Chapter: 2 A Clear Mind

*entering through the front door the air is stale within the dark and empty hallway*

*walking pass the living room, chew toys can be seen laying about on the ground untouched*

*walking into the kitchen goosebumps cover the body as a draft can be felt coming from the large hole in the center of the floor, and Dolly Dalmatian sits down in front of the hole vividly remembering her parents, siblings, and her life ripped away in that one night*

"GO! NOW!" *Delilah barks at Dolly as Dylan grabs Dolly by the tail pulling her into the hole*

*ringing builds in the dalmatian's ears as tears form from the flashback while the room grows a reddish orange*

"Pearl! They dognapped the puppies!" *Dolly barks as she tries to chase down the shipping container* "hop on!" *Pearl whinnies back and both dalmatian's jump onto Pearl's back*

*Dolly grabs ahold of her temples while her ears fold in-between her paws as she does so, as tears run down the dalmatian's face, the ringing grows ever so louder as the room around her becomes dark*

"DYLAN! DON'T LET GO!" *Dolly shouts while Dylan tries so desperately to hold onto Dolly as the ship slams into another wave ripping Dolly out of Dylan's grip forcing both dalmatian's to watch grow further apart before Dolly is carried out to sea*

*all Dolly can hear is ringing as a long and painful scream forces it's way out of the dalmatian while the flashbacks played over and over becoming seared into Dolly's mind as she crumbles to the ground breaking down from the pain that grips her body as tears run down the dalmatian's face*

*knock* *knock* *knock*

*the knocking can heard coming from the front door, as Dolly lays there sobbing more knocking can be heard and Dolly gets up whipping away some of the tears before walking over to the front door and opening it*

"Dolly! I heard what happened, i came as soon as possible! i'm sorry to what happened to your family, are you okay?" *Roxy Rottweiler hug rushes Dolly the moment the door was opened*

"Oh! H-Hey Roxy..." *surprised by the visit Dolly smiles weakly as she hugs the Rottweiler back*

*Roxy puts Dolly back down giving her some space* "i can stay over for the night if you need any company?" *Roxy barks as she looks down at her friend*

"Oh... umm... thanks Roxy... but i... uhh..." *Dolly breaks her gaze from Roxy unable to find her words as she wipes away the rest of her tears*

"I understand Dolly, you've been through alot these past couple of day's, it must be hard on you, and if you need anything just let me know, okay?" *Dolly looks back up at Roxy and gives her a hug as Rottweiler does the same before heading out* "i'll be back tomorrow! get some rest okay?" *Roxy barks as she heads off into the night while waving to her friend*

"I will!" *Dolly waves back watching her frined leave before heading back inside closing the door behind her, and letting out a sigh before walking into living room and jumping up onto the couch*

*taking a looking around the dark and empty room, Dolly lays down while letting out another sigh before curling up into a ball* "i wish Dylan were here..." *Dolly whimpers out as she founds herself drifting off*

*Dolly eye's lazily open as she is awoken, not knowing why the dalmatian woke up she takes a look around the moonlight filled room and all she could see are squeaky toys strewn around the floor*

"hehehe"

*jumping up to her feet as the giggling catches Dolly's attention, her ears perk up becoming aware to her surroundings*