Twenty

Sofia

Connor had left as soon as we got out of the dungeon looking place and shortly after Allison had come by to take me to my room.

" Miss Agosti I have your dinner ready, did you want it in your bedroom or at the dining table?" She asks as she walks beside me.

" I'm not really hungry Allison." I say, my thoughts still on my papa. What would Connor do now that I asked to keep him alive? Would he be sent back home?

We make it to the room and I open the door, a sigh leaving my mouth when I walk in. I'd have to be in this cell again.

Connors POV

" We're giving him back, tell his men to stop trying to kill me it's pathetic." I mumble as I down a glass of whiskey, my gun in my hand as my eyes trace over every detail.

" Y..yes of course sir." The short man stumbles over his words, quickly walking out of the room. He was only used to send messages to my men since Matteo had too much on him anyways.

I sigh when I see the text messages on my phone from my father. He wanted an update about Sofia every week. What was I supposed to tell him? She didn't like me much anyways.

I shut my eyes, trying to distract myself from thinking about her but lately she's been the only one on my mind. I told myself I wouldn't take it this far but I don't think I could hold back any longer.

Cazzo lei mi fa impazzire
(Fuck she makes me crazy)

I had never felt this way about a woman before so why was she affecting me so much? She was terrified of me anyways.

I look over to the bottle of whiskey, annoyed when I notice it's empty. I felt frustrated, sexually, and needed to fuck but I held myself back. I wasn't even interested in fucking any other woman anymore, all I thought about were her soft lips and the way her eyes looked when I touched her.

I was still mad from earlier, how could she so easily just run off with some random man. How could she trust him so easily yet get so scared of me?

I groan in annoyance when I hear a soft knock on my door.

" Vaffanculo" ( fuck off)

The door opens anyways and I lean my head to the side, a look of confusion on my face when the maid I used to fuck walks in. Her uniform was nearly all the way unbuttoned, as usual, and she had her skirt pulled up so high her ass was showing.

" Mr. Agosti, I was told to bring you these papers." She says, her eyes trained on me as she closes the door behind her.

My eyes move down to the papers in her hand and she walks over, holding it out to me. I'm about to grab it until she drops the papers on the floors.

" Oh no! How clumsy of me, let me just pick these up." She says softly, licking her lips. I glare at her as she gets on her knees in front of me, making sure to point her chest out as she slowly picked up the papers.

" What do you think you're doing?" I ask, and she looks up at me through her lashes, a mischievous look in her eyes. If anything she was just turning me off.

" Nothing sir, I'm just grabbing these papers from the ground." She says with a smile, and as she gets up she moves her hand on my dick through my pants, looking into my eyes before looking down and biting her lip.

" We could do something else though." She whispers, moving to straddle my waist. She had her arms loosely wrapped around my neck and I scoff, tightly grabbing her hand and pulling it off of me.