06: Make You Feel Better.

Mark laughed almost the whole time while spending the day with Kazuha

Mark laughed almost the whole time while spending the day with Kazuha. He missed the feeling of pure joy and having a drama free meet up.

Kazuha liked his company more than she could imagine or describe. The natural spark between them was almost magical to her since she's never felt anything even close to that. She thought she did when she decided to make a stupid decision of moving to Korea because of a boy who turned out to have been just playing with her. Although if it wasn't for that stupid decision, she wouldn't have met Mark so after all, it seemed like a good turn of events.

"My cheeks hurt from laughing." Mark rubbed his eyes that had tears of joy in them.

Kazuha patted his back while laughing as well. "Are you alright?"

"Definitely. I missed this feeling."

A text message appeared on the girl's lockscreen. She grabbed the phone and jumped from excitement. "My best friends are back in town!"

"Doyoung and,"

"Eunhee. I know her name may be hard to remember but I hope you'll remember it since you have to meet them both."

Mark saluted playfully. "Yes ma'am."

Kazuha chuckled and replied to the text immediately. She threw the phone into her bag and grabbed Mark's hand, suddenly getting up and pulling him somewhere. "Come on."

The boy's eyes widened as he chuckled when he almost spit his iced coffee at the sudden motion. "Where are we going?"

The girl turned around and stood still in front of the boy. She put her hands on his arms and leaned in closer. Mark's eyes widened as her face was the closest to his it's ever been so far. "I know you said you're fine considering your breakup, but I know it may still hurt a little anyways. So, I want to make you feel better. Get ready for a fun night out at the bar with me and my friends."

Mark chuckled and smiled from ear to ear, shaking his head. "You really don't have to do that."

"I know. I want to."

Mark felt a rush of happiness. It's been so long since someone did something nice for him. He watched the girl turning on her heel and pulling him out of the café.

"Oh!" Kazuha raised her finger up as if she had just gotten an idea.

Mark laughed at the girl's cute actions as he started the car, looking at her curiously as she was about to say something.

"You can invite your roommate too!"

"You know what, I should. I'm sure he'd love to have a drink with good company too." he winked at the girl and she immediately felt her ears burning up at the flirtatious gesture. She couldn't believe how whipped she already was for him and it was only the beginning.

 She couldn't believe how whipped she already was for him and it was only the beginning