Chapter: 4 The New Me, The Real Me

*orange and red light peer through the cloudy sky reveling the urban landscape below as tree leaves sway softly, while cyclists ride by, morning light reaches the Dalmatian home, the light creeps up the Dalmatian's back, and the young Dalmatian slowly moves her head up her gaze moves from the floor to the table in front of her, dark circles formed under her bloodshot eye's, as the Dalmatian's pupils adjust to the newly lit room, blue and brown blurry lumps configure into kibble that is still in her dog bowl from yesterday*

*taking a look around table, the Dalmatian finds it empty while sunlight stretches further into the home reveling chewed squeaky toys, torn dog rope, and overlapping paw prints covering the floor and walls, coughing escapes the Dalmatian, her raspy voice irritating her scratchy throat while muttering under breath, closing her eye's her tear stained fur pricks and pokes her eye lids, using her paws the Dalmatian rubs them*

"look! look! my kibble is in the shape of dinotar!" *apon opening her eye's, black and white shapes take form, Dolly see's a pup standing on the table holding up a clump of vaguely shaped kibble, grabbing the attention of a full table of pups before they all burst out laughing, tilting her head and left her ear Dolly looks around the table seeing all of her siblings before hearing snickering to her left, turning her head Dolly is greeted with Dylan hold a paw over his mouth all the while snickering escapes him*

*Dolly's eye's widen apon seeing her brother as laughter escapes him while watching his young sibling, feeling itching and burning forces Dolly's eye's shut, and the Dalmatian quickly and furiously rubs her eye's back open and is greeted with the room being empty once again*

*letting out a rough sigh the Dalmatian pinches her eye's before standing and walking pass the table, her legs buckle with every step taken while the Dalmatian makes her way to the living room, and with every step taken echoes of laughing pups are heard*

*step*

*three laughing pups chase after a ball as they fade pass Dolly*

*step*

*two pups tumble as they wrestle with each other fading away as Dolly steps pass them*

*step*

*rumbling of thunder can be heard in the distance as salt water permeates the air as the living room becomes covered paw deep in water*

*step*

*lightning cracks*

Dylan: [change from here]
"HOLD ON SIS!"

*step*

De'vil:
"MUHAHAHAHA" *thunder erupts as lightning cracks over and over*

*step*

Dizzy:
"DOLLY! HeLp Me!"

*step*

Da'Vinci:
"no... please... stay away!... NOO!"

*lightning cracks*

De'vil:
"oh it seems my fur coat is missing a piece" *chuckles*

*step*

Dylan: [change ends here]
"don't worry sis i will always be there for you..."

*apon jumping onto the couch the voices cease, and memories fade*

*letting out a sigh the Dalmatian spins around a couple times before laying down, while bags under Dolly's eye's pull and darkness consumes the Dalmatian's vision and the room takes on vague and blurry shapes as her eye's shut completely*

"Dolly..."

"Dolly...?"

"Dolly?..."

*the Dalmatian groans upon opening her eye's and notices a white and red blob*

Dolly:
"Oh" *yawns* "hey Delgado"

Delgado:
"Hey Dolly, i just wanted to come by and say goodbye..."

Dolly:
*sits up* "what do you mean goodbye?"

Delgado:
"The other's are crossing over and i have to join them soon"

Dolly:
"crossing over? Delgado what are talking about?"

Delgado:
"Dolly... i died... and you weren't there..."

Dolly:
"b-but you're here now! can't you stay?"

Delgado:
*shakes his head* "i'm sorry Dolly, the other's are waiting for me"

Dolly:
"Delgado..."
"Please don't go..."
"i-i can't keep living without you guys..."

Delgado:
"live for me, would you Dolly?"

*Dolly nods as Delgado hugs his older sister, before jumping down and heading outside where Delilah, Doug, and Dylan are waiting, looking up at his parents they both nod at Delgado and he nods back before both parents walk into the void in front of them Dylan turns his head and see Dolly watching from the window and waves to her and Dolly waves back before Dylan walks into the void himself, Delgado turn to Dolly as well, smiles then raises his paw and rotates it from side to side with the hang loose gesture and Dolly does the same with tear streaming down the Dalmatian's face as Delgado walks into the void*

*apon waking up the Dalmatian stretches and yawns* ["bow whacka wow..."] *sighs* "i don't know how am i going to do this but..." *turns starring out the window* "i'll try... for you... Delgado..." [make a change here if possible]

"Dolly!"

*tilting her head and raising her ear the Dalmatian listens in to where the voice was coming from*

"Dolly!"

*jumping down the Dalmatian looks out the window, noticing Roxy at her front door looking up at the door with a puckered forehead* "Dolly! I'm sorry for what happened last night! just please come out! i need to know if you're okay!" *stepping away from the window Dolly makes her way to the front door scanning her paw, opening the front door and Roxy rushes the Dalmatian into the Rottweiler's embrace*

"I was so worried about you!" *tears stream down the Rottweilers face* "yeah... i'm okay Roxy..." *hugging the Rottweiler back*

*breaking the embrace Roxy holds the Dalmatian by her shoulders and with teary eye's staring back into Dolly's* "is there anything i can do to help you?" *braking her gaze with a grown the Dalmatian looks down a bit off to her side before looking up into the still living room* "well i..." *the Dalmatian's stomach rumbles as she turns her head back to Roxy* "Dolly, have you not been eating?" *tilting her head down Dolly hunches over looking away* "i started to... but..." *grabbing the Dalmatian by her face, Roxy forces Dolly to look her in the eye* "no buts! I'm taking you to Snowball's Human store to get something to eat!" *the Dalmatian nodes and barks* "okay..." *before Roxy Rottweiler takes Dolly by the paw leading her outside*

*looking back up at the Dalmatian home Dolly takes a long look at her home, as Roxy waits for Dolly at the foot of the stairs before the pair make their way down the street walking side by side*

Snowball:
"Snowball knows what you're here for Roxy and the answer is still nyet!"

Roxy:
"But i brought Dolly here 'cause she hasn't been eating very much"

Snowball:
*inspects the Dalmatian up and down* "okay Snowball do dis for Dolly, yes" *walks back into her Human's store and brings out some sausages*

Dolly:
"Oh no, it's fine i am-" *cutting the Dalmatian off by wrapping the sausages around her neck*

Snowball:
"Nonsense! You are my friend Dolly, it's the least Snowball can do, yes"

Dolly:
"Uhh don't i have to pay or something?"

Snowball:
"It's how do you say? ... on zhe house!"

Dolly:
"Thanks Snowball" *takes a bite of the sausage necklace* "so" *chews food* "what's going on with you and Roxy" *chews food* "that you have to stop her every time?" *swallows food*

Snowball:
"Roxy comes by every week and begs for meat dat my human sells"

Roxy:
*holds her paw to her chest while biting her lip as her eye's dart from left to right*

Snowball:
"And every week it'z da same thing, a park stick here, a dog treat there and i keep telling her, she needs to pay cash for zhis but i don't tink she gets it"

Dolly:
*chuckles into a half laugh while Roxy nervously laughs along*