My Adopted Sister is a Succubus

Akita laid shirtless on his bed sweating and breathing heavily after his first Transformation as the Anti Christ at school. The Archangel Raphael had taken his foster sister/new girlfriend as a hostage as an attempt to make him submit to being banished to purgatory for eternity. His father Lucifer, or in more popular culture today know as The Devil, sat next to his son and held his hand tight as his body recovered for the exhausting use of power.

Hakura wet a wash cloth in a cool bowl of water next on the table next to Akira's and gently wet his forehead too cool him down. "He's getting worse. His fever has gone up by 15 degrees in a single hour alone he's at a 112 body temperature now and it's still rising. Doesn't have a fever and haves no illness but he's overheating. What's wrong with Aikira-Chan?" Lucifer looked  slightly embarrassed for a change and cleared his throat before he began. "We'll the thing is Hakura, when a succubus kisses a powerful creature from a bloodline like my sons the emotions of lust and power are unevenly exchanged sometimes in rare cases. Because of Akira's intense power output he gave out more power of his and now has more succubus power in him than demonic power in him. The only way to even it out is too...release some of his lust I guess"

Hakura went as red as a tomato and felt as if  steam was coming off her face. "Look, once he wakes up I'm sure he can release it himself in private. You don't have to do that if you don't want to and I'm sure my son wouldn't want you to force yourself to do that. Just give him time to wake up and he'll take care of it on his own"  he said trying to ear her nerves.

" What if it's too late by then? He's not regenerating from the illness like normal when he gets sick of tires out! He may even..." "Look just take a breath, I'll go get you some ice water for you to drink. I'll be right back." He said as he closed door to the room and headed to the kitchen.
Hakura crossed her arms and shivered a bit from the thought of a succubus kissing Akira. 'I can't believe he kissed someone before me. I'm his little foster sister and his girlfriend now. He's dying and I know that I can help get his lust out and I'd be fine with it but...would he also want that if I were the one to do it?' she thought questioning what her next move should be.

She decided to do what she had to to help her Akita. 'It's just with my hand. That way we're both still virgins. I want him to fully be ready like I am to cross the final line. I'll gladly give up my first if Akita-Chan I give it to.

She took a deep breath and reached for the waistband on his boxers. She began to pull his boxers down. Akira slowly opened his eyes. "Father, Hakura? I feel so weak and thirsty. Could I have some water?" He slowly leaned up off his back and he froze, very confused by what Hakura was doing as she froze as well. Hakura's face went far beyond red, her jaw dropped and eyes went wide with shock. "Uuuuuuhh..." was all she could let out "Hakura-Chan? What were you doing exactly while I was passed out?" He said weakly "T-T-This isn't what it looks like! It was to to get rid of your illness! You're father said you needed to release the succubus energy in your body in order to survive by releasing your lust!" She explained very quickly "Soooo, why didn't you just let me do it myself when I woke up?" He asked. Lucifer then walked in with the cup of ice water "Here Hakura, it's cold. Just drink this and what?!" He said as his jaw dropped quickly. "Hakura I said not to push yourself if you didn't want to do that!" He yelled "So she did do it of her own free will! I knew it!" Laughed Akita. "How am I in the wrong?! Get out you perverted Devil! I'll get my dads gun you jackass!" Lucifer dropped the ice water and ran out of the room with supernatural speed. "Akira-chan have a question." Hakura asked softly. "Ask anything Hakura-Chan." her boyfriend replied "Have you ever kissed anyone other than me. Don't lie." He cluelessly smiled and replied "No one else has ever kissed me. You're the only one and I swear on my soul I'm not lying. Why do you ask?" Akira replied. "Oh. I just was curious that's all..." she said back.
'
Akira-Chan loves me and never would lie to me. So if no other girl kissed him and he kissed a succubus kiss did this then..that mean...I can't be mortal... am I a succubus?' She thought in concern. "Excuse me I need to speak to your father immediately. Here take this. I don't like you picturing other women in your head so use this. Just come out after you've been relived of that power." She said embarrassed and quickly left room shutting the door very hard. 'What is this she threw?' He thought picking up a plastic card on the bed. "Whaaaaa?!" He said in shock at the photo he picked up. In the picture, except for knee socks, Hakura was naked and covering her breasts and crotch with one arm each. "Hakura?!?! Why the hell did you take this photo?!?!" He shouted in complete disarray. Hakura was even redder and more embarrassed than she was before as she held her face in both hands in the hall.

Akita had to relieve himself three times with the nude photo of Hakura to even out the unbalanced succubus and demonic powers in his body. He felt much less feverish but he didn't feel tired, just satisfied and relaxed. He had gotten out of the hot shower and put on a pair of boxers under pijama pants. Walked past the mirror and saw a different version of himself in the mirror. He had the same x scar on his right cheek but had dark gray hair, short and sharp black horns above his forehead. From his back were two gigantic black bat like wings. "What are you?" He asked his alternative reflection. "Me? I'm your demonic form. I come out whenever you need power or advice. My purpose is to destroys anyone or anything that hurts your heart, enrages you or brings your loved ones harm. My power is infinite and my strength has no limits. My mercy is hard to receive from almost any being on Earth or in Heaven or even Hell. But tell our father to remember the words
'The Anti Christ's heart is the key to Hells throne and without it, you can never be King of the Underworld. If It stops beating you can never come back. But as long as it keeps beating, you can alway come back. Even from purgatory itself.' Tell our father this and do not forget my words. They are crucial to what lies ahead."

And then Akitas reflection returned to normal...