12: Park.

Kazuha had been thinking about what Eunhee said

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Kazuha had been thinking about what Eunhee said. She knew that she had a crush on Mark ever since she first saw him, but the situation at the bar made her realize it must've been more than just a silly crush.

He, Doyo and Eunhee had a chill morning and after awhile two left to continue on their day. Kazuha didn't feel like staying home so she grabbed her phone and hesitated if to call the one she couldn't stop thinking about and ask to hang out. She hoped he wasn't feeling bad after that night and if he did, she wanted to make him feel better.

After much thought, she dialed his number.

"Oh?" Mark widened his eyes and a small smile appeared on his face. Jaemin stared at him questionably. "Kazuha's calling me." Mark turned the screen to his best friend.

"It's only been few hours and she's already calling you again, bro." Jaemin wiggled his eyebrows.

Mark couldn't hide his smile even if he wanted to. He cleared his throat and picked up. "Hi! ; what's up? ; sure, we can hang out! ; alright, text me then."

Jaemin kept showing his pearly whites as if his smile was stuck like that. He snacked on chips in between and teased his best friend.

"She wants to hang out."

"I heard." he moved his eyebrows up and down. "What are you going to do?"

"I don't know, she's supposed to text me with an idea."

"Dude, you couldn't smile wider."

"What?" Mark furrowed his eyebrows and walked towards the closest mirror. He chuckled once he saw his happy face expression. It's been so long since he saw his own face radiate from joy. He slapped his cheek gently and shook his head. The sound of a text message resounded around the room and the boy opened it right away. "She wants to go to the park."

Jaemin teased. "How lovely."

"Shut up." Mark chuckled. "Alright, I'm going to get ready. Don't eat all those chips, leave some for me." he pointed a finger as if he threatened Jaemin who just laughed it off.

"Oh~ look at that! My man!" Jaemin hyped up his best friend as soon as he went out of his room, ready for a meet up with Kazuha.

Mark rolled his eyes while smiling from ear to ear

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Mark rolled his eyes while smiling from ear to ear. He checked his pockets if he had everything he needed. "Where are my keys?" he looked around the apartment when a sudden noise of choking hit his ears. "Are you ok?" he glanced at Jaemin who was staring intensely at his phone.

After he took a sip of water, he got up and walked over to Mark, almost shoving his phone in his face. "Eunhee texted me."

"Oh~" Mark hit his arm playfully. "Someone's got a crush on you."

"I don't even remember giving her my number?" he scratched his head.

"You exchanged numbers and talked a lot."

"Really? I mean, I like her, she's chill, I just don't remember much. That's embarrassing."

Mark chuckled and patted his friend's shoulder. "Good luck."

"Hyung!" Jaemin looked at him distressed.

"No worries, like you said she's chill so she'll understand. I have to go."

Mark was running late so he jogged from time to time until he made it to the park. As soon as he got there, he noticed the black haired girl already standing by one of the trees, looking around. She looked cute and comfortable - Mark really liked her fashion style since it was similar to his, that's why he always paid attention to her pick of outfits.

 She looked cute and comfortable - Mark really liked her fashion style since it was similar to his, that's why he always paid attention to her pick of outfits

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Look at that fashionista."

Kazuha turned to where the voice came from. Before she realized it was Mark, her eyes were wide as if she was confused if it was to her. She chuckled once she saw the boy's face and covered her mouth. "Gosh, I wasn't sure if that was to me!"

"Are you kidding? You're the only fashionista in sight here." he spread his arms and pointed them around.

"I see one right in front of me." she pointed at Mark who just smiled in acknowledgment.

He looked around the park "where to?"

"I know a really nice spot." Kazuha smiled and grabbed his hand, making him follow right behind her.

" Kazuha smiled and grabbed his hand, making him follow right behind her

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Kazuhaaaaa where are u taking him 🤭