Mayhem is no help / Yandere!April

★ Oneshot or Headcanons: Oneshot

★ Romantic or Platonic: Romantic

★ Reader: Gender Neutral
...........................................................................................

"Are you in here Y/n?" the soft voice of your best friend asked. You decided to keep hidden, that way she would find you. "Mayhem, can you find or follow her scent?". She had Mayhem on her side? Nevermind, of course she had Mayhem on her side.

"Y/n, honey, come out and you'll be okay." Her voice was taunting you and knew it. You heard the soft sniffs and him making portals all over the room looking for you. All this sudden mayhem popped right into your hands out of nowhere.

You were hoping April didn't know where Mayhem landed but you were wrong, like a thousand percent wrong. All this sudden you were pulled out of your hiding stop by strong hands. "So that's where you went. Huh, not a bad hiding spot."
You had two choices, you could either try to fight her off and run or you could just accept like she wanted you to do. Always go for the first choice. You started you fling your arms and body around hoping to get out of her grasp but damn, she was strong.

"Let go of me!" Her grip just grew stronger. "April! Please it hurts. I'll do anything. I'll even stay with you if I have too. Just let go of me!" That was a major mess up. She let go of you completely. You could've ran. Why did you run? before you could even think anymore on a escape you were picked you up and throwing you over her shoulder .

"Come on mayhem, were going" it was official. You were stuck with her until she got bored of you. You belonged to April and April alone. There was no getting out of it. Especially with Mayhem on her side. You let your body go limp on her should finally giving up completely.