HEADCANONS FOR THIS STORY BECAYSE I LUV HEADCANONS

Helllooooooeveryone. I'm making Headcanons for this story because I want to and I have a bunch. Anyways-

1. Zalia tries to hang out with Edovy as much as possible, seeing as she's the only other female in the group. So, they often have some girl time. Most of the time, Edovy lets Zalia do her hair, as she doesn't have too much experience with it. She also likes it because it reminds her of when her mother used to braid it.

2. Since both Edovy and Zist ran away, they did soon bump into each other. When that happened, Edovy put him in a chokehold because she thought he was a bad guy. She kept him in it for 20 minutes. They did get past that and now they're like siblings.

3. Despite loving all animals, Ranort likes Dhreller's the most. Because of this, the entire group has to drag him away from one.

4. When Piercen first met the group, he fought them. He nearly won, if it wasn't for Fluris hiding in the trees. Piercen is probably the best at fighting in the group, him having some sort of natural fighting sense.

5. If anyone makes a comment on either Edovy's or Piercen's height, they would get beat up really bad. The only difference between the 2 is that Edovy knows where to stop. Piercen doesn't.

6. The scariest in the group is actually Zalia. Nobody can fully explain why, but sometimes when she's really irritated, she's scarier than Rushu himself.

That's all I can think of right now. Maybe you could make some more, I don't mind!!

Anyways, I'm out!