Casey Jr. Headcanons

★ Oneshot or Headcanons: Headcanons

★ Romantic or Platonic: Romantic

★ Reader: gender neutral
...........................................................................................

★ This poor boy has been through so much. Please comfort him and tell him he's gonna be okay.

★ He loves you with every atom in his body and would crumble to the ground if something happened to you

★ Please out his mullet into a ponytail (I think it would be funny). He would act like he doesn't like but he totally loves it deep down.

★ Loves watching new movies with you! You pick and he'll watch it! He's never seen any before so his focus will be all on the TV. 

★ Please wash his clothes for him, they stick really bad. I mean he couldn't help it but please still wash it for him.

★ Casey is always looking out for you so please do the same for him. It would make his heart explode!

★ He absolutely loves trying to help you cook new things! And if you can't cook, still please help him with everything. It would show him that you really wanna help!

★ Oh! Open him up to your music or new music. I have a feeling that Casey would love music.

★ If you have a pet, it's all over. I mean he's never had one before, so he's gonna love that thing like he made it with his two own hands. btw that's your guy's kid now.

★ He really loves hearing your laughs and will just tickle you to get them out of you! They make him so happy which caused him to laugh too!

★ Read him bedtime stories. He will fall even harder for you. I mean you went out of your way to do something for him.

★ He really loves you and will go all the way through the invasion again just to show you that!

★ Not big on horror movies, they turn this stomach upside down