra to unhook, which is actually easy. I imagine the whole bra and pointy breast forms should now be coming loose, but something at the front feels to be catching. Just as I'm thinking her bra must be snagged on the brace somehow, I hear Sarah telling me softly, what is wrong, ''Shweet Shantelle, that feelsh fantashtic and you managed to take off my shtriped vesht top without problemsh, but the bra won't come free quite sho eashily, cosh if you feel to the front of my chesht, there'sh a metal bar on the bracshe that goesh shtraight up to join the main body part of the bracshe to the upper shtrapping above my breasht area. When my shtep-shishter Shapphire helped me getting dresshed thish morning shhe put the bra on me by poking it through behind the chesht bar. You'll need to carefully thread one shide of the bra through the gap behind thish bar to get it all sho it'sh looshe, maybe if you can take it off my left arm firsht ash well that would make thingsh eashier for you shweety. You're doing sho well and the touch of your lovely fingersh ish jusht sho exshciting. Thankyou shweet Shantelle, thankyou.'' ******************************************************************************************** Now I have a clearer idea of what to do, and I can pull her left arm free, then thread the left bra cup and breast form behind the bar, needing to squeeze it to get it past, and that allows it all to drop clear so I can easily lower it off her body, then careful do another manoevre around the cast on her right wrist. Now, the lacy cotton mastectomy bra and it's heavy cargo of twin rubber breast forms is completely off and held in my fingers. I drop them behind her too, leaving just a naked Sarah enclosed by her body brace only. I can feel the way the hard plastic brace has a solid panel that seems to cover all her body from hips up to just below where breasts should be, and there are two wide straps on either side with buckles and what must be velcro fastenings. Then there is a gap around the breast area but not behind her back where the brace seems to go higher and encircles her shoulder blades area. Then I feel that on either side, there are straps that extend from the back panel past her arm pits and upwards over her breast area to a sort of thin metallic panel below her collar bones, and this is further fixed to a metallic rod running down the center of where her breasts should be to somehow fasten to the mid section of the front of her main body brace panel. It's complicated for my deft fingers to make it all out, so i can imagine it's a nightmare for Sarah, she's sure to need help getting in and out. Awww. ******************************************************************************************** I guess Sarah can see my hands wandering around the brace, as I doubt she'd feel much through it. She breaks the silence with, ''Shweet Shantelle, I'm thrilled you managed to get off my top and bra with breasht formsh, all by yourshelf, at lasht I feel like thingsh are more even between the two of ush, with you shitting on my knee in all your naked glory for me thish pasht agesh ! Shweety, if you can jusht placshe your shoft shweet fingersh in the gap area either shide of the cshentral metal bar you should be able to feel my actual chesht, and jusht how flat I am, with not a bump there at all, in fact jusht identical to you my lovely.'' ******************************************************************************************** I follow her instructions and sure enough, strangely either side of the metal pole, I find her totally flat chest and lovely soft nipples, hiding away in the space surrounded by her bracing and almost like they are imprisoned there. Awww. I give her chest a soft rub, with both my hands at once, each set of fingers exploring the soft skin of each of her flat breast areas. Awww, this is so nice, and now I feel just incredibly close to my sweet Sarah. I'm feeling like I want to plant a kiss on her lips, something I've not done yet today, but before I can, I hear her saying, ''Shweet Shantelle, before we do any more kisshing and cuddling can you pleashe open the lasht of your preshentsh, I think it'sh shtill in the carrier bag on the bed beshidesh you ?'' I have so many things I want to do, kiss Sarah properly, find out about her new lisping speech, and hold her in a hug for the longest time, but I do need to open that last prezzie, for sure. ******************************************************************************************** I turn my upper body so once more I'm like at right angles to Sarah, sitting as I am on her lovely soft left thigh. I reach behind me for the bag and feeling inside, there is just one small square parcel left, again wrapped in what I expect will be the lovely thick teddy bear motif paper. I pull the parcel around to my lap and I hold Sarah's good left hand in mine as a guide to help me unpick the wrapping careful to avoid tears in the paper, then I'm left holding a cardboard box, only an inch or so tall but maybe a foot on each side square. It's easy to locate the opening on one side, so I push in my finger tips and find I'm pulling out a metal circle with something dangling, like a long thin flat panel. Then as I feel this oblong panel more closely, I squeal out in surprise and delight, as my finger tips identify braille bumps along the flat surface, bumps which are three dots each one above the other, indicating an 'L' {dots 1,2,3}, then thee dots but this time top and botom left with middle right, for letter 'O' {dots 1,3,5}, followed by four dots, all three on the left, top, mid, bottom plus the bottom right, marking out the letter 'V' {dots 1,2,3,6}, and at the end just two dots diagonally placed, top left then mid right, forming the most common letter 'E' {dots 1,5}. My squeal turns to stuttering as I speak out the word, ''l-lo-lov-love, o-oh-oh, S-Sa-Sar-Sarah, i-it-it s-sa-say-says, l-lo-lov-love.'' ******************************************************************************************** This is so magical, and I feel the rest of the present and realise it's like a round metal circlet, probably a necklace, with the flat oblong-shaped pendant containing just the braille letters for 'LOVE' dangling from a little connector ring. I realise the metal circle is pretty bendy and has like an opening with probably fasteners to connect it all up, awww, like a sort of choker or special necklace that a princess might wear. I cannot contain my grin and I hear my happy best friend Sarah telling me what indeed I'm holding. ''Yesh, shweety, it'sh a metal necklacshe cshirclet with a dangling pendant, and yesh it spellsh out 'LOVE' and it'sh my shpecial birthday preshent from me to you, telling you how I feel shweety, you are the lovliesht, so you desherve to wear 'LOVE' from me around your neck, my shweet Shantelle.'' ******************************************************************************************** My amazing day can hardly get better, as I feel Sarah's one good hand helping guide my two very skilled hands up to my neck and back till the fastener on the metal necklace clicks shut and I'm wearing my 'LOVE' pendant choker, from my sweetest friend in all the world. I cannot resist any longer, but twisting my legs so I actually sit astride both Sarah's thighs, facing her, and feeling both my upper legs rubbing both her upper legs. I reach out forwards with both my hands, to make contact with her upper body, brushing the top of her body brace contraption, they search up to her shoulders and neck and so I know exactly where her face must be. I've wanted to kiss her lips for ages, and at long last I'm leaning in, my lips first, yearning for the soft touch of dear Sarah's mouth. Incredibly, my lips meet her face, but instead of soft flesh, they encounter something very different, something hard and totally unexpected....