Leo x reader (Angst)

★ Oneshot or Headcanons: Oneshot

★ Romantic or Platonic: Romantic/Platonic

★ Reader: gender neutral

( The day before the kraang invasion)

.............................................................................................

"Leo will you ever learn that your actions have consequences? I mean do you ever think about anyone else during the fight?" You harshly raised you voice at him after the stunt he pulled in today's fight with meat sweats.

He silently just looked at you like you were stupid.   "Like Leo come on, you could have gotten yourself and everyone else hurt." But you couldn't expect more from him. I mean he is just a teenager but he could have gotten everyone hurt.

"Y/n you know I wasn't trying to hurt anyone, I was just trying to get what meat sweats took." He gave you that look of hoping for forgiveness but not this time. This has happened way to many times before. Forgiveness was out of the question this time.

"Look Leo if your not gonna do your job and be leader. Then Raph will probably have to take his place again. I'm not saying this to be mean I'm saying this for the safety of the team.'' You just wanted to help the team. You didn't like seeing any of them hurt, especially leo

Leo looked at you one more time before standing up. " Y/n I know what my job is as a leader and I'm gonna do it, so if your just gonna boss me around like Raph then maybe we shouldn't talk for a while." You've never seen Leo so serious.

He stood up and walked away. That was the very last time you saw Leonardo Hamato before the kraang invasion. You didn't see him the day after or any day at all. For all you knew Leonardo was gone.