"Paint your flower crown black, you as*hole!"

Gerard's POV:
I wasn't gonna wear any of the school colours to the game, I mean my hair's red so I can get away with that, just means I'm gonna blend in more with the red and blue crowd.

I head down to the oval to see the bleachers are looking pretty packed, but I seem to be the only one who doesn't want to get as close to the teams as possible. My hairs already greasy, I don't need stranger's sweat in it.

Before I sit down at the furthest row of bleachers I go to find Mikey.
"Mikes!" I call to the lean figure slumped on the bench with a Gatorade in his hands.

"Gerard! You came! I knew you wouldn't be a kill joy!"

"Yeah I came. I made you this as well..." I pulled a A2 sketch out of my satchel, it was just a simple scene, of Mikey charging down the field and me yelling 'Mikey run, you bastard!'

"Cause I'm not gonna cheer probably I thought I'd let you know I'm still supportive!"

"Thanks Bro." he said and reached out to ruffle my hair but I caught his wrist.
"No. Not with Gatorade all over your hands."

" I didn't spill it Gerard, I don't drink with my fu*king hands"

"Just in case."

Then a van pulled up right next to us, like please use the parking lot, I'm too glamorous to be hit by a fu*king mini van. I'm gonna die a glamorous death.

The van itself was green and yellow and had the opposition team in it. How they could fit a team with boulders strapped to their shoulders in such a small van puzzled me. But hey, if Houdini could get out of a locked washing machine then they can get in a van.

One by one they stepped off, slamming helmets onto their heads until one, short scrawny boy with long black hair stumbled off, with a encouraging hand on his shoulder.

"Dadddddddddd," he groaned

"Frankkkkkkkk" the man, who I assume was his father replied, chuckling

"I'm just saying I don't want to be here."

"This one game Frank, show some spirit for you school. 120 years this school has been running under the Iero name...."

".......And I'm counting on you to make sure it runs 120 more. I get it Dad." I assume the boy had heard that line before and seeing him repeating it to his father was quite amusing however I decided to return to my bleacher.

<half time>

Still Gerard's POV:
"Well this is fucking boring" I muttered aloud.

"Tell me about it." Said a cocky voice behind me. I turned to see the kid from before. Frank,I think his name was.

" Oh, hi, sorry I didn't see you there." I said, finding my cheeks turning red. That's uncalled for hormones.

"I know I'm short. No need to rub it in" he said, stifling a laugh.

"Sorry..."

"It was a joke...don't stress." He said. We sat in a awkward silence for a few moments before I said

"Do you know who's winning?"

"You, I think. By 3, I think."

There was more awkward silence before he said
"Forgive me if I'm wrong, but you don't seem to be the sort to come to football games."

" Oh, believe me, I'm not. I'm just here at my brothers request."

"Brother, huh. Which one's he?"

I pointed down at Mikey, who had a orange peel in his mouth and was smiling stupidly at his team mates.
"Uh. Way. He's really mature." I was a little embarrassed by Mikey's behavior but hey, I'm not one to judge the orange-peel-grin.