Bridal Shop- A Larry Stylinson Fanfiction

Hiya. I just came up with this idea like five minutes ago, and I like my ideas so far haha. Well here It is :)

Harry POV-

Isn't she lovely? Isn't she wonderful? Isn't she precious, less than-

"Ugh." I groaned as I threw my phone across the room. It was another day with bitchy girls looking for the perfect dress. Yes, that's right. I'm a consultant at a bridal shop. Oh and another thing, I'm openly gay.

I trudge to my closet to see my wardrobe choice. I decide on black dress pants with a black blazer with salmon outlines. I choose the same salmon color tie. I quickly wash my face and mess up my curly hair so it looks messy, but still cute. I pour some coffee and I'm out the door.

As I get to the dress shop I see my two coworkers, Perrie and Danielle. I have a habit of studying peoples outfits, because I love fashion. I remember everything everyone I know has wore. Today Perrie had on a black dress with heavy, but pretty eye makeup on. She had a pink necklace on with small Z on it. Her boyfriend of one month must have gave it to her. She hasn't said much about him, but I knew his name was Zayn and he was really nice to her. Danielle had on a dark purple dress with her hair in a large, sleek bun. She had on beautiful diamond earrings.

"Hello ladies." I smie at them.

"Harry! You're looking dapper as ever!" Perrie smiles.

"I was going to the same to you." I wink at her and Danielle bursts out laughing.

Suddenly, our manager, Caroline rushes in.

"We have a very busy day today. Here's all your appointments and make me proud!" She says while handing out the papers and prancing away.

Harry,

9:00-12:00 AM, you have the famous model, Eleanor Calder. She is going to be with her mom, sister, husband and the groom. (Not sure how the husband thing is going to go, but she insisted on him being here.) Good Luck!

I mentally groan. The bitchy model and the douche bag husband. Today was going to be great. I looked at my watch and say it was 8:48. They should be here any minute. I quickly went to the back where we held the dresses, and looked over some of the new ones. They were absolutely beautiful! I decided to get back to the front of the store. When I got there I spotted a skinny, tall, brunette. She was gorgeous.The girl was wearing black skinny jeans with a flowy, teal top. I then saw a blonde girl who slightly resembled the brunette. The blonde had on a pink pencil skirt with a teal blazer. A middle aged lady stood behind them wearing a bright blue dress and gladiator sandals. I walked up to them with a smile.

"Hello ladies. Can I help you?"

"Yeah, appointment for Calder." The brunette said.

"Right this way." I smiled a guided them to a large couch. "Just the three of you?"

"No, my fiance and his best friend are coming," She is interupted by her phone beeping. "Oh they're here. Could you go show them where to go?" Eleanor asks me.

"Sure." I smile. I find a boy with featherly brown hair. He has beautiful blue eyes. He has a slim face, and is very fit. He was wearing red skinny jeans and a white and blue shirt and a pair of black TOMS. I noticed his friend was a blonde boy with blue eyes, also. But he wasn't near as appealing. I barely noticed what the boy was wearing. Before I started drooling, I decided to speak up.

"Um, are you two here for Calder?" I ask.

"Yeah." The brown haired boy said.

"Follow me." I said as I led the two to their party.

Eleanor jumped up and ran to the brown haired boy.

"Louis! Hey babe! I missed you!" She says while hugging him. I felt a pang of jealousy.

They all sat on the couch and I got to my regular introduction.

"Hi, I'm Harry. I'll be helping you find the perfect dress, Eleanor." I smile at her. "So who did you bring today?"

"This is my sister, Brynn." She says while pointing the blonde girl. I smile at her. "This is my mom and this is my fiance, Louis." She said while pointing to the brown haired boy. He smiled and winked at me. Winked? I suddenly felt my face burn up. Why was I blushing? "And this is his best friend Niall." She said while pointing to the blonde boy.

"So what kind of dress are you looking for?"

"A princess dress definitely, but sparkly." Eleanor said while Brynn and Louis smile at her.

"Well that I can do. Would you follow me?" I ask as I guide her into the changing rooms. After about 20 minutes of looking, I found 4 dresses that I thought she would like. The reason I took so long was because I could not stop thinking about him. Louis. A beautiful boy that I met, hell, I didn't even meet him, 20 minutes ago. I just wanted to lean in and kiss those soft, pink lips. But did I have a chance? Hell no. He had a beautiful model, and I was a gay who worked at a bridal shop.

Louis POV-

Damn, he was fit. The one who worked at a bridal shop. Here's a secret, I'm gay. Fully gay. But I hide it very well. I'm about to marry a supermodel. Eleanor was lovely, but I wasn't interested in her. Maybe if I can get him alone?

Harry POV-

After we put the first dress on, we walked out to show her family and friends.

"Oh my gosh, El. You look so gorgeous." Brynn gasped.

"You look amazing, hun." Her mom said.

"Lou, what do you think?" She asked to her spaced out fiance. I looked at him to find he was staring at me. "Louis?" She asks again.

"Sorry, umm. Yeah, you look fantastic." He said with a smile.

"Thanks. I actually think this is it. What do you think Harry?" She asks me.

"You look absolutely amazing." I smile.

"Thanks. Well, this is it. Yes." She smiles brightly.

"Oh wow, that dress looks perfect on you." Perrie says as she stops walking to stare.

"Thanks." Eleanor says.

"No problem." She says while starting to walk away.

"Hey Perrie, will you help her get it off while I go talk to them about payment?" I ask with a smile.

"Sure thing, Haz." She winks as she takes her to the fitting rooms.

"Will the lucky one paying follow me please to discuss payment?" I smiled as Louis followed me to the front desk. Score.

"Hi." He smiled.

"Hello." I said. Was I blushing?

After 10 minutes of finacial talk, we had discused enough.

"Thanks, I'll see you in two weeks." He smiled as he walked out with his group.

Okk, done with the first chapter! (Mini applause) I actually really like it..idk about you lovely people reading. lol. love you beauties <3 remember you're beautiful and you mean so much. love you