The Finale

As Goki killed off Mira, it left Caulifla speechless seeing her do that with no hesitation. But with Kale, she knew exactly what was going on.

Caulifla: Goki...?

Goki: ...

Kale: That isn't Goki, she must've absorbed the demon energy from the tree! Whatever amount she took turned her into this.

Caulifla: How much?

Fu: She took about 3 quarters of it, I'm just as surprised as you are.

Caulifla: You! What did you do to her?!

Fu: Relax, just did a little experiment is all and saw how much energy from the tree she could absorb. Taking all that energy and mixing it with her own made the strongest fighter in all the universes!

Caulifla: You...!

Fu: Now, let's see how much strong she's become! Are ya ready?!

Goki then channeled her energy and then emitted it in a huge shroud of dark energy with a loud distorted howl.

Goki: RRAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHH!

Caulifla: What the hell?!

Kale: Her energy is too high! I can't even feel the limit of it!

Goki: ...

Caulifla: Goki, listen it's us! Caul, and Kale remember?!

Goki: ...

Caulifla: We're your family Goki, all of us! And our kids, Leafa and Cofi!

Goki: ...

Kale: That demon energy has taken over her, she's not the Goki we used to know!

Caulifla: But...!

As Caulifla was about to say something, Goki charged at her about to strike. But Kale pushed her out of the way and took the blow, making her fly away through a bunch of mountains and cliffs.

Caulifla: Kale!!

Goki: ...

Fu: WOAH!! Just one punch did all that!!

Caulifla: Goki, stop it!

Goki: ...

Goki wasn't even listening, she just kept trying to attack Caulifla.

Caulifla: Goki, it's me! Caulifla!

Goki: ...

Caulifla: (She's not listening!)

As Goki threw a hard punch at Caulifla, she grabbed the first and punched Goki back.

Goki: ...

Caulifla: Why, can't you hear me?!

Goki: ...

Gohan: Dad!!

Goki: ...

Gohan: D-Dad?

Vegeta: Kakarot?

Goki: ...

Krillin: Hey, Goki it's us your friends! SLAP! OW!! What was that for dude?!

Goki: ...

Piccolo: What's this pressure?

Broly: Goki...

17: Something got in her.

18: Something bad.

Goki: ...

Fu: Hm, seems the evil saiyan didn't fulfill his duty. Let's see what the strongest fighter in all the universes can do against this team!