#2 Shattered Heart

*Hey got good response on my last update.

*Hope you all enjoyed it.

*Comments please.

*Love to all my readers.

_________________________________

Lena's POV

I was at the mall.I was shopping.Kyle & his friends were coming over for dinner.

It had been two weeks since I & Kyle are together but believe me it felt like we had known each other for ages We saw each other almost every other day.

-Flashback-

My first impression of Kyle.Well lets say it was not that great.He yelled at me.He had called me blind As if being mute wasn't enough..I was heading to the Advocate's firm.He was the one who bumped into me.He didn't even bother to pick up my files.

I couldn't even give him a piece of my mind.

If I had signed to him he wouldn't have understood.More over I didn't want him to find out that I'm mute.I couldn't think of a reason.why?

I gave him a death glare.Strangely he just kept looking at me.with a weird look on his face.I just left the place.

Then I met him at the cafe.He was a completely different person.My heart shattered when Kyle asked me to speak.

Kyle wad not that Bad after all.Once you get to know him.He was very affectionate & caring.Thanks to Sara I got to know him.He was a great boyfriend moreover a great human.He loved me even though he knew all about my past.There is nothing more that I need.

I wanted him & only him

-Present-

Sara had called me an hour ago.I was so lost in my thoughts that I had totally forgotten about her.I had to curry.I hurried to the billing counter.I paid.quickly got out from there & took a cab.

As I reached my place with loads of bags.I saw Sara there. She looked pissed.

"Oh so you finally get here.I've been waiting for an hour.Now do open the door" said Sara.I signed to her that I was shopping for the dinner.I smiled at her sheepishly

Aww don't look sad..It's alright.Now lets prepare for the feast.

We got inside.I ran to the kitchen Sara as usual was slacked on the couch.She was so lazy.A total couch potato.

I went to the hall & stood infront of Sara my arms crossed.Ahead was busy watching some horror movie.she noticed me & looked at me quizzically.

I pointed my finger towards the kitchen.She laughed

"By helping I meant you cook & I will taste" said Sara.I rolled my eyes

I dragged her to the kitchen.I handed her a chopping board & a knife.

"Hell No! You can't make me chop veggies!" said Sara

I glared at her & signed that if she didn't chop the vegetables then I would make her do the entire laundry.

Sara looked bewildered.I crossed my arms.

"Hey Okay Okay!.Don't get mad.I will chop the veggies Doing laundry is a nightmare" Sara said looking at me grudgingly.

I started preparing for the dinner.Sara began to chop vegetables.she was very bad at it.She had almost cut her finger twice.I hope we have something to eat at this rate..

I was looking forward to evening with Kyle.I was so happy.

I took out my phone & texted

"where are you?I'm waiting."