18: Alter Ego.

"What the hell happened?!" he raised his voice and gently cupped Kazuha's face

She didn't want to tell him but she knew that the girl wouldn't leave her alone if she wouldn't stop hanging out with Mark and that was something she didn't want to do. She liked him too much to push him away for no good reason, especially that she knew he liked her back and Chaewoo was psychotic.

She put her hands over her face and hissed from the pain, forgetting about the bruise around her eye.

"Be careful." Mark gently grabbed her hands off her face. "Who did this to you?"

Kazuha couldn't say a word. She gave him a look and he gasped, immediately figuring out who that person must've been. "No." he whispered and tilted his head back in distress.

"I don't know how she even knew where I live."

"She must've been following me again." Mark grabbed the girl's hands and put his forehead against hers. "I'm so sorry, I can't believe she'd do something like this." he kissed her forehead and hugged her tight.

"It's not your fault." she squeezed into his embrace with teary eyes.

"I'll take care of it." he pecked her lips. "Stay home if you can."

"Mark, no, I don't think this will change anything."

"She can't terrorize you or me or anyone I like any longer. I left it untouched for too long and look what happened." he put his lips on her bruised cheek bone and gave it a gentle kiss. "I'm so sorry. Let me take care of it and stay inside ok?"

"Be careful." Kazuha sent him a small smile before he left her apartment. She ran to quickly lock the door and breathed heavily.

Mark had never been this mad, he was fuming in anger as he waited for the elevator in the building where Chaewoo lived. He was totally blinded by anger that he didn't bow to any elders, who must've thought he was rude.

He banged on the door and rang the door bell to her apartment like a maniac.

"Baby!" the girl opened the door with the biggest smile on her face.

Mark looked at her in disbelief. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" he yelled into her face.

"I don't know what you're talking about." she acted surprised.

"What's gotten into you?! How could you do this to her, she didn't do anything to you!"

"I really don't know what you're talking about."

"Her bruise speaks for itself."

Chaewoo laughed loudly. "You think I beat her up?"

"I don't see a reason why she would lie."

"Then maybe think twice, honey." she walked towards the boy flirtatiously.

He moved away. "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Youre cursing way more since you met her. It's kind of hot, I have to admit."

"What the hell happened to you. It's like your alter ego took over. You're not the same person I knew."

"I don't understand why you keep saying shit like that."

"Because you're fucking crazy! And I won't leave it like this. What you did to her is too much."

"You believe her over me?!" she waved her hands in the air, her crazy side coming out.

"I do! You better leave me, her and everyone I'm associated with alone." he raised his finger.

Chaewoo started laughing.

Mark walked closer to her. His angry stare gave Chaewoo chills along with excitement since she found it attractive. "I'm not joking. If I see you anywhere near me or Kazuha one more time, I'm taking this to the cops and you'll be in real trouble."

"You're mine!" she screamed over and over again which was heard on every floor as Mark ran down the stairs, not wanting to wait for the elevator and be in Chaewoo's presence any longer than he had to.

she has issues man