Afro with Legs and Pokerface are better matchmakers than Ok-Cupid.

<IERO COLLAGE! (finally!)>

Frank's POV:

Alrighty, music! Yay!
But I have to go past the principles office to get to the music corridor...
I've managed the 3 days without talking to my Dad, and this might ruin it.
I know. I'm mature as f* ck? I may as well have come out! because that's how cold I am towards his homophobic comments.
If he wasn't denser than a rock he might have noticed...
At least I've got Gee to talk to...
He keeps sending me photos of his art drawing, the one of me screaming...
He's so cute I could scream!
He always poses with the drawing!
Last one he was pretending to kiss the cheek.
Another he was putting bunny ears up behind it...
He's so cute and immature...
Then again I'm giving my father and principle the cold shoulder.
Eh Fu*k it.
To music...

The music students were already outside the 'common room', trying to play music over each Other. I've tried to talk people into taking turns, and having the girl who plays Taylor Swift never have a turn. I'm ready to shove the neck of my guitar down her esophagus, so she'll never see nor sing 22.
As the teacher called us in I gravitated to my guitar, of which I left at school because my father disapproved. Surprise.
Our task was to do nothing.
Basically.
We had to learn to play an instrument.
Done.
Where's my 100% teacher bi*ch.
The teacher was such a tighta*s, she wanted us to all play trombone or cello or something. I don't really see belting out Iron Maiden on a bassoon.
The could all choke on their mouthpieces as long as I had Pansy.
I fiddled with her for a bit, before playing 'Feeling This' by Blink 182.
The chords were simple enough, this class wasn't so much as a class but as a relaxing time. It sure beat the English, Science and Maths my father had forcible enrolled me in.
It was my intention to fail every class.
As I got to the chorus of 'Feeling this' an Afro with legs walked in, saying to the teacher;
"Hi, I'm Ray Toro. The senior class didn't have space for me so...I'm here."
"Hello, Toro. Go join Iero, you both play guitar. True?"
"True, miss. Which one is..."
"Iero. Frank Iero."
"Like the school name!"
"Yes. Principle's son. If he wasn't I'd kick his pitiful self out of my class."
"I can here you, And I'm offended. Your my favorite teacher!" I called out, my voice dripping with sarcasm and a smile across my face.
"Iero, I'm trying to talk to Toro over here." Her eyes were wide and her lips were thin. She was mad! "Toro. Go join him."
Ray picked up his guitar case and shuffled over to the corner I was sitting in, I pulled a chair over for him and patted it.
"I'm Frank. I'm the principle's son but that's not that important, cause he's an as*hole."
"Great, I'm Ray. I'm my Dad's son. My Dad's not that much of an asshole. I mean, he buys wholemeal bread so I'm sure a part of his soul is missing but, hey."
I laughed;
" I like you already Ray."
"Thanks Frank. You seem pretty cool. But this is the test; favorite band?"
"What a choice... The Smashing Pumpkins, The Smiths, Iron Maiden, Blink 182, Green day, The Misfits....need I go on?"
"Oh I can't stand you, I'm all for Taylor Swift!"
"Please tell me your joking..."
"I am. Your music taste rocks. Going to see The Smiths this June?"
"Nah. My Dad thinks anything that isn't Mozart will rot your brain. I think he speaks from experience, considering how stupid he is."
" God. Remind me to be a good kid. I don't want to meet Mr.Iero, think he'd disapprove of my shirt?" He pulled at a The Smashing Pumpkins shirt.
"Yes. But let's play some of this stuff!"
"Do you know any Blink songs?"
"Sure. Wanna play 'Stay together for the kids.'?"
Ray leant over to plug his guitar, but I grabbed his hand.
"No! Miss will kill us! We play acoustically or get sent to the Fires of Beethoven Hell!"
"This teacher is so much stricker than my old one."
"Who'd you have?"
"Mr. Bryar."
"Really, why aren't you with him anymore?"
"He was fired for being a flaming homo and my the new teacher wouldn't have me."
"Sounds like my Dad. Homophobic c*nt."
"Is he that homophobic?"
Before I could answer, my phone buzzed and I pulled it out to see another photo of Gee and the portrait. This time he had romantically snuggled up to it, gazing adoringly.
This were some cute selfies!