Chapter 1.

Phil was sat on top of the towers around Marburg which Schlatt still had control over. He always stayed either high above the others or just away, his sons hated him along with the majority of everyone 'round Marburg. He used to live with techno in the snow biome before he passed so now he was simply alone. But he wasn't just hiding away because people couldn't tolerate him, he was on the run. Schlatt wanted Phil on his side. Apart from windows and baby zombies being a bit of an issue he was pretty smart, plus he had powerful wings and pretty good hiding skills as Schlatt's still trying to hunt him down after months on end.

Playing cat and mouse all these months got boring over time, why not just turn himself in to Schlatt. End the game. Nah. That would be even more boring. 'This game won't end until you catch me. ' Phil thought to himself, 'till then... '

He spread his wings and glided back towards his lonely home in the middle of the forest, letting his mind lead him. 'Schlatt, schlatt, schlatt... ' Images and thoughts of him made Phil forget where he was going. Why was Schlatt suck in his mind, the one trying to hunt him down, the person he hated most in the world right now.

Then, Phil snapped back into reality for a second finding himself falling straight into the thick crowns of the trees, loosing consciousness straight after.

Word count: 246
Written: 04/12/2022

(I'm sorry this chapter was short, I'll try to make the next ones longer.)